Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread (9729 Views)

Nigeria Vs Bolivia Friendly At Uyo Stadium On March 26 / Uyo Stadium To Host Nigeria Vs South Africa 2015 Afcon Qualifier / PICS:Uyo Stadium To Host Nigeria Vs South Africa 2015 Afcon Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by MostIncredibleDFirst: 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2012
musiwa1: using North, igbo and Yoruba money to build under the deceit of fake Oil derivation.
Nigeria is not a fair place..

Does shell or mobil share is profit with the nigeria govt.. the answer is No.

this is the first one , they built from wrong allocation of fake oil derivation.

It is not fair on other nigeria. Noone can call himself a christain and do wrong to other people.
what is wrong is wrong.

Nigerian pay taxes from all source... This is why many crisis. People cheating people. They are allocating false oil derivation . it is not fair. I dont support evil.

if 15% of nigeria pay taxes... there are 200 million people in Nigeria.

15% that is 30 million people.. if we assume that 170 million nigerian dont pay taxes.. any average nigerian makes more than minumum wake.. if we say N30,000 . It give N9000 per person.

30 million X 9000= 270 billion a month... if we say 15% of nigeria..

You have to know nigerian govt lies about oil. For more than 30 years, nigeria govt use oil bench mark to calculate the budget. and the truth is nigerian never ask if shell or mobil make profit. They continue to believe the govt..
they do not know it is their taxes. and basically they are given Akwa ibom 13% of their taxes.. Oil company buy block from nigeria govt. they are not father christmas.

if we claim we re christian, we do right to other people. look... that why i said. let them allow only state to collect taxes. that way, nobody will be cheated..

They collect 13% but others are not allowed to collect 13% from revenue they give the federal govt, that is not fair, that Ngozi iweala ministry now refused to post state allocation on the internet. because she is scared of me.

be humble to understand that you are only a FOOL!
Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by MostIncredibleDFirst: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
afam4eva: I will cut off my JT if the stadium looks anything like the picture.
akwa ibom state is setting the pace for the rest of nigeria. there is no mega project in akwa ibom today whose prototype on paper departs from what has been translated on ground. Whether u wanna mention tha international airport, E-library, tertiary hospital, tropicana etc; none of them differ from their prototype. So i would NOT say u are living in the past, because you seem to have a typical nigerian metality, but rather i would say that you dont recognise the fact that akwa ibom had long been seperated from the rest of the nigerian nation!
Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by MostIncredibleDFirst: 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2012
musiwa1: using North, igbo and Yoruba money to build under the deceit of fake Oil derivation.
Nigeria is not a fair place..

Does shell or mobil share is profit with the nigeria govt.. the answer is No.

this is the first one , they built from wrong allocation of fake oil derivation.

It is not fair on other nigeria. Noone can call himself a christain and do wrong to other people.
what is wrong is wrong.

Nigerian pay taxes from all source... This is why many crisis. People cheating people. They are allocating false oil derivation . it is not fair. I dont support evil
Be rather humble to know that you are FOOLISH!
Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by MeandSum: 4:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
musiwa1:

if 15% of nigeria pay taxes... there are 200 million people in Nigeria.

15% that is 30 million people.. if we assume that 170 million nigerian dont pay taxes.. any average nigerian makes more than minumum wake.. if we say N30,000 . It give N9000 per person.

Stop right there... we have less than 165 million Nigerians and less than 5% of the population pay any tax. So your calculation is way way off
Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by SuyaEater(m): 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2012
MostIncredible.DFirst:
akwa ibom state is setting the pace for the rest of nigeria. there is no mega project in akwa ibom today whose prototype on paper departs from what has been translated on ground. Whether u wanna mention tha international airport, E-library, tertiary hospital, tropicana etc; none of them differ from their prototype. So i would NOT say u are living in the past, because you seem to have a typical nigerian metality, but rather i would say that you dont recognise the fact that akwa ibom had long been seperated from the rest of the nigerian nation!

Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by Swarzie(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2012
Gov.Akpabio has really shown that other Governors can do more than steal the peoples money and do nothin' else .......Well done sir,keep setting the pace
Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by SuyaEater(m): 2:29am On Apr 08, 2013

Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by SuyaEater(m): 2:30am On Apr 08, 2013
Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by SuyaEater(m): 2:32am On Apr 08, 2013
Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by Akwafinaaa: 6:50am On Aug 27, 2013
Uyo Stadium August 23 2013

1 Like

Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by Akwafinaaa: 6:54am On Aug 27, 2013
Uyo

Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by Akwafinaaa: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2013
Uyo Stadium

1 Like

Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by DisGuy: 10:18am On Aug 27, 2013
thanks for the updates
Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by SuyaEater(m): 2:49am On Aug 29, 2013
the first ...1st class stadium in nigeria
Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by Atouke: 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
Re: 30k Seater UYO Stadium Update Thread by ujoinme: 3:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
SuyaEater: the first ...1st class stadium in nigeria

errh... actually not the first one in nigeria remember the National stadium? built by the same J.berger thats building the uyo stadium and has a larger capacity than the uyo stadium.
while i appreciate your enthusiasm efforts should be made not to twist facts.
Uyo stadium will be unique in many ways: its design and construction is very contemporary, and one will be able to tell immediately looking at it that it is a modern stadium, it will be the first stadium in the country covered with a external fibre glass facade etc the sitting area will be totally covered i believe there are a few other stadia in nigeria that are fully covered spectators area ie Abuja,new ph stadium U/C etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

John Obi Mikel Out Of World Cup / Amusa Shittu Is Dead (Former Nigerian International, aka 'The Bulldozer') / Messi, Mbappe, Other Nominees For Laureus World Sportsman Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.