Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? (1582 Views)

See What This Dude Is Giving To God / Why Do People Always Attribute All Positive Results To A Higher Power, Does Your / Deepsight: Is Consciousness A Divine Attribute Or An Accident Of Evolution? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 4:48pm On Jun 27, 2012
I have been wondering why people always attribute such things as car crash, death, sickness, plane crash, poverty, war, etc etc to God. Do you really think God enjoys seeing people suffer? Do you think God needs the weapon of the devil to operate effectively and efficiently? It's so sad when even so called Christians attribute human sufferings to God and they try to suggest that God caused it.

We serve a God of love who loves us so much that He gave His Son to die for our sins. He does not have anything to gain by seeing us suffer, so pls do away with the idea that God is behind our sufferings as a human race.

GOD LOVES YOU ALL!
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by Ptolomeus(m): 6:04pm On Jun 27, 2012
FXKing2012:
Do you really think God enjoys seeing people suffer?

Yes.
There are hundreds of biblical stories that God sadistically enjoys the suffering of people, even of its favorite sons.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by logicboy01: 6:18pm On Jun 27, 2012
FXKing2012: I have been wondering why people always attribute such things as car crash, death, sickness, plane crash, poverty, war, etc etc to God. Do you really think God enjoys seeing people suffer? Do you think God needs the weapon of the devil to operate effectively and efficiently? It's so sad when even so called Christians attribute human sufferings to God and they try to suggest that God caused it.

We serve a God of love who loves us so much that He gave His Son to die for our sins. He does not have anything to gain by seeing us suffer, so pls do away with the idea that God is behind our sufferings as a human race.

GOD LOVES YOU ALL!

Sorry to open with an insult but you are quite ignorant. There is no easy way to tell you about the flaws in your statements.

1) The bible shows how God caused painful suffering in the old testament. Killing Jobs family just to test his faith. Giving the Egyptians (some of whom were innocent) plagues and killing their innocent first born children.

2) God created, everything according to you, therefore, he created leprosy, earthquakes, floods and suffering

https://www.nairaland.com/976130/atheism-not-african-thing-european
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 27, 2012
Because He's God.. and without Him was not anything made....
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by ijawkid(m): 1:09am On Jun 28, 2012
logicboy01:

Sorry to open with an insult but you are quite ignorant. There is no easy way to tell you about the flaws in your statements.

1) The bible shows how God caused painful suffering in the old testament. Killing Jobs family just to test his faith. Giving the Egyptians (some of whom were innocent) plagues and killing their innocent first born children.

2) God created, everything according to you, therefore, he created leprosy, earthquakes, floods and suffering

God didn't kill jobs kids if u ever read ur bible well...

Satan did....

God only allowed it......

God allowing is not d same as causing.....

U dig??
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 6:55am On Jun 28, 2012
Ptolomeus:
Yes.
There are hundreds of biblical stories that God sadistically enjoys the suffering of people, even of its favorite sons.

Pls could u quote some examples? And the Bible tells us that GOD could not bare to look at Jesus when Jesus was being tortured, so much so that He (GOD) had to look away cos HE couldnt stand it. Now how do u then say God was enjoying seeing Jesus suffer?
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2012
logicboy01:

Why do u like to expose your folly? You think u are so intelligent but u are only showcasing the height of ignorance and stupidity. Already told u u know nothing of the Bible, so pls do us all a favour and stop quoting it. Where in the Bible did God kill Job's family. You are so so pathetic son.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2012
musKeeto: Because He's God.. and without Him was not anything made....

Yes God created everything but He never created them to torture us (His creation). After the fall of Lucifer, he (the devil) then manipulates those things to harm humans. Do u understand?
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 28, 2012
FXKing2012:

Yes God created everything but He never created them to torture us (His creation). After the fall of Lucifer, he (the devil) then manipulates those things to harm humans. Do u understand?
So God made mistakes? He made faulty creatures?
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by logicboy01: 9:33am On Jun 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Satan did....

U dig??

