Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

How I Convince My Mother Letting Me Live With My Father. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Convince My Mother Letting Me Live With My Father. (592 Views)

How To Live With a contentious woman / How Can I Convince Him That Am Not Ready? / How Do I Convince My Wife I Appreciate Her And Love Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Convince My Mother Letting Me Live With My Father. by MatheusCastro: 9:32pm On Jun 25, 2012
Hey guys, what’s up? Sorry the bad English, I’m Brazilian, still learning. Well I’m a 16 years old boy, here’s my problem, my parents are divorced, my dad live in Porto Alegre, the capital of the state and the city its awesome, but here in Sarandi everything it’s its hell for me, the problem it’s my town its too small and everyone hates me here, see I’m 1,92m tall, and when I was a kid I fall from my bike and broke my leg, so now I limp a lot, my grades are perfect, never bellow 90 (here the max is 100) and I’m an atheist, yeah I know, the problem is that Sarandi it’s an catholic community, real hardcore Christians and they, but I have no problem with that, I respect everyone faith, never made God jokes or stuff like that, so I kind of betrayed my town trust since until 2 years ago they don’t even know about my lack of faith, but I stopped going to church and after a lot of pressure I admitted my atheism, since them the people from my town ( not only at school, the grownups too) really bullied me, for my grades, my height, my limp and now for my atheism, but its only here, when I go to Porto Alegre, I’ve always have the time of my life, there I got a girlfriend, I’m really in love with her, I have friends, and everyone treats me nice, and here with my mom I’m going crazy I don’t have friends here, I never kissed a girl here, they are even assaulting me, they steal my cane from me or kick my broken leg making me to fall, they call me “the devil son and the ultimate evil”, and in my dad house, I feel like I really have a life, I life with dignity. But I’m kind of divided, my mother and my stepfather are great with and I don’t want to hurt their feelings if I leave, but I also feel like here in Sarandi it’s not my place and my real life it’s there with my dad in the capital, don’t take me wrong, I’m not depressed or nothing like that, I’m just tired of the way they treat me here, I know the problem can’t be me, in Porto alegre I have a real regular life, girlfriend and friends if I’m the “devil son” I wouldn’t have all that right? So kind people from yahoo please give-me some advice, how do I convince my mother without hurting her?
(ps: sorry about reposting, my first attempt was deleated)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage / Having Traditional Wedding In The City? / Mother's Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.