Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here (12595 Views)

Embarrasing: See What A Corper Posted On Facebook / 2013 Batch A Corpers Posted To Delta / A thread for corpers posted to Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by earthgreeners(m): 6:55pm On Jun 29, 2012
Although u go enjoy ur stay, some of ma padis are there n loving it, but u might find it hard in d first few weeks....

bayulll01:
haa dat one harsh o
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by shakz(m): 7:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Loveangel: I served in Delta state,2010 batch B precisely.congrats,u wont regret stayin there though d camp in isseleku is nt too fantastic as par structures&facilities.try anytin possible in d camp to make sure u r posted to either,Warri,Sapele,Asaba and few other places,anytin short of dis,u r on ur own(oyo) lol.if u did geology,biochem,civil,mech,ee,chem engeerin send me a message.pls its jst two persons i need and NOTHING attached,am doin dis frm my church mind.i wil help and refer d two persons to where i did my primary assignment(ppa).its a very nice firm,the pay ws among d best in d whole of delta state as at 2010,decent accomodation and alot of allowances buh they only take two corpers every year(batch b to be precise).we were d first set of corpers they took in buh unfortunately,they dnt retain corpers.so were nt retaind there buh i enjoyd my stay and gaind alot of experience that is stil helpin me in life uptil today.congrats once again,corper wee oo,waa oo.
guy nice 1 there...i'm a mech engr graduate, so wotz it gouna b bro
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by oseiwe(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
I served in delta 2010, check d signboard at d express and d campgate, una go see my signature, I use am chop money frm NYSC, I pray dey don't post u guys to some villages in delta, una go cry but if na town lyk asb, ugh or waf, its beta but housing no dey town. I'll check d thread later to give tips and tricks frm d expert himself. Make una no dull oh

1 Like

Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 8:27pm On Jun 29, 2012
oseiwe: I served in delta 2010, check d signboard at d express and d campgate, una go see my signature, I use am chop money frm NYSC, I pray dey don't post u guys to some villages in delta, una go cry but if na town lyk asb, ugh or waf, its beta but housing no dey town. I'll check d thread later to give tips and tricks frm d expert himself. Make una no dull oh
tanx bro God help you as you are trying to help us keep it coming guys
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by odionportable(f): 9:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Any tips on how to avoid been taken to villagescos am so scared of d interior villages,whr no civilzation yet,or we wuld hv to fly speed boat b4 reachin or ppa!
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by oseiwe(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2012
odion_portable: Any tips on how to avoid been taken to villagescos am so scared of d interior villages,whr no civilzation yet,or we wuld hv to fly speed boat b4 reachin or ppa!
D first ting na to join OBS (orientation broadcastin service), d second na to terrorise ur platoon official wit fake stories lyk say ur pocket dey sag, d third na to join all dia fake evening activity groups lyk drama. I go try recollect the name of d warri ZI for u. I go give u him cheat code. grin
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by igboboy1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2012
earthgreeners: Im a serving Corp member Batch C to be precise...
To start with, The Orientation Camp at Issele UKU is not as good in terms of facilities and structure especially dis rainy season, hostel like Okpe Kingdom, Obi Of Issele UKU dey smell no b small...secondly, if u tink u wld b posted to an Oil Company, u r on ur own..The new posting policy doesnt permit dis postings....u wld be surprised at d kinda villages dat exist in Delta State...Well, I relocated to Ogun, and Im enjoyin ma services naw, atleast I go soon finish..all summed up : NYSC sucks

ara bawa kwa gi ebahu....Na my state you just dey stroke like this!!!

Village no dey Ogun? Abi e get any state for naija where village no dey? Hw i wish boys kidnap you so you go get something to talk mscheeww
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
igbo boy:

ara bawa kwa gi ebahu....Na my state you just dey stroke like this!!!

Village no dey Ogun? Abi e get any state for naija where village no dey? Hw i wish boys kidnap you so you go get something to talk mscheeww
broz i beg nobody dey demote your villa cos we all av,you know we just trying to play safe here cos we will be in a place town cities and pple we dont know anytinx about
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
odion_portable: Any tips on how to avoid been taken to villagescos am so scared of d interior villages,whr no civilzation yet,or we wuld hv to fly speed boat b4 reachin or ppa!
was waiting for you u!!! U dint show up
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by igboboy1(m): 12:47am On Jun 30, 2012
bayulll01:
broz i beg nobody dey demote your villa cos we all av,you know we just trying to play safe here cos we will be in a place town cities and pple we dont know anytinx about

Oshimili people are welcoming so no need to play safe cos u are guranateed safety confirmed....But na the way u just single delta state na im i no like.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 1:48am On Jun 30, 2012
igbo boy:

