Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Fashola And Rohas Who Has More Electoral Value Between These Two Performing Gov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola And Rohas Who Has More Electoral Value Between These Two Performing Gov (532 Views)

Will Osinbanjo Have More Electoral Value Than Bakare? / Clark Says Ribadu Has No Electoral Value / Does Atiku Abubakar Have Any Electoral Value? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fashola And Rohas Who Has More Electoral Value Between These Two Performing Gov by gerald28: 10:36am On Jun 27, 2012
These two many are undoubtedly making waves in their states, they both have one thing in common, which is their genuine interest and zeal to better the lives of their people. You guys will agree with me that both men are president materials in all ramification. But for me, I think rochas is one notch ahead, given his antecedents in philanthropy which dates to over a decade now. He is no doubt, the richest serving governor in Nigeria, He made his wealth through dint of hard work. And he is not the type of person who will steal from the nation's treasury when elected, but so can't be said about fashola. If rochas is to be the president of Nigeria, then he will be touted as the richest man that has ever become the president of Nigeria or any other African nation for that matter. So for this, I think he is the best bet for presidency, as he will never recourse to public fund for selfish aggrandizement, he will be there to serve and not to steal. So please give your own comment.
Re: Fashola And Rohas Who Has More Electoral Value Between These Two Performing Gov by gerald28: 1:47pm On Jun 27, 2012
Una no wan comment?? Nawa ooooooo
Re: Fashola And Rohas Who Has More Electoral Value Between These Two Performing Gov by jumobi1(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2012
Fashola easily.

(1) (Reply)

Lawan Farouq In Another Bribery Scandal / BREAKING:STF Operation In Plateau Ends:4 Evacuated Villagers can now return / Anambra Oil Field Ready For Commissioning Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.