Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,163 members, 7,860,169 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Posted To Taraba State For Service...what To Expect ? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Posted To Taraba State For Service...what To Expect ? (553 Views)

Likely Questions To Expect At The Port Of Entry / Plane Crash Involving Governor Suntai Of Taraba (Pictures) / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Posted To Taraba State For Service...what To Expect ? by olat4cash(m): 11:31pm On Jun 27, 2012
I am grateful if i can served with advises and ideals about serving in taraba state for you guys that knows the state and that have served there before. How nysc is there, what the state is all about,What to expect and the level of security over there...ur advise and ideal will help me a lot pls...thanks guys.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ugandan Helicopters Missing En Route To Somalia / How Do I Fill Supplemental Registration For The Diversity Immigrant when married / Nigerians To Pay £3,000 To Enter Britain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.