Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Favourite Movie Quotes - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Favourite Movie Quotes (17301 Views)

Brilliant Movie Quotes You Find Inspiring / Your Best Movie Quotes / Best Movie Quotes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Jochebed7(f): 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
Diamonds are a girl's bestfriend-MOULIN ROUGE

If God does'nt give us a child will u still love him- FACING THE GIANTS.

(friends in rehab)
Ist character:make a wish.Wat dyu want
2nd character(male): sobreirity
1st character:common we all want that. Wat dyu really want?
2nd character:my foreskin back, I want my foreskin back, nobody told me they just took it. - 28 days
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
"Ladies, will you please shut it?! Listen to me. Yes, I lied to you. No, I don't love you. Of course it makes you look fat. I've never been to Brussels. It is pronounced "egregious". By the way, no, I've never met Pizzaro, but I love his pies. And all of this pales to utter insignificance in light of the fact that my ship is once again gone. Savvy?"

"You smell funny!"

"I love those moments! I like to wave at them as they pass by."

"I do that quite a lot. Yet people are always surprised."

"My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are troubled."

I jxt Love Jack Sparrow
grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by kumar77(f): 2:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
yeee e don shoot me kaiii----nigeria films grin

1 Like

Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by wildguy(m): 5:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
myke1759: "It's gonna be lengen...wait for it...dary" - barney stinson in how i met your mother.

"I know it's a mistake, but there are certain things in life where you know it's a mistake but you don't really know it's a mistake because the only way to really know it's a mistake is to make the mistake and look back and say 'yep, that was a mistake." - lilly andrrin in how i met your mother.

Barney stinson: "The only reason to wait a month for sex is if she’s 17 years, 11 months old."- how i met your mother. And lots more.

i jx love the movie...i mean i loooooooooooooooooooooooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee the movie.

Lily : everybody this is Mavin
Barney: tell them the full name
Lily : Marvin Wait For It Erikssen
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by ing4laif(m): 5:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
matrixme: "You can't rush art!" - Toy Story 1.
"Guns in Church. The abomination that causes desolation" - Fighting temptation. "That a'int right!" - I've forgotten the film about that black guy that became the U.S President.
the title of d movie is 24
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Johnnny(m): 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2012
What a rush! - Stargate Continuum

I'll be back! - Arnold, Terminator

Asta la vista Baby! - Terminator
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by hakunamatata: 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2012
If u touch me I'm gonna dial 991, my daughter tried it I hit her so hard she dialed 9-9-10. Madea
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by BAUR4U: 8:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
evaluate situation potential calculate loses and take
appropriate actions for lost will not be accepted

Sudden death. Van damme.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Gialmine(f): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2012
freecocoa: This one na quote abi everything wey them talk for the movie? undecided
lolz grin
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Chegunn(m): 9:50pm On Jun 26, 2012
"A bullet never lies, it always tell d truth"- Denzel Washington in man on fire.
"Give me d midddle of ur head"- Wesley snipes in passenger 57.
This is a conversation btw a president and his aide (lewis) in d film "the american president"
Lewis:they don't av a choice.Bob rumson is d only one doin d talking.People wnt leadership mr president n in d absence of genuine leadership, they'll listen to any1 who steps up to d mic. They want leadership, they're so thirsty of it they'll crawl thru d desert toward a mirage n if they dnt si water, they'll drink d sand.
President:lewis we've had presidents who were blovd, who cudn't find a coherent sentence wit 2 hands n a flashlite.People dnt drink d sand cos they're thirsty.They drink d sand cos they dnt know d difference.
P.s this one is not a movie quote "I'm so unlucky right now that if i fall into a barrel full of b00bs i'll still come out sucking my thumb"- Ian Holloway
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by double08(m): 12:30am On Jun 27, 2012
Am amazed not one quote from men of honor

If its lost he finds it
If its on his way he moves it
.....Hell I don't know why anybody wants to be a navy diver

You think you better than me? Huh? Cookie
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by double08(m): 12:35am On Jun 27, 2012
Who is running threadstone? (Jason Bourne-Bourne Supremacy)

You don't understand,these people killed my dog (Bob Lee Swagger in the shooter)

Is that a threat? It is a promise! (Ahanna in Rattle Snake)
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by myike2(m): 12:38am On Jun 27, 2012
I give you my word - Jack Bauer (24)
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by BAUR4U: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2012
it is finished
passion of christ ....gibson
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by dare2think: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2012
Why so serious!

