Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Before That Dead Line, God Will Show Up. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before That Dead Line, God Will Show Up. (476 Views)

Is It Possible To Change God's Will Through Prayer ? / Every Problem Has A Three Day Expiry Dead Line. / Choosing A Husband/Wife: God's Will Or Your Will? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before That Dead Line, God Will Show Up. by uchkochi(m): 7:01am On Jun 25, 2012
BEFORE THAT DEAD LINE, GOD WILL SHOW UP.

I greet you in the precious name of Jesus Christ and I pray for the release of God's favor upon you this week. Dead line are meant to scare you, they are meant to make you look hopeless and helpless, but God is a God that turns dead lines into testimony-lines. What this means is that if you have a dead line to meet a need, pay a rent, clear a debt or may be you have been given some days of months to do something or there will be consequences. Relax my dear, I woke up this morning with this word; YOU WILL NOT BE EMBARRASSED, RATHER YOU WILL BE THE ONE TO EMBARRASS THE DEAD LINE. What you have to do is to receive and believe the instruction I shall be giving you in a moment. In 2nd Kings 4:1-7, a widow received the instruction from Elisha and she embarrassed the dead line set before her and she lived in abundance all the days of her life. This is the instruction; WRITE THE ISSUE OR ISSUES WITH THE DEAD LINE OR DEAD LINES, LIFT THE PAPER UP AND DECLARE THAT YOU SHALL NOT BE EMBARRASSED AS THE LORD LIVES BUT YOU WILL EMBARRASS THE DEAD LINE IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME. The next seven days shall be days of dead line cancellations, Jesus Christ the prince of peace will give you peace in that issue in Jesus name.

GOOD NEWS, I like to announce to you that our first book is coming out soon, it is titled ALL ISSUES. It is a compilation of all the messages we have been preaching online for the past three years plus. Messages on faith, sex, marriage and family, overcoming stubborn habits, success principles, spiritual growth and maturity, relationship management, financial growth, breakthroughs, self discovery, self development, business secrets, generating ideas, purpose and vision e.t.c all these will be in just one book. It will be a great opportunity for you to be a part of this book project, by sowing or giving towards it. you can call this number +2348052773865. BB PIN IS 21322745
Re: Before That Dead Line, God Will Show Up. by oaroloye(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
SHALOM!

I feel so sorry for the poor fools who fall for these brainless heresies.

. GENESIS 26:12-14.

12. Then Isaac sowed in that land,
and received in the same year
an hundredfold:
and The LORD blessed him.
13. And the man waxed great,
and went forward,
and grew until
he became very great:
14. For he had possession of flocks,
and possession of herds,
and great store of servants:
and the Philistines envied him.

AROUND 1983, I read a Message by JERRY SAVELLE, Kenneth Copeland's Pastor, citing the above Scripture, claiming that GOD had SPOKEN to him, and PROMISED him, that if ANYONE donated to HIS CHURCH, THAT year, that they WOULD reap a HUNDREDFOLD RETURN, THAT very year- no matter HOW close to the end of the year they were.

I believe that it might have been AUGUST when that Teaching came out- and I was reading it in OCTOBER?

Back then, I wished that there were some way that I could have donated to his church!

But this would be about the time that I began to WONDER WHY- since nothing was wrong with THEIR Faith, why didn't THEY give 1% of their needs and reap a hundredfold?

2% even?

(1) (Reply)

Can Somebody Watch NTA Now. / Beware! Because Bitterness Is The Way To The Bottom. / Our God Is Good All The Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.