Well if you can say that easily about somebody's family, how would you like for God to test your faith by "allowing" your family to die? How does your conscience feel? Can you replace your mon/sister/father/brother/children? How would you like if someoene said that God allowed satan to kill them.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by ijawkid(m): 9:56am On Jun 28, 2012
logicboy01:

Well if you can say that easily about somebody's family, how would you like for God to test your faith by "allowing" your family to die? How does your conscience feel? Can you replace your mon/sister/father/brother/children? How would you like if someoene said that God allowed satan to kill them.

What was d end result of jobs integrity....??

The truth is d life has become imperfect,and satan causing mayhem here and there....

Servants of God are sometimes allowed to undergo some refinings...
How??

God doesn't stop every of satans physical attack on his servants...

Some of his servants experienced Gods saving power literally(daniel,the 3 hebrews etc)....while some even were killed though being servants of God(stephen,some of d apostles like paul and james)....

Some were allowed to undergo serious hardships just to build up there faith in God in times of distress...

In all, in this temporary wicked system the only thing we are guaranteed of as servants of God is spiritual protection...

While we will enjoy all of Gods protection in d nearest future...

I know all what I said mite sound absurd to u since u dnt even believe in d scriptures...lol

But that is it bro...

*Point::::....God doesn't cause our problems...

The dana crash was even the fault of d engineers,the 9ja aviation body and the dana airline management...

They were flying that passenger plane with just 1 faulty engine...

That is definitly not Gods doing,but mans carelessness......

The hope of ressurection is d end point because we can't live forever in this present world...
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by logicboy01: 10:03am On Jun 28, 2012
ijawkid:

What was d end result of jobs integrity....??

The truth is d life has become imperfect,and satan causing mayhem here and there....

Servants of God are sometimes allowed to undergo some refinings...
How??

God doesn't stop every of satans physical attack on his servants...

Some of his servants experienced Gods saving power literally(daniel,the 3 hebrews etc)....while some even were killed though being servants of God(stephen,some of d apostles like paul and james)....

Some were allowed to undergo serious hardships just to build up there faith in God in times of distress...

In all, in this temporary wicked system the only thing we are guaranteed of as servants of God is spiritual protection...

While we will enjoy all of Gods protection in d nearest future...

I know all what I said mite sound absurd to u since u dnt even believe in d scriptures...lol

But that is it bro...

*Point::::....God doesn't cause our problems...

The dana crash was even the fault of d engineers,the 9ja aviation body and the dana airline management...

They were flying that passenger plane with just 1 faulty engine...

That is definitly not Gods doing,but mans carelessness......

The hope of ressurection is d end point because we can't live forever in this present world...

Who is talking about Dana here? Abeg stick to the point! God was directly involved with Job. Can Job replace his children that he lost? You are here aboasting about rewards and replacement children that God gave Job after. Stop and think, can you replace your parents or children? If you children are killed and wife gone, can you really replace them with another wife and children? The memories andtime spent with the first children will always reain there. The bible sees women and children as things you can replace, that is why the story of Job is like that- very foolish.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by ijawkid(m): 10:34am On Jun 28, 2012
logicboy01:

Who is talking about Dana here? Abeg stick to the point! God was directly involved with Job. Can Job replace his children that he lost? You are here aboasting about rewards and replacement children that God gave Job after. Stop and think, can you replace your parents or children? If you children are killed and wife gone, can you really replace them with another wife and children? The memories andtime spent with the first children will always reain there. The bible sees women and children as things you can replace, that is why the story of Job is like that- very foolish.

If God saves all of us from all physical problems then what is the need for his kingdom??

Go back and read d book of jobs well and get d point...

U'v failed to properly consider that book...

Didn't job get his kids back??...

Besides job and all his kids still died because they all got old...

@ d end of the day everlasting life is the real ish....

Something only those who keep there integrity to God receives....
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by logicboy01: 10:36am On Jun 28, 2012
https://www.nairaland.com/976612/story-job-example-gods-wickedness

Sorry, erm my points are summarised in the thread above. Can you go there so that we can debate it proper;y, please?
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
musKeeto:
So God made mistakes? He made faulty creatures?

