Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Pile Or What You Call It I Don't Know - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pile Or What You Call It I Don't Know (1526 Views)

"I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) / I Don't Know How And What To Shop For My Unborn Child / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pile Or What You Call It I Don't Know by Phonic(m): 2:48am On Apr 04, 2006
A friend of mine just came up one morning and told me that he has been having pains in his anus any time he goes to toilet, some times he see blood stain on the tissue paper he uses to clean his anus, well I called that pile, I don't know if I get the name correct, so now what I want, this is to the doctor in the house(you know what I mean by that)

Can any of you tell me the best drug for that or does it has injection , advice please embarassed shocked[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: Pile Or What You Call It I Don't Know by 2cantango(f): 9:33am On Apr 04, 2006
Any bleeding from the anus needs to be checked by a proper doctor. Yes it could be piles, but it could also be something more serious, like bowel cancer. So it's best to play it safe and get the doctor to check it.
Re: Pile Or What You Call It I Don't Know by alheri(f): 10:40am On Apr 04, 2006
Yes, it could actually be early signals of pile. I've got pile and its really terribly painful. I'm just waiting for my miraculous healing because I dont know if it can be cured except through surgery. You can only manage it by watching what you eat. Let him avoid very solid foods like yam, bread etc and too much sugar thingys. He should take lots of fruits and vegetables too. So his stool wont be too hard. He also has to avoid his stool been too watery cause that can aggrevate it too. Good luck to him. If this is just the early stage and the pile isnt sticking out yet, then he can save himself alot of trouble by watching his diet.
Re: Pile Or What You Call It I Don't Know by Phonic(m): 3:20am On Apr 07, 2006
Thanks so much for your contributions, I still need more like drug that can cure it
Re: Pile Or What You Call It I Don't Know by alheri(f): 10:57am On Apr 07, 2006
Let him see a doctor. He can examine him to know what stage it is and know what is best for him.
Re: Pile Or What You Call It I Don't Know by Rhodalyn(f): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2006
dis is serious shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pile Or What You Call It I Don't Know by bluenubian(f): 3:27am On Apr 15, 2006
yes it could be serious or it could jus be hemorrhoids, and this is very common especially in the older population, it comes from the anus veins being swollen engorged. treatment include hemorrhoidal creams or suppository, take tub baths in warm water and eat a lot of fiber
Re: Pile Or What You Call It I Don't Know by angel1: 12:10am On Jul 27, 2006
i think is better he shud get a doctor's appointment to be more exact on wat actually it is.he has to do a test mostly from his anal discharge.cos anal blood stains and pains its few signs to quite number of illness.its also the early signs of early stage of pile.
so if its confirmed, yah pile or haemorrhoids is so painful and embarrasing too.he shud try PREPARATION H.its a cream.its in two types,the type wth the green color and the red color too.its very very effective.its mostly recommended by doctors in the US.is the hospital's number 1 choice. also again is a spray called DERMOPLAST.its written on it HOSPITAL STRENGHT.
then he shud take lots of fruits and vegtables most of the time and water.lots of water always is a therapy on its own.
Re: Pile Or What You Call It I Don't Know by Zizi(f): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2007
He could also get some suppositories ( Anusols) from any pharmacy. They are semi solid and brown in color and smell like chocolate. This is inserted into the anus and it helps push the pile in. Then he must see the doctor too.

(1) (Reply)

Mortuary @ Marina Area Of Lagos / Pain When Urinating: ! / Please Help: Intraocular Pressure Too High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.