Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Edodecides 2012: PDP Supporters Branded As Thugs By NEDG Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edodecides 2012: PDP Supporters Branded As Thugs By NEDG Chairman (605 Views)

NEDG Vice Presidential Debate 2015 Live! / NEDG Presidential Debate Boycott: In Defence Of Muhammadu Buhari / Judge Flees As Thugs Disrupt Proceedings Against Fayose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edodecides 2012: PDP Supporters Branded As Thugs By NEDG Chairman by vowiski(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2012
TBW Writes: I watched in total disbelief and utter embarrassment as the EdoDecides 2012 debate heated up. I was particularly ashamed at the kind of people the Nigeria Elections Debate Group allowed into her venue. I thought and I am certain that the group of people let their brains at home. Even when the rules were clearly stated by the organizers, I could still hear people yelling when ever the PDP candidate spat out some utterances. I really could not understand why they were yelling and I was quick to conclude that these people were the supports of the PDP. While I was pondering, the camera showed the crowed yelling and screaming and behold it was exactly what I thought. I saw them, I saw their logo, they wore the PDP caps, and carried umbrellas, so there was no way I could mistake them for another group of people. I am sane and I can still differentiate between a broom, a corn and umbrella. Truly it was and I was ashamed of the whole process.

Keep Reading

(1) (Reply)

Pdp’s NWC Members To Earn Salaries *tukur, N2m; Jaja, N1.7m; Oyinlola, N1.5m / Azazi was a victim of ‘rule At All Costs’ Mentality: An Interesting Interview / NNPC Gives FG Informal Loans - Audit .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.