God NEVER makes mistakes, He gave us all a little thing called free-will - perhaps you've heard about it - and it is up to us to use it as we wish, which is why we are responsible for our actions, and by extension, where we end up (by that I mean heaven or hell.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 4:49pm On Jun 28, 2012
logicboy01:

The problem wt the likes of u is that you cant see beyond your nose; all that matters to you is what happens here on earth cos u think this is where it all ends thus the only thing that matters. There is something much greater and much more important than whatever happens to us here on earth, and that is where we end up after death. I'd rather be tested here on earth in order for my faith to be built or in order for me to get closer to God and make heaven than to have everything smooth here on earth and end up in hell.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by logicboy01: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2012
FXKing2012:

The problem wt the likes of u is that you cant see beyond your nose; all that matters to you is what happens here on earth cos u think this is where it all ends thus the only thing that matters. There is something much greater and much more important than whatever happens to us here on earth, and that is where we end up after death. I'd rather be tested here on earth in order for my faith to be built or in order for me to get closer to God and make heaven than to have everything smooth here on earth and end up in hell.

Look at this guy, Earth is what matters. If you dont agree, please give me your address and let me snuff out your life. Your organs could be useful for someone that needs transplants
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 5:22pm On Jun 28, 2012
logicboy01:

Look at this guy, Earth is what matters. If you dont agree, please give me your address and let me snuff out your life. Your organs could be useful for someone that needs transplants

Now do u see how shallow and short-sighted u are. This is so sad.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by logicboy01: 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2012
FXKing2012:

Now do u see how shallow and short-sighted u are. This is so sad.

You are the one that is thinking of another life in some mythical paradise instead of focusing on the one that you have here that is real.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by Zodiac61(m): 9:01pm On Jun 28, 2012
ijawkid:

Satan did....

U dig??

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. U dig cheesy cheesy cheesy
This is just making excuses for a being who, if he exists, is the greatest murderer ever seen.
It is obvious that have not read your bible.
If you have, you would not come up with tripe like you have above.

As for the topic itself, who does the poster think is responsible for evil/pain/loss?
I am an atheist so I do not attribute anything to a non existent being.
However, if you are a christian, god has to be responsible for everything that happens. Afterall, according to your beliefs, he is omnipotent and every thing that happens, happens because he wills it to happen.
Do not blame satan for your god's inadequacies.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 9:56pm On Jun 28, 2012
Zodiac61:

As for the topic itself, who does the poster think is responsible for evil/pain/loss?
However, if you are a christian, god has to be responsible for everything that happens. Afterall, according to your beliefs, he is omnipotent and every thing that happens, happens because he wills it to happen.

Again, there is something called free-will given to all being by God which makes us responsible for our actions. The devil chose to rebel against God using his free-will and he was cast out of heaven, and he is the source of all the pain, loss and grief in the world today. Hope u know u can not tell me about a God you dont believe in or dont even know exists, I'm the one who can tell u about God cos I know He exists and have a relationship with Him.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by Zodiac61(m): 10:10pm On Jun 28, 2012
FXKing2012:

Again, there is something called free-will given to all being by God which makes us responsible for our actions. The devil chose to rebel against God using his free-will and he was cast out of heaven, and he is the source of all the pain, loss and grief in the world today. Hope u know u can not tell me about a God you dont believe in or dont even know exists, I'm the one who can tell u about God cos I know He exists and have a relationship with Him.
Have you met him?
Have you seen him?
No and no.
There are people who have relationships with allah, ogun, zeus ra and so on.
All illusionary.
Your relationship with god is not evidence of his existence.
I used to have a relationship with Santa Claus, and then I grew up.
I hope you will grow up some day.
Have you ever heard of the courtier's reply?
Look it up, you might learn a thing or two.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 10:29pm On Jun 28, 2012
Zodiac61:
Have you met him?
Have you seen him?
No and no.
There are people who have relationships with allah, ogun, zeus ra and so on.
All illusionary.
Your relationship with god is not evidence of his existence.
I used to have a relationship with Santa Claus, and then I grew up.
I hope you will grow up some day.
Have you ever heard of the courtier's reply?
Look it up, you might learn a thing or two.

