Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,837 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned (2522 Views)

Why Baracanista Must Be Banned From Nairaland - Cramjones / Nairaland Members That Should Be Banned? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned by Afam4eva(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2012
The MODS are pretending as if they can't see this thread. My patience is running out quickly and if i don't get a reasonable response ina reasonable amount of time, then i'll have to take the laws into my hands. He who has ears, let him hear.
Re: Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned by r231(m): 9:54am On Jul 02, 2012
afam4eva: The MODS are pretending as if they can't see this thread. My patience is running out quickly and if i don't get a reasonable response ina reasonable amount of time, then i'll have to take the laws into my hands. He who has ears, let him hear.

Write to seun or mukina

1 Like

Re: Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned by SpiritofOkija(m): 9:55am On Jul 02, 2012
afam4eva: The MODS are pretending as if they can't see this thread. My patience is running out quickly and if i don't get a reasonable response ina reasonable amount of time, then i'll have to take the laws into my hands. He who has ears, let him hear.

Welcome to Nairaland..

If you were a Yoruba guy complaining about one of our two Igbo mods being tribalistic, this thread would be on the Front page in Red font..
Re: Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2012
tpia@:
Na today?

I think some of them said being a mod doesnt mean they cant comment on a topic, or some other such jive.

I'm still waiting to see where sexkills is taking romance section and where michelin is going with her prepared script.

My name nor dey tire for your mouth?

Omo, I'm untouchable, not because I'm favoured but because of my impartiality and "professionalism". cool
Re: Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned by cfours: 12:13am On Jan 10, 2013
oh the irony.

this is the same guy who has now become MOD and bans people left and right as if he's trying to fulfill a banning quota hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 10, 2013

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned by Nobody: 2:46am On Jan 10, 2013
queensmith: seriously how do i get a message to the romance mods, i want to insult them now before i get over it.

queensmith: i want to insult them publicly.

grin grin
Re: Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned by markingday(m): 10:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
Bump
Re: Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned by Nobody: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
bilaya:

Sexkillz is an utter arsehole.He should definitely be banned.I have observed his attitude since he became a moderator.He behaves as if he is God.He bans people for no reason and he once banned a girl cos he asked her for a date and she told him off.He is an arse
Sexkillz is more of a MOR O N!! And the good thing about Į̸̸̨ƭ is that he knows too.
Re: Appeal: This MOD Should Be Banned by Nobody: 12:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
Spirit of Okija:

Welcome to Nairaland..

If you were a Yoruba guy complaining about one of our two Igbo mods being tribalistic, this thread would be on the Front page in Red font..
Then its becos seun encourages them.yoruba pple!!!hmm!Seems ‎u don't know wat they are capable of.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is It Difficult 2 Find 9ja Gurlz With Relatively Flat Tummies? / Which Door Will You Open First ? (photo) / Tell Us Why You Don’t Want Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Be The Next President Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.