Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,467 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors (10054 Views)

Buhari to sack top NNPC management as soon as he assumes power / PDP Officials Grant Aspirants Waivers To Run In Adamawa Primary Election / PDP Officials To Ribadu-provide More Evidences To Earn Waiver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by ifeci: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
Another reason why we must send PDP packing! pls let us vote this crooks out in 2015, these guys don finish naija sha, check out the quantity the stole just from june 9 - 21 then you can Imagine what dis guys have been stealing for the past 16yrs! SMH*!
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by ezer(m): 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2012
Why are the Naval officials not giving names, hope no one is trying to collect bribe to remove some names. Btw, nice one Tompolo, pls teach the Naval officials their job, its either they 've been part of the stealing or incompetence. The former should be the case cos crude oil theft has been going on and the NNS did nothin bout it.
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by 1forall: 2:01am On Jun 29, 2012
Top NNPC, DPR officials, top PDP members...no names Who's deceiving who now?
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by Beaf: 2:33am On Jun 29, 2012
Again, welldone to Tompolo.
GEJ knew exactly what he was doing when he got him to man our coastline.
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by str8talk1: 4:32am On Jun 29, 2012
Beaf: Nice one from Tompolo!
Nigeria is seeing his impact within a few short months.

Fresh Air! cool
are u his mouth piece?
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by Beaf: 5:17am On Jun 29, 2012
str8_talk:
are u his mouth piece?

Do you hate the great job Tompolo is doing?
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by Coldfaya(m): 5:21am On Jun 29, 2012
talk true:

So what stops them from giving us their names so that we can help find them
cos nothing will b done. No punishment. Na 2day?? Just lyk lawans case is gently fading out. Mtchewww. I taya 4 dem
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by four4: 7:13am On Jun 29, 2012

Fresh Air! cool
. Sowy oo bros I dodnt known I was the one having eye problem or YOU, because me had reed the text several time can't find where TOMBOLO name was mention may TOMBOLO is now chief of naval staff or incharge of special naval dat arrested the ship I donot known 4 you o. Just let us b giving hornor 2 who honor is due for
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by jeak123(m): 7:14am On Jun 29, 2012
we as nigerians are just noise makers. What is happening in nigeria cannot happen in any other country of the world. A situation where 'our so called leaders are in involved in rapping and pillaging this nation calls for something drastic from the citizenry. We only cry and call for strikes only when price of petroliem products are increased and not for any other. What is happening now in this country has reached to the point where we all are supposed to take to the street protesting this great injustice to the masses and the nigerian nation. I hate this country cos we cant stand to protect and defend our rights. If everyone can rise against corruption in this country, it will stop. We cant sit down and continue to cry expecting something to change. We'll all wait for eternity.
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by four4: 7:14am On Jun 29, 2012

Fresh Air! cool
. Sowy oo bros, I dodnt known if I was the one having eye problem or YOU, because me had reed the text several time can't find where TOMBOLO name was mention may TOMBOLO is now chief of naval staff or incharge of special naval dat arrested the ship I donot known 4 you o. Just let us b giving hornor 2 who honor is due for
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by Raphtop(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2012
So the politicians and two nnpc officials dont have names abi? God dey watch!!!
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by Phikom(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2012
Apesin001: Naija, i hail oooooooooooo
same here brooo
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by sayso: 8:07am On Jun 29, 2012
[President Goodluck Jonathan, our correspondents learnt, had asked for the report of the investigation into the theft and had vowed to deal decisively with anybody found culpable as a deterrent to other criminals in the oil sector]

you no fit do anything.
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by BashMe1(m): 8:17am On Jun 29, 2012
Nufin and i will repeat, nufin will come out of it. Is it not dis same Naija dat we are?
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by emsquare(m): 8:57am On Jun 29, 2012
Imanuelle: We want names..

Naija action triller!
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by drnoel: 9:14am On Jun 29, 2012
Imanuelle: We want names..

my thoughts exactly. We only hear; investigators are looking in2....
police has found some PDP moguls 2 be......
government has said corruption.......
3 Russiana and 4 italians have in implicated in the currently going oil theft investigation......

But they don´t show us who these people are and what their names are.
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by donchrisk(m): 9:21am On Jun 29, 2012
this is crazy. Nigerian style i guess, please mention names. PDP is our major problem in this country.
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 29, 2012
We r in naija..U̶̲̥̅̊ aπϑ I bot knw notin greater dan venting our fury tru social media wȋ̊ℓℓ b done.....d case would soon phase out...jst like d lawan case is phasing out......v don d bst I can do in ma capacity....we knw we've bin sold in dis country, bt truth is dis guys r too powerful for us to do somtin against
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by bombwar(m): 10:49am On Jun 29, 2012
four4: . Sowy oo bros, I dodnt known if I was the one having eye problem or YOU, because me had reed the text several time can't find where TOMBOLO name was mention may TOMBOLO is now chief of naval staff or incharge of special naval dat arrested the ship I donot known 4 you o. Just let us b giving hornor 2 who honor is due for

d problem is not Beaf but ur short sighted eyes.
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by Minex007: 11:11am On Jun 29, 2012
collins123: Names!!!

Naija I weep.

Listening to Bob Marley

Are u smokin and listenin to bob marley...Bro i feel u
Re: Suspects Of 6.5m Oil Barrels Theft Name Top NNPC, PDP Officials As Sponsors by Adwasit(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2012
wowo2: President GEJ will wake up one day from his DONT-GIVE-A-DAMN dream or whatever dream he is in to find out Nigeria has been packaged, shipped and sold.
He is a mentor to many eager people hanging around him who are desperate for some share of the national cake and he will be beaten at his game.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: Orji Kalu Says He will Withdraw If Parties Don't Zone Ticket To SE / Conflicting Judgments: Sheriff Petitions CJN, Buhari / Estimated Billing To Be Criminalized – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.