Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Nigeria From Ghana By Car? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Nigeria From Ghana By Car? (3525 Views)

My Experience Traveling To Ghana By Road. / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Travel To Ghana By Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Nigeria From Ghana By Car? by Respectwomen(m): 12:47am On Jun 28, 2012
I am a Ghanaian living in the USA and am thinking about moving to either Ghana or Nigeria after i get my bachelor's degree.I want to start up a Recording studio or a Record lable company. I heared Nigeria economy is bigger than the Ghana economy which is why i am considering setting up the bussines in nigeria. I want to Know how much it cost to live in Nigeria dont add rent beacuase am gonna live with my uncle who is living in Lagos. Am gonna go to ghana first form the USA then travel to Nigeria by car, what kind of documents do i need to cross the border.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Nigeria From Ghana By Car? by Ndata(m): 6:00am On Jun 28, 2012
You can as well start you recording business in Ghana.Since your government deem it fit close Nigerian businesses in Ghana and deport them unless they cough out $200,000.00.My advice is based on the inkling that Nigeria Government will retaliate.
Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Nigeria From Ghana By Car? by timmy1999(m): 10:11am On Jun 28, 2012
Is dat how to advise an african broda wanting to invest in nigeria..my guy it possible to travel from ghana to nigeria with car..you just av to show ur passport at each border.frm ghana to ivory coast den to togo to benin rep then u enter nigeria..quiet easy..I have a ghanian friend dat does it most times..
And regarding the recording studio..I think u will do much good here in nigeria cos we av load of talents..if u interested pm and let's talk so I put u through..regards

1 Like

Re: Do I Need A Visa To Travel To Nigeria From Ghana By Car? by umunnatim(m): 4:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
timmy1999: Is dat how to advise an african broda wanting to invest in nigeria..my guy it possible to travel from ghana to nigeria with car..you just av to show ur passport at each border.frm ghana to ivory coast den to togo to benin rep then u enter nigeria..quiet easy..I have a ghanian friend dat does it most times..
And regarding the recording studio..I think u will do much good here in nigeria cos we av load of talents..if u interested pm and let's talk so I put u through..regards

Mr putting through,You dont have anything to do than putting people through abi?cos u heard he is from USA?u know hear sey e uncle dey Lagos?abi u don turn studio manager abi na Dj u be?Better go to ghana and open ur studio,we have millions of Good ones.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Living In Spain And Portugal, Please Come In Here / No Matter What You Achieve Abroad You Are Nobody / 9 Interesting Facts About Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.