Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z (12225 Views)

Sade Adu's transitioning Lesbian Daughter: Before & After Photos / Sade Adu Won Grammy Awards Four Times(photos) / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Regrets Not Learning How To Cook With Her Step Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by ayobase(m): 5:02am On Jun 29, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

A case of inferiority complex.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by logica(m): 5:10am On Jun 29, 2012
*Hiss* She was interviewed by JAY-Z's website. It was nothing more than the usual diplomatic ego massaging comments you should expect.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by alluson(m): 5:25am On Jun 29, 2012
Fighting each other because of this Sade of a woman or girl who regrets not joining J-zay in his cult is not worth it. You guys should grow up and stop this nonsense
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by BigBenoski(m): 6:06am On Jun 29, 2012
D height of inferiority complex! U rock dearie. . More than that onion cheeked dude. Mod, now take this trash off d front page!
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by ochallo: 6:11am On Jun 29, 2012
this thread and story is misleading, jay-z wanted to collaborate with her, but she refused, that is what happened, here it sounds like she is the one that wanted jay -z
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Dandy1(m): 6:58am On Jun 29, 2012
ochallo: this thread and story is misleading, jay-z wanted to collaborate with her, but she refused, that is what happened, here it sounds like she is the one that wanted jay -z

Abi oo! That was the original story I heard months back,I don't know where this one is coming from again.Besides,the article says she granted this particular interview to Jay Z's website-life and times,so she might just be trying to play diplomatic as suggested earlier by someone.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Vergil: 7:02am On Jun 29, 2012
Nah, she deffo does not regret it! Remember it was her who turned jayz down, at onne time.
She was just being humble. Especially since she was being interviewed by a website the same jayz edits. You should realise.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Afam4eva(m): 7:03am On Jun 29, 2012
A thread about Sade turns tribal. Nairaland I hail thee.

@topic
It was Sade who refused to collaborate with Jay Z but the news article is making it seem as if she was the one begging for a collabo.

@Shimmex
What's your beef with Ibadan people gan sef.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Goldieluks: 7:09am On Jun 29, 2012
#
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Goldieluks: 7:10am On Jun 29, 2012
Foolish woman, who regrets such nonsense?
And people are turning this ish to a tribal war??
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Vergil: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2012
afam4eva: A thread about Sade turns tribal. Nairaland I hail thee.

@topic
It was Sade who refused to collaborate with Jay Z but the news article is making it seem as if she was the one begging for a collabo.

@Shimmex
What's your beef with Ibadan people gan sef.

Exactly! Bolded! Said it first tho! Ha!
The website is being edited by jayz. What do you expect. His ego was probably bruised when she turned him down. So this way, he tries to get something back on her. Make it seem like she regretted that decision. Media Jokas
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by owobokiri(m): 7:16am On Jun 29, 2012
The way things are going, its obvious that some of you deliberately signed up here to derail every thread with your tribal wars. I just cant help but wonder; what concerns Sade Adu, Music and Jay Z with igbo and Yoruba wars? Ileki idi and UcLloyd, two of you dont belong to this age. Cant you see that? Your kind died off two centuries ago! You upstarts should scurry back to the latrines where you jumped out from.

1 Like

Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by gbadexy(m): 7:30am On Jun 29, 2012
Which kind mumu news is this. They should do the remix of the soldier of love if she so much wants it.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by gbadexy(m): 7:39am On Jun 29, 2012
owobokiri: The way things are going, its obvious that some of you deliberately signed up here to derail every thread with your tribal wars. I just cant help but wonder; what concerns Sade Adu, Music and Jay Z with igbo and Yoruba wars? Ileki idi and UcLloyd, two of you dont belong to this age. Cant you see that? Your kind died off two centuries ago! You upstarts should scurry back to the latrines where you jumped out from.
Sade adu is yoruba , while jayz is ibo.
I think some people are just trying to sow seed of dissention between the yoruba people with mischievous claims.
Re: Sade Adu Regrets Not Working With Jay Z by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 29, 2012
owobokiri: The way things are going, its obvious that some of you deliberately signed up here to derail every thread with your tribal wars. I just cant help but wonder; what concerns Sade Adu, Music and Jay Z with igbo and Yoruba wars? Ileki idi and UcLloyd, two of you dont belong to this age. Cant you see that? Your kind died off two centuries ago! You upstarts should scurry back to the latrines where you jumped out from.

I belong in this century abeg. I have to tell you, the 18th century did not agree with me.
I was burned at the stake, something about flying brooms and long nose.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Empress Njamah, Kry Da Boss To Host Aso Outstanding Awards / Some Of the Positive Gains Of Using Moringa seeds/Leaves that you don't know / PHOTOS: Rihanna Tries To Cover Her 'thing' When Her Outfit Revealed Too Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.