Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

How I Was Farouked By The Police. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Farouked By The Police. (588 Views)

Oshiomhole Visits IGP, Arase At The Police Headquarters, Abuja (photos) / See The Restriction Of Movement Issued By The Police On The Election Days / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Farouked By The Police. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2012
Fellow nairalanders, since I have been a Nigerian
I have never been farouked in my life neither had
I believed that Faroukism exists as said by all nigerians.

I bought a used car from lagos heading to benue when suddenly
a gang of Faroukers, highly volatile in farouking attacked me.
I ignorantly became their faroukee. I was discharged and I embarked on
my journey until i got to ore before realizing i have been farouked. now
my question is why did nigerians choose faroukracy amongs many systems of government?
Faroukology has bbecome a compulsory subject in all nigerians universities,

Now all nigerian graduates has faroukish behaviour.

In reference to my diction pls check here this link.

https://www.nairaland.com/972058/new-word-d-dictionary
Re: How I Was Farouked By The Police. by Andrew3(m): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2012
hahahaha moderator pls let the people pass time with this in the front page. grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Osun Earmarks N8bn For Urban Renewal of 9 Cities / If I Were To Be A Member Of Pastor Bakare's Church. / No Country Can Implement 100 % Budget –okupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.