Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,635 members, 7,809,389 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

"I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / "I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) (1315 Views)

Please Help Me... I Can't Stop Eating :( / How I Survived Ebola - Survivor Speaks / Reasons Why You Should Sleep Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 21, 2014
Georgia Nah, Late Liberian- American Mother, Patrick Sawyers mom is yet to come to terms with her children, Patrick and Princess most especially Patricks Death. Few weeks before he came to Nigeria, July 6 to be precise, Patrick 40 had visited his 27 year-old sister Princess Nyuennyue, who was hospitalised in Liberia. A day after his visit, Princess died. Hospital officials never tested her for ebola until her death and along the line, Patrick didn't know he was exposed to the virus.

Daily mail learns that Mr Sawyer, who worked for the Liberian Finance Ministry, was planning to return home to Coon Rapids, Minnesota, for two of his daughters' birthdays in August but fell ill in a flight from Liberia in west Africa. Though his sister had since been buried in liberia, Mrs Nah who resides in Philadelphia wants to see a proof of his death. She told NB10, I can't stand it. I can't sleep. Everyday I think about them. I didn't even know he was sick. My children were good children. Atleast send me something to know that here is the death certificate, the result of the ebola virus. I don't have anything.

Re: "I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 21, 2014
A mother's woes. Sad

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) by bizmania(m): 10:50am On Aug 21, 2014
Sorry mama...He's gone but not forever...Believe you'll meet him in heaven, If only.....
Re: "I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) by bigtt76(f): 10:57am On Aug 21, 2014
Let her read the news well ...the proofs she's looking for - 5 deaths in Nigeria + 189 others placed under quarantine condition + Over 150 Million Nigerians living in abject fear of contracting the Ebola Virus (Patrick Sawyer's Strain) .....#mtscheeeeeeeeeeew! I feel for her though but I mean is she trying to insinuate that the children because they're good cannot be infected? sad

2 Likes

Re: "I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 21, 2014
Patrick Sawyers Mom.

Re: "I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 21, 2014
bigtt76: Let her read the news well ...the proofs she's looking for - 5 deaths in Nigeria + 189 others placed under quarantine condition + Over 150 Million Nigerians living in abject fear of contracting the Ebola Virus (Patrick Sawyer's Strain) .....#mtscheeeeeeeeeeew! I feel for her though but I mean is she trying to insinuate that the children because they're good cannot be infected? sad

She's just a Mother and I think its normal for a mother to feel that way.
Re: "I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 21, 2014
Sad for a mother to go through this- unfortunately though, it won't stop Nigerians from hating on her son for bringing ebola to naija.
Re: "I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
Ok
Re: "I Can't Stand It. I Can't Sleep". Patrick Sawyers Mother Speaks Out (photo) by KMTee(f): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
ehyah
poor woman

whatever the case, it'not a good thing to lose one's children
it's too painful

(1) (Reply)

Meet The ECOWAS Diplomat Who Took Ebola To Port Harcourt / Beauty Tips- Tips For Better Complexion / 3 Ways To Have The Best Skin Complexion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.