Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,347 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:06 PM

What Does It Mean When I See My Aunt With My Mom's Enemy In My Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean When I See My Aunt With My Mom's Enemy In My Dream? (1208 Views)

Prophet TB Joshua: “Why I Can’t Stop Tragic Visions When I See Them” / What Did Jesus Mean When He Said, "I And The Father Are One" In John 10:30? / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean When I See My Aunt With My Mom's Enemy In My Dream? by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Jun 26, 2012
I had a dream few days ago when I saw my mom's enemy in an escalator with my aunt, they saw me and looked past me. . .what does it mean?
Re: What Does It Mean When I See My Aunt With My Mom's Enemy In My Dream? by logicboy01: 11:02pm On Jun 26, 2012
Re: What Does It Mean When I See My Aunt With My Mom's Enemy In My Dream? by ZUBY77(m): 3:55am On Jun 27, 2012
Nothing but an Illusion and Imagination.
Re: What Does It Mean When I See My Aunt With My Mom's Enemy In My Dream? by Joel3(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2012
The significance of your mom enemy showing in the dream means enemy. So the reveal of ur dreams come out two face.
1.enemy
2.ur antie.

and ur ant in the dreams means she will be or has already be ur enemy. U have to pray and be careful around her
Re: What Does It Mean When I See My Aunt With My Mom's Enemy In My Dream? by logicboy01: 2:10pm On Jun 27, 2012
Joel.:
The significance of your mom enemy showing in the dream means enemy. So the reveal of ur dreams come out two face.
1.enemy
2.ur antie.

and ur ant in the dreams means she will be or has already be ur enemy. U have to pray and be careful around her

This is how you christians destroy peoples' families because of your nonsense fortune telling
Re: What Does It Mean When I See My Aunt With My Mom's Enemy In My Dream? by Joel3(m): 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2012
I'm only interpretating the dream.

(1) (Reply)

Is Tithing A Must In The New Covenant? / The Catholic Church Under A Pope Francis Arinze. / Lee Thompson Young's Behaviour Changed After Embracing Yoruba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.