And how do u know I've not met Him? Wat makes u think my relationship wt God is illusionary? Simply becos u dont have a relationship wt Him does not nullify the existence of God, it only means u are still lost and in darkness. I hope ur eyes and mind will be opened some day to see and comprehend the truth.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2012
logicboy01:

You are the one that is thinking of another life in some mythical paradise instead of focusing on the one that you have here that is real.

And how are u so sure paradise is mythical?
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by realBerni: 9:21am On Jun 29, 2012
@zodiac61
just listen to yourself below,(bolded)

When you find yourself in a hole, stop digging. U dig
This is just making excuses for a being who,[size=14pt] if he exists, is the greatest murderer ever seen[/size].
It is obvious that have not read your bible.
If you have, you would not come up with tripe like you have above.

you found yourself existing as a human being with inteligent features but not ready to give the credit to an inteligent being behind it,you are not there when you are formed to determine the kind of being you do like or the exact way you want to appear, it would have been better that you appear as a goat,and ripped of all human right you are enjoying right now undeservedly,

you lived in the only planet that living things exist,in which the distance of the earth from the sun is so programmed in such a way that the earth is neither too cold nor too hot for living things,or the fact that as the earth and other planets revolves round the sum,they never jam,but

then you dismiss that as not a proof of an inteligent being.what else

just look at the planet earth alone, are you not too infinitestimal in it?,now you are not ready to learn about God,but (if) you are a responsible person, and you are being critisized by someone that you provide for,you will demand respect from such a person.
how much more God who provide inteligent creatures and made human their king,cant we wait and study his ways?
maybe God thought that maybe someone might come from you or your family to serve him that is why he spare you as a human because he gives his creatures time to decide.

if inteligent creation exist by accident you cant prove it, but one thing stands out;
GARBAGE IN,GARBAGE OUT.that is if datas are not inteligently organised,it will never give inteligent result,never.your cloth fabrics was inteligently hewn together forming a pattern,before it was sewn to exact size of yours, you admire the color and the size,hence you buy it,but have you ever being to a cloth factory before? there you will see hundred of millons of piecces of tiny pieces of fabrics separeted by several units and rotates round the industrial machine forming cloth,with awe you wonder who sat down to design these,and wonder if what you pay to buy your cloth really worth it,..anyway that is if you ever have the appreciating faculty or you have rendered it dead and unresponsive and thats why you are not better than a goat in that state that you have put yourself.

it is pure waste of time debating with self-made-goats, anyway im not going to be surprised if you insult,go ooooon.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by Zodiac61(m): 8:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
real_Berni: @zodiac61
just listen to yourself below,(bolded)

you found yourself existing as a human being with inteligent features but not ready to give the credit to an inteligent being behind it,you are not there when you are formed to determine the kind of being you do like or the exact way you want to appear, it would have been better that you appear as a goat,and ripped of all human right you are enjoying right now undeservedly,

you lived in the only planet that living things exist,in which the distance of the earth from the sun is so programmed in such a way that the earth is neither too cold nor too hot for living things,or the fact that as the earth and other planets revolves round the sum,they never jam,but

then you dismiss that as not a proof of an inteligent being.what else

just look at the planet earth alone, are you not too infinitestimal in it?,now you are not ready to learn about God,but (if) you are a responsible person, and you are being critisized by someone that you provide for,you will demand respect from such a person.
how much more God who provide inteligent creatures and made human their king,cant we wait and study his ways?
maybe God thought that maybe someone might come from you or your family to serve him that is why he spare you as a human because he gives his creatures time to decide.

if inteligent creation exist by accident you cant prove it, but one thing stands out;
GARBAGE IN,GARBAGE OUT.that is if datas are not inteligently organised,it will never give inteligent result,never.your cloth fabrics was inteligently hewn together forming a pattern,before it was sewn to exact size of yours, you admire the color and the size,hence you buy it,but have you ever being to a cloth factory before? there you will see hundred of millons of piecces of tiny pieces of fabrics separeted by several units and rotates round the industrial machine forming cloth,with awe you wonder who sat down to design these,and wonder if what you pay to buy your cloth really worth it,..anyway that is if you ever have the appreciating faculty or you have rendered it dead and unresponsive and thats why you are not better than a goat in that state that you have put yourself.

it is pure waste of time debating with self-made-goats, anyway im not going to be surprised if you insult,go ooooon.

