Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,638 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here (8014 Views)

Lagos State NYSC Batch B 2014 (Stream I&II) / Corpers Posted To Zamfara State Meet Here. / Nysc Batch B 2012 (the Big House) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by Nosu(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2012
Do other states hv to make complaint before they are paid state allowance? U guys should go and find rest abeg.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2012
I'm disappointed with Imo state government. Imagine, no allowee 4 corpers.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by rhymz(m): 6:25pm On Jul 04, 2012
@Nosu
shut the hell up, if at your age you can't adopt a political approach to solve a political problem then what is the whole essence of your education?? Incase it has not occured to you, the state governments are not obliged to pay you any money, whatever is expected of them is discretionary, they can choose to pay or not to pay. If you think you are going to get a dime by exerting force and talking tough, nigga you will give yourself a high blood pressure and nothing will happen.
Besides, they are not the only ones that are not paying corpers if realy that is the case. . So face your NYSC program and get out when you are true, they obviously do not appreciate your whining and grudgings. . Little wonder they wont pay you.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by Nosu(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2012
U can see hw block headed u are. I tot u were arguing that ur state pays. And who is now taking d issue personal now? I question was asked and a simple reply was given. Having confirm dat ur state don't pay, y not keep quiet and face other issues.
The last batch wasn't paid, did they die?
My own is nobody should take credit for what he is not doing. Dat is injustice
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by rhymz(m): 7:22pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nosu: U can see hw block headed u are. I tot u were arguing that ur state pays. And who is now taking d issue personal now? I question was asked and a simple reply was given. Having confirm dat ur state don't pay, y not keep quiet and face other issues.
The last batch wasn't paid, did they die?
My own is nobody should take credit for what he is not doing. Dat is injustice
which school did you graduate from by the way? Your command of the english language is appalling and laughable giving the way you were ranting about how the kids are dumb and all that. . One will think you are any better.
Abeg pack one corner jare, see monkey wey dey claim, na U be d first corper wey go serve ni? Scheeew!!
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by Nosu(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2012
If u are bright, correct it. u are talking op.
When a person as nothing to say, he either begins to talk nonsense or he becomes insulting. Go and hug transformer
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by rhymz(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2012
Nosu: If u are bright, correct it. u are talking op.
When a person as nothing to say, he either begins to talk nonsense or he becomes insulting. Go and hug transformer
You and your patheitic english. . Lol
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by BeingAkorede(m): 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2012
Sup Gs, i've just been redeployed to Imo State recently & i need help. i meant the help of a corpers relating to some facts being a corp member.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2012
Sorry this came late. Hope u've settled down by now.
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by ibknoble2: 3:34am On Nov 01, 2014
Please,2014 batch C corpers going to imo NYSC camp add me wit my 2go acc aremu822 or fb ibknoble2@gmail.com or 08063835368
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by ibknoble2: 3:38am On Nov 01, 2014
Please i need the description of imo state permanent orientation camp
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by dadahood: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2014
Heyy.,hii, hw r u doing. I no its bn a wile u served in imo state, buh I tink I nid sm usfully info 4rm u plss..
Re: Nysc Batch B 2012 Imo State Meet Here by dadahood: 10:48am On Nov 02, 2014
@Ibknoble..heyy wts up..did u make imo state4ur service??

(1) (2) (Reply)

ANAMBRA State Batch A15!! Let's Meet Here --> / 2016 Batch A KADUNA CM, Lets Meet Here / The 7 Secrets Of Making Money Online 2017 (learn It Here Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.