Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,462 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

An Urgent Answer Is Needed On Account Question Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / An Urgent Answer Is Needed On Account Question Here (699 Views)

100% Waec Gce 2015 F Account Question And Answer Now Posted Free [click Here] | / Do Not Give Up On How You Can Gain Admission This Year!! Drop Any Question Here! / An Urgent Answer Is Needed On Account Question Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Urgent Answer Is Needed On Account Question Here by Toshibasexy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2012
I've been sweating on this topic ''control account'', if you are sure that you know the topic pls post the rules involve in the posting of information cos the posting is confusing.
Re: An Urgent Answer Is Needed On Account Question Here by Toshibasexy(m): 12:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
I'm still waiting for you guys cos i know nairaland is endowed with intelligent people
Re: An Urgent Answer Is Needed On Account Question Here by Akdams(m): 12:37am On Jun 28, 2012
Hw much do you want to pay.
Re: An Urgent Answer Is Needed On Account Question Here by Adewaledaniel: 4:43am On Jun 28, 2012
Control Acct is simple,even all a/c topics is simple.what u need is to follow the principles.when talking abt control acct it is a self balances ledger into which u credit nd debit the Total debtors nd creditors into individual debtors and creditors acct. The debtors A/C is the sale ledger while the creditor A/C is the purchase acct. While computing this acct what u need to do is to group homogenous acct together. THE TOTAL DEBTOR CONTROL ACCT is relate to the customer on the debit side of it ur own personal detail will be kept like the cost of ur transport while trying to sell which is carriage outward,ur credit sales, the balance brought forward I.e the previous year owning, dishonourf cheque nd ur balance B/d i.e the amound that is due frm customer which will serve as Bal.b/f in the next year.* on the credit side of this sale ledger u will the transaction that occur btwn u ยง customer e.g cash paid by customer either in cash or by cheque, goods that they return to the seller(return inwards), discount allowed, bad debt, bill receivable, the credit note issued this is used to correct and overcharge i.e to reduce the amount that ur customers owed u if u mistaken overcharge them.nd contra entry/set-off u will notice that this set-off always equal in amount in both acct.it is because a customer is also a supplier,u can sell to a person(customer) nd also buy frm him(supplier) nd u know that that sales ledger/Total Debtor acct relate to the customer while purchase ledger/Total creditor relate to the supplier. U can know see the inter-dependent that is why we have set-off. That creditor acct will be treated latter
Re: An Urgent Answer Is Needed On Account Question Here by Adewaledaniel: 4:51am On Jun 28, 2012
No specific rule, for it expect the explanation that I gave u,if u can understand u will post the ledger off-hand.
Re: An Urgent Answer Is Needed On Account Question Here by Toshibasexy(m): 9:20am On Jun 28, 2012
Thanks guy i dey wait for the creditor acct

(1) (Reply)

Partime Form 4 Poly Ibadan Is Out / Employability Skills By E-learning In Unilag! / Is It It True That Oau Is Not Offering Business Administration?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.