You dismiss all the evidence which supports evolution because it does not support the writings of people who lived between 5,000 and 2,000 years ago.
That is your your perogative, however, just because you are a creationist does not make your beliefs correct or true.
There is no evidence of any intelligence behind your existence or mine.
Your arguments are really from ignorance and are not worthy of a reply.
Are you sure there is an intelligent designer behind childhood cancer, HIV, malaria, leprosy etc?
Had people shared your beliefs, we would still think that mental illnesses are signs of demonic possession.
You probably still do. That is your problem.
Yor think that the human body is evidence of intelligent design? Bully to you.
There are books from intelligent and clever persons that would show you otherwise. However, there is no use recommending any of them to people like you.
You are not willing to learn anything that would shake you from your delusions.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by realBerni: 11:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
@zodiac61,
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
real_Berni: @zodiac61,

why are you angry? now, you called God 'a murderer ever' now you are angry with someone calling you a mere goat. are you not?

at least you believed in evolution,evolutionist belived in that transformation, so you have existed as a goat before, eating grass and transformed to ape climbing and jumping from one tree to another,so its not an insult,because thats what you choose to believe,though, maybe you are unconscious then until you were born human that you are conscious,...evolution indeed.

see what virus (in blue) has done to your reasoning;

and your quote below,if you dont know;

they were as a result of sin, and will soon be fixed when OUR GOD, THE GREAT AND INTELIGENT DESIGNER DESTROY SATAN THE DEVIL.

Revelation 12:9-15
King James Version (KJV)
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, [size=14pt]having great wrathbecause he knoweth that he hath but a short time[/size].,

Now this piece of information from sacred scripture has been penned down 3,500 yrs ago,show us the author of your so called intelligent books you claimed,and see that they are not as old as those that wrote the sacred scriptures, the content ofyour so called books are irrelevant and can only does what a virus would do to a system, while the prophesies of last days are here right now, evident in the 1st and 2nd world war that claimed 1/3rd and 2/3rd of the earth inhabitant, which evidently shows satans great anger, because there has never be a recorded war of those magnitude ever on earth,i stand to be disputed with records on wars ever.

you call all these above delusions? you deaden your brain such that you cant appreciate any good things around you,you dont even have any hope how you will end up your life, no hope and no directions because of laziness, tell me the truth, are you better than a goat? no, so you are one, its not an insult,

goat-in-humans skin,enjoying fundamentals of humanright, ungratefull animal.

Pls dont mind these eediots, they are ready to believe such theories as evolution, even though there is no concrete evidence of it, but are not ready to believe in God. If you call them animals they get angry yet they believe they evolved from animals - wat a contradiction.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 10:28pm On Jun 30, 2012
Zodiac61:
You dismiss all the evidence which supports evolution because it does not support the writings of people who lived between 5,000 and 2,000 years ago.
That is your your perogative, however, just because you are a creationist does not make your beliefs correct or true.
There is no evidence of any intelligence behind your existence or mine.
Your arguments are really from ignorance and are not worthy of a reply.
Are you sure there is an intelligent designer behind childhood cancer, HIV, malaria, leprosy etc?
Had people shared your beliefs, we would still think that mental illnesses are signs of demonic possession.
You probably still do. That is your problem.
Yor think that the human body is evidence of intelligent design? Bully to you.
There are books from intelligent and clever persons that would show you otherwise. However, there is no use recommending any of them to people like you.
You are not willing to learn anything that would shake you from your delusions.

