Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State (17035 Views)

Airforce Junction In Port Harcourt Flooded (Photos) / Ige Street At Iyana Ipaja Flooded After Rains / Flooded Area In Benue State, From The Air (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Tolulopeze(m): 11:14am On Jun 28, 2012
I woke up when the rain started around 1:30a.m and it didn`t take a long time to start noticing some areas were already getting flooded.

Here are a few i Pictures i managed to take with my phone around sango ota.

Happy to see a few people got inspired and started snapping away.

Let`s document this and share if you have any pictures of flooded areas in ogun state.

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Tolulopeze(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2012
More pics

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Maxymilliano(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2012
What part of Sango is this? The Toll gate axis wasn't that flooded this morning but i got info that the garrage/under bridge and Joju was badly flooded.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Afam4eva(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2012
Na waoo
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2012
Thank you for sharing.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by kunlekunle: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2012
abeg make u guys start nairaland response team.
go get sub pump and put the water for gutter.
problems solved.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Tolulopeze(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2012
Sango bridge and joju area

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2012
I feel like vying for the presidency come 2015!!why all this nonsense and absolute discomfort in a country like this?? i am mad at this govt. God have mercy on us
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Tolulopeze(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2012
More!!! This is a dire situation

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 28, 2012
Are people doing anything to clear the drainage systems or they are just standing to look?
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by valencia25(m): 11:53am On Jun 28, 2012
Eko oni Baje oooo grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by jeffizy(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
valencia25: Eko oni Baje oooo grin grin
Of what relevance does this comment Ђα̲̅v̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣ on the topic?
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by lwise(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2012
I suffer today no be small.This is the damaged part of Lagos-Abeokuta express way,before Ijaye.

Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
Suffer dey Nigeria sha, kai!
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Tolulopeze(m): 12:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
I commend the efforts of the area boys they tried in turnelling the water there by making ways for the vehicles on the bridge to pass through
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by teddyblueu: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2012
dt place needs special attention
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2012
Seriously. U guys in the flooded areas should think of moving up north cos a few years from now and you guys wont have anywhere to plant ur feet on.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by redsun(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2012
Hmmm!These places looks like the amazon,without trees.

Moral decadence.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2012
Babzilla: Seriously. U guys in the flooded areas should think of moving up north cos a few years from now and you guys wont have anywhere to plant ur feet on.

Natural disaster's got nothing on Boko Haram
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by princeonx: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2012
fellis: Are people doing anything to clear the drainage systems or they are just standing to look?
Which drainage system?
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 28, 2012
prince_onx:
Which drainage system?
lol
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Tolulopeze(m): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2012
prince_onx:
Which drainage system?
lolz tongue
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by tessyade: 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2012
Babzilla: Seriously. U guys in the flooded areas should think of moving up north cos a few years from now and you guys wont have anywhere to plant ur feet on.
Which of the north? The Boko haram invaded area?
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by olsmade(m): 12:59pm On Jun 28, 2012
I remember returning home from school after an heavy rain a few years ago. There was no bridge yet at the time - walking from garage to junction was about the worst experience I had ever had. I couldn't even hold back tears. I was walking knee deep in water and while trying to jump over a pool of water, my trousers gave way - no need pointing out that the frequency of my visits home reduced drastically. Just typing this sef z wetting my eyes again.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by TalkingBird: 1:15pm On Jun 28, 2012
Global warning on course.
The Europeans started the battle a long time ago, we are still moving at a snails speed.
The Polar regions are melting down.
The Niger Delta region will soon be in trouble.
We are busy destroying the ozone layer. - Gas flairing, bush burning, etc.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by oldlord(m): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2012
Serious Hold up from Toll gate to sango under bridge extending to joju. pls find alternative route.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2012
Guys, you want to avoid this area. Parts of the lagos-abeokuta express road is ladden with massive massive traffic.

I'm kicking myself right now cos I warned to stay back in Lagos.

By the way, tomorrow isn't going to be any better as it is covenant university's graduation ceremony
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by nelsondgod(m): 2:13pm On Jun 28, 2012
binger: I feel like vying for the presidency come 2015!!why all this nonsense and absolute discomfort in a country like this?? i am mad at this govt. God have mercy on us
[color=#770077]
brov,it takes more than anger to rule a nation like ours. Lets just keep praying for our leaders.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by aybim: 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
enjoy fresh Air all nairalander grin
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by omenziate(m): 3:02pm On Jun 28, 2012
Ma bank is shut now sef, no way to enter, water wan submerge d bank. Amosun , do sometin o.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by gbogboti: 3:07pm On Jun 28, 2012
Nigerians are really suffering. My problem with us is that we like taking shit a lot. You guys need to see Ikorodu-Sagamu road. That place is worst than Borno state now. That is ABIKE DABIRI's constituency. That is the worst road in the South-West. The flood on that road is terrible. Ironically, this is her third term in the National Assembly. The FOOLISH IKORODU PEOPLE WILL STILL VOTE HER IN come 2015.
Re: Pictures Of Flooded Area In Sango Ota Ogun State by akinalabi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 28, 2012
valencia25: Eko oni Baje oooo grin grin

That slogan is meant for Lagos state and not Ogun.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Dead, 11 Injured In APC Campaign Auto Crash In Edo / Yinka Oyebode: EKSG Letter To Obas: Purely An Administrative Issue / OPC Blasts Ex-Army Chief, Dambazau, Says He Suffers From Acute Dementia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.