Oshimili people are welcoming so no need to play safe cos u are guranateed safety confirmed....But na the way u just single delta state na im i no like.
no wahala then bozs
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by earthgreeners(m): 7:54am On Jun 30, 2012
u go fear Aniocha south (no light and limited water supply), Oshimili North, Oshimili South(except Asaba), Aniocha North, Udu, Patani, Ndokwa west, Ndokwa East, Ethiope, Burutu(riverine), Bomadi (Riverine), Ukwuani, Uvwie, Okpe, Ika and Isoko
u wld enjoy to a certain extent; Ughelli, Sapele, Warri.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by odionportable(f): 7:55am On Jun 30, 2012
bayulll01:
was waiting for you u!!! U dint show up
I did!accepted ur request,but u weren't online so I logged out!
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by odionportable(f): 8:03am On Jun 30, 2012
Morning my fellow #team deltans#hope u all slpt well!!!thnks for all d tips nd tricks...
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by odionportable(f): 8:09am On Jun 30, 2012
earthgreeners: u go fear Aniocha south (no light and limited water supply), Oshimili North, Oshimili South(except Asaba), Aniocha North, Udu, Patani, Ndokwa west, Ndokwa East, Ethiope, Burutu(riverine), Bomadi (Riverine), Ukwuani, Uvwie, Okpe, Ika and Isoko
u wld enjoy to a certain extent; Ughelli, Sapele, Warri.
Aniocha south,no light?limited water supply?is dat not whr d orientation camp is?CHAI,CHOI,we done enter!ghen ghen
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by fairladyH: 8:49am On Jun 30, 2012
@loveangel, pls i read chemical engineering and am in dire need of technical experience even if am not paid.Am proficient in the use of HYSYS and PDMS.My mail: hopsy4482002@yahoo.com 08066830921.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by fairladyH: 8:57am On Jun 30, 2012
@xavier3g, wats ur price? Contact me. hopsy4482002@yahoo.com
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by xavier3g(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2012
fairladyH: @xavier3g, wats ur price? Contact me. hopsy4482002@yahoo.com
i added u om mssrg. lets talk there.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by xavier3g(m): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2012
Em plus for all the ppes coming to warri, there are sec skls part funded by shell, chevron and nnpc, and a limited number of corpers are paid by these companies in those particular skls. If u get posted to warri lemme know asap. They pay 30k, and at the end of your program you are entittled to free HSE programs in chevron n shell, no NNPC. Have fun, greet captain bello for me.

1 Like

Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2012
Loveangel: I served in Delta state,2010 batch B precisely.congrats,u wont regret stayin there though d camp in isseleku is nt too fantastic as par structures&facilities.try anytin possible in d camp to make sure u r posted to either,Warri,Sapele,Asaba and few other places,anytin short of dis,u r on ur own(oyo) lol.if u did geology,biochem,civil,mech,ee,chem engeerin send me a message.pls its jst two persons i need and NOTHING attached,am doin dis frm my church mind.i wil help and refer d two persons to where i did my primary assignment(ppa).its a very nice firm,the pay ws among d best in d whole of delta state as at 2010,decent accomodation and alot of allowances buh they only take two corpers every year(batch b to be precise).we were d first set of corpers they took in buh unfortunately,they dnt retain corpers.so were nt retaind there buh i enjoyd my stay and gaind alot of experience that is stil helpin me in life uptil today.congrats once again,corper wee oo,waa oo.
Bros, plz count me in, read chemical engineering in ESUT... Email is Rich4god2000@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 11:58am On Jun 30, 2012
xavier3g: Em plus for all the ppes coming to warri, there are sec skls part funded by shell, chevron and nnpc, and a limited number of corpers are paid by these companies in those particular skls. If u get posted to warri lemme know asap. They pay 30k, and at the end of your program you are entittled to free HSE programs in chevron n shell, no NNPC. Have fun, greet captain bello for me.
My bros, plz how do i connect to you. Plz, here is my email Rich4god2000@yahoo.co.uk.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 12:06pm On Jun 30, 2012
Na wa o... This our camp go heat die. This one wey be say most of us na engineers. Dat min say na iron sharpen iron. Representing ESUT, chemical engrn. C u dia.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
yeah!!! we are all engineer
here guys let's have your contact so it wil be easy to locate you,team delta best of the best!!!!
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by Rich4god(m): 4:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
#Team Delta... House of Engineers. Being together will make things easier for us. 08095737378, dats my number. Drop your for easy contact. C U dia.
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by flairlady(f): 5:20pm On Jun 30, 2012
hallo@everyone,i ve been posted to delta state too,studied food science from fut minna,pls what are the names of universities,polytechnics and other higher institutions in delta state,and were are dey located,does delta state has any research institute?
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 5:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
flairlady: hallo@everyone,i ve been posted to delta state too,studied food science from fut minna,pls what are the names of universities,polytechnics and other higher institutions in delta state,and were are dey located,does delta state has any research institute?
yeah fairlady i already added u on fb,lot of opportunity in delta but let's get there first here is my numb
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by flairlady(f): 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
bayulll01:
yeah fairlady i already added u on fb,lot of opportunity in delta but let's get there first here is my numba 08081119992
ok,i would send u a text,shaks,how far,wen re u guys getting to camp?i would be going monday,wishing everyone safe journey to the camp
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
flairlady: ok,i would send u a text,shaks,how far,wen re u guys getting to camp?i would be going monday,wishing everyone safe journey to the camp
monday cos it whil be cool to get to camp early
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by bayulll01(m): 7:27pm On Jun 30, 2012
heard state paying 10k,and if you hit oil firm u don hammer be that o guy let's influence our ppa to gud area such as asaba sapele warri heard ogwachi not bad,but na teaching level o
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by odionportable(f): 7:36pm On Jun 30, 2012
bayulll01: heard state paying 10k,and if you hit oil firm u don hammer be that o guy let's influence our ppa to gud area such as asaba sapele warri heard ogwachi not bad,but na teaching level o
oil firm u say?most ppa na teaching level nau o!with dis their nysc new policy!!!
Re: Posted To Delta Let's Meet Here by shakz(m): 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2012
flairlady: ok,i would send u a text,shaks,how far,wen re u guys getting to camp?i would be going monday,wishing everyone safe journey to the camp
halo ma lady i sent u an email and u neva replied, well moi will b goin monday too.....catch ya there

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

NYSC Different Names Wahala / NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 / NYSC: Prospective 2016 Batch B Corps Members. Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.