Only a completely dumb person wld believe in evolution theory as we were taught in sch.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by Zodiac61(m): 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2012
FXKing2012:

Only a completely dumb person wld believe in evolution theory as we were taught in sch.
Only a fool believes in a sky fairy.
real_Berni: @zodiac61,

why are you angry? now, you called God 'a murderer ever' now you are angry with someone calling you a mere goat. are you not?

at least you believed in evolution,evolutionist belived in that transformation, so you have existed as a goat before, eating grass and transformed to ape climbing and jumping from one tree to another,so its not an insult,because thats what you choose to believe,though, maybe you are unconscious then until you were born human that you are conscious,...evolution indeed.

see what virus (in blue) has done to your reasoning;

and your quote below,if you dont know;

they were as a result of sin, and will soon be fixed when OUR GOD, THE GREAT AND INTELIGENT DESIGNER DESTROY SATAN THE DEVIL.

Revelation 12:9-15
King James Version (KJV)
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, [size=14pt]having great wrathbecause he knoweth that he hath but a short time[/size].,

Now this piece of information from sacred scripture has been penned down 3,500 yrs ago,show us the author of your so called intelligent books you claimed,and see that they are not as old as those that wrote the sacred scriptures, the content ofyour so called books are irrelevant and can only does what a virus would do to a system, while the prophesies of last days are here right now, evident in the 1st and 2nd world war that claimed 1/3rd and 2/3rd of the earth inhabitant, which evidently shows satans great anger, because there has never be a recorded war of those magnitude ever on earth,i stand to be disputed with records on wars ever.

you call all these above delusions? you deaden your brain such that you cant appreciate any good things around you,you dont even have any hope how you will end up your life, no hope and no directions because of laziness, tell me the truth, are you better than a goat? no, so you are one, its not an insult,

goat-in-humans skin,enjoying fundamentals of humanright, ungratefull animal.

Did you detect anger in my post? Or maybe my post was a little to close to home.
When you resort to ad hom abuse, you know you have lost the argument.
I do not intend to waste any more of my time on you.
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by FXKing2012(m): 11:00am On Jul 02, 2012
Zodiac61:
Only a fool believes in a sky fairy.

Pls tell me why you chose to believe in evolution theory which has no real basis and not believe in God?
Re: Why Do People, Even Christians, Always Attribute Evil/pain/loss To God? by Ayomivic(m): 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
logicboy01:

You said Earth is what matters. How many years can you continue living on earth ?It is very clear that its not forever, it will come to an end one day,that day you don't know. It may be tomorrow. Where you are going you don't know, if you said it ended in grave , you are not sure

The Earth you said is matters, how it comes to existence you can't say and you can't create your own. Every human being met it the way it was or can you tell us how earth comes to existence ?may be it is in evolutions history. The earth that you can't live forever is so precious in your sight .You are like person that was given soup or stew that went to add water because the stew was delicious. He did not want it to finish.

You are told about God,about heaven that has no living period you called these lies. What if you have told about Earth before you were born will you believe ? You believed in planet though, you have not been to others galaxies before except the earth. You believed because scientists said they were in existence but in God, you did not believe because you can not see him. Can you tell me the name of scientist that claimed resposibility for the existence of others galaxies if there is any?

We are arguing with atheists thinking they can come to their senses but it seems they are in control by the evil spirits and these make it difficult for them to accept the truth. Think about mad man,if the mad man is speaking ,what he is saying will correct in his hear but the people that are listen to him will know that something is wrong with him. Another example is thief.If the stealing spirit is in someone, irrespective of the person's ages he will not stop. To him,he is the smart man.He will be hearing it here and there that stealing is bad habit,that would not make him stop .Sometimes, he will be caught and beated badly that would not stop him or else he comes across the power or spirit that is powerful than the power or spirit that held him in bondage.Untill then he still remain captive.
Atheists are possessed by one of these evil spirits.
I pray God in his infinity mercy will open the eyes of all atheists to see and flee from danger ahead of them.(Amen)

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Falsehood Of St. Malachy's Prophesy Of The Last Pope / 2nd Child Dies After Couple Turn To Faith Healing Instead Of Doctor / Moral Judgement And Brain Chemistry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.