Joker- batman
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by emmielaw: 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2012
I am the dragon warrior - Kungfu panda
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2012
No retreat No surrender- Jean Claud Van Damme, 4got d tittle.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by mikolo80: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2012
fluxbush: Correction:CORRECT BABE wink
FOR THE PURPOSE OF THIS FORUM SHE'S AN HONORARY GUY
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Mcnoble: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
In the land of myths and time of magic, the destiny of the whole world rest on the shoulder of a young boy... His name is MERLIN
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by primateayoola(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2012
you can have it if you really want it,you can touch it if you reach for it.just keep trying,somehow someday,your dream will dance to your tune.FAME
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by primateayoola(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
some people come into our lives later fade away like scent,though gone forever...but the memory left behind shall never be forgotten.MY HERO(to be produced)
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by emmielaw: 9:11am On Jun 29, 2012
We need to get off this island...LOST
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Flawlessdiva1(f): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2012
"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous.
Actually, who are you not to be.
Your playing small doesn't serve the world.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us.
And ås we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same" By keke palmer in Akeelah and the bee
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Darey00(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
"Adjunctant,all i can do is transmit the warrant.If the Los Angeles cops aren't too busy busting dope dealers,serial killers and gang rapists,maybe they'll find time to bring the asshole in.And if they dont,tough shit.."
- a French diplomat talking to a Legionnaire in Van Damme's film 'Lionheart'
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Darey00(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
"Adjunctant,all i can do is transmit the warrant.If the Los Angeles cops aren't too busy busting dope dealers,serial killers and gang rapists,maybe they'll find time to bring the asshole in.And if they dont,tough sh*t.."
- a French diplomat talking to a Legionnaire in Van Damme's film 'Lionheart'
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2012
[running down a Hong Kong street]
James Carter: Out of the way! LAPD!
grin grin grin
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 01, 2012
ogbeche77: You come to me, you say Don Coleone give me justice and you did not have the decency to call me The Godfather, you come to my house on the day my daughter is to be married, efumaniiii.... That is not justice.... Movie-'The Godfather'

Senator, we may both be part of the same hypocrisy, but never you think it applies to my family...- The Godfather
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by wildguy(m): 8:21pm On Jul 02, 2012
Savvy?

Jack Sparrow, pirates of the carribean 1-3
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by allemark: 7:54am On Nov 08, 2012
Well, The long anticipated movie version of the best book is 'the help quotes' as released in August, 2011 and it's filled with great quotes. Thanks for your information for getting the movies.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by ay0201(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2012
matrixme: "You can't rush art!" - Toy Story 1.
"Guns in Church. The abomination that causes desolation" - Fighting temptation. "That a'int right!" - I've forgotten the film about that black guy that became the U.S President.
head of state, chris tuker.
Re: Favourite Movie Quotes by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
From my 2 favs characters in Spartacus (my fav show)

Gannicus (Gods Of The Arena):

"Blood rains down from an angry sky. My c.ock rages on, my c.ock rages on" grin grin
"We are slaves, the burden of choice and conscience equally removed. We are truly free when we fight, or when we ph.u.c.k, which I shall leave to do presently."
"There are many things given to us in this life for the wrong reasons. What we do with such blessings, that is the true test of a man." True talk!
"Raise voice again, and I will hack tongue from fuc.king mouth."
"You and your tiny c.o.c.k best pray that day never comes." grin

Quintus Batiatus (Blood And Sand):

"Jupiter's c.ock!"
"Do you shoot magic coins out of your a-s-s? If so, squat and produce!" lmaoooo best line ever grin
"That man has fingers in all the proper assholes. He wiggles them, and every one of them shits gold." loool grin
"At last, the gods remove co.ck from fuc.king a.s.s.s! Ha ha!! The House of Batiatus, no, the House of Quintus Lentulus Batiatus rises to the fucking heavens!!"
"You are not the first to die for that mistake."
"You were nothing before me. I gave you everything! I gave you the means to accept your fate!"

Batiatus is the most entertaining villain of all time grin despite all his evilness, I have sympathy for him. He is the best.

These 2 had the best lines in the entire show!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Domak Shelter Rewards Big Dreams Talent Show Housemates With Land, Cash / The Apprentice Africa / Bisola: A Nairalander Replies Journalist Chris Ayo Joseph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.