Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S (15736 Views)

"Yoruba Are Genetically Immune To Lassa Fever Virus" - Prof. Christian / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) / Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by dukenestor(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
tonyfrenzy: 'Incredible Hulks' becomin really real. God save us o. Ethics is out of d way in USA, all manners of tinz starts 4rm there.
I bow 4 d USA
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by sizzlers(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2012
na wa o! We are catching up wth aliens. Dat's gud
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Piyke: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2012
I am yet to see a bold atheist when death is near. I remember this interview Sir Richard Branson (owner of Virgin group UK) had with Piers Morgan on CNN; He was on one of his expeditions round the world when his hot air balloon failed and it became clear him that "this is it", he admitted praying "Lord if you're out there save me and i'll believe" (paraphrased). God saved him but till today he's still an atheist.

I wonder if you as an atheist would be bold when death comes?

@topic I wonder where this would lead Surely doesn't look good. Intentions today may be good but...

1 Like

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 29, 2012
Its only a fool who lean upon his own misunderstanding cheesy.

The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom cool. Do not incur the wrath of God!!!!!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 29, 2012
Piyke:

That you are an atheist does not make you a less or super human. Irrespective of your belief, the secret to truly living a worthy life is to conquer fear of death.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Seyilome(m): 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Behold,for not let the wrath anger of God almighty to come upon ur head.THOSE WHO MOCKED GOD DIED HORRIBLY
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 29, 2012
Olodostein: Its only a fool who lean upon his own misunderstanding cheesy.

[s]The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom cool. Do not incur the wrath of God!!!!![/s]

On whose understanding do you profess the existence of God?
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2012
Seyilome: [s]Behold,for not let the wrath anger of God almighty to come upon ur head.THOSE WHO MOCKED GOD DIED HORRIBLY[/s]

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Dudugirl01(f): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2012
bayooooooo:

On whose understanding do YOU profess the NON EXISTENCE OF GOD? Oba ta o ri, taa ri ise owo e, how do u explain the vast waters? all the creatures therein? Be careful, do not be an instrument of the devi!!!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 29, 2012
Dudugirl01:
On whose understanding do YOU profess the NON EXISTENCE OF GOD? Oba ta o ri, taa ri ise owo e, how do u explain the vast waters? all the creatures therein? Be careful, do not be an instrument of the devi!!!

Of course, on my own understanding and not that of non-existent holy spirit. shocked shocked shocked
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
Dudugirl01:

Who is more powerful between your God and Devil becuase you guys run a tale that God has been fighting devil for donkey years with no success?
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by kutchs: 10:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
bayooooooo:

There is nothing to prove. It does not exist!
There is everything to prove that He does not exist. Why do you need an egg from an already created person to perform ur synthesis? Why not create ur own egg from simple materials in ur lab? You see, you can manipulate the materials but you can‘t create them and that is where your synthesis stops.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Wislet(f): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
Billyonaire: As man is, God once was, as God is, man may be. We are gods, and children of the most high God. Ride on great scientist. Let cloning begin....I need my designer baby.
keep deceiving yourself.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2012
kutchs: There is everything to prove that He does not exist. Why do you need an egg from an already created person to perform ur synthesis? Why not create ur own egg from simple materials in ur lab? You see, you can manipulate the materials but you can‘t create them and that is where your synthesis stops.

Rihana: What's my name? What's my name? What's my name? What's my name?

Drake: The square root of 69 is 8 something, right

Cause I’ve been tryna work it out, ooow

Good weed, white wine

1 Like

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by ebere1712: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2012
Leave God out of this.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2012
ebere1712: Leave God out of this.

Because she/he can't do it!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by antsut(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2012
I'm A Legend: I will be Will Smith clone by then.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by deloon(m): 10:42pm On Jun 29, 2012
Billyonaire: As man is, God once was, as God is, man may be. We are gods, and children of the most high God. Ride on great scientist. Let cloning begin....I need my designer baby.
WTF!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by antsut(m): 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2012
[quote author=Piyke]I am yet to see a bold atheist when death is near. I remember this interview Sir Richard Branson (owner of Virgin group UK) had with Piers Morgan on CNN; He was on one of his expeditions round the world when his hot air balloon failed and it became clear him that "this is it", he admitted praying "Lord if you're out there save me and i'll believe" (paraphrased). God saved him but till today he's still an atheist.

@topiThe fear of death is humans basic instinct: when it comes you must budge.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Skmoda360(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2012
Teefabs :
Clone child na wa o, so d baby will have different parts like clone computer.d end has come
indeed
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2012
bayooooooo:

kutchs: There is everything to prove that He does not exist. Why do you need an egg from an already created person to perform ur synthesis? Why not create ur own egg from simple materials in ur lab? You see, you can manipulate the materials but you can‘t create them and that is where your synthesis stops.

Abeg help me tell am. Why don't they creat their stuff from scratch,

@bayooooo

My Guy, stop deceiving yourself by being a follow follow atheist or trying to sound intellectual. I used to be indifferent until it was revealed to me.

Let me tell you a secret. You see all the sickness and diseases these scientist tell you there is no cure. Its all lies. God created cure for all. They abound in roots, food and fruits.

Hippocrates of greek in 400bc said, "let food be thy medicine and medicine they food".

Abraham lincoln, Isaac newtown exalted God. Albert Einstein said "God does not play dice". Are you smarter than these men?

Look around. Nature abounds. Do not incur his wrath.

1 Like

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by maninmood(m): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2012
The fact remains we humans are intelligently on the low spectrum in the order of creation. As a matter of fact I am agnostic, but not atheist! Though I may not conform with the biblical God, but I would want to reiterate that there are some highly shrewd, super-jacent 'forms' and these 'people', I refer to as Gods. To the atheists, it is rather myopic and unconventional to enunciate that there aren't superior beings. The fact remains we are getting there. With the aid of technology, science is proliferating at an incredible,terrific rate. Men will-though could be in millennium to come- create inanimate objects. And moreso, soon than we can expect, religion will be obsolete.

1 Like

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by maninmood(m): 11:29pm On Jun 29, 2012
Skmoda-360:

indeed

There is no end anywhere! The only thing that could happen is trivial apocalypse and 'aliens' insurgency ! But don't worry we are ready for them; our atomic bombs are well made, and improving too! Instead of thinking about all this close-to-unrealistic- thoughts, get busy and know how to put food on your table while your life lasts wink
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by pazienza(m): 11:30pm On Jun 29, 2012
God will always exist,each time scientists pushes back the frontiers of science,religious men would push the existence of God beyond the available knowledge of the time.

Today the question is why don't they do it from the scratch,tommorow when scientists succeeds in doing that,they would still push God's existence beyond the available knowledge of the time.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Seyilome(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2012
bayooooooo:

Rihana: What's my name? What's my name? What's my name? What's my name?

Drake: The square root of 69 is 8 something, right

Cause I’ve been tryna work it out, ooow

Good weed, white wine
@ Bayoooo, God does nt know play neither joke.keep u trash within u,respect God,he created u,though God created this world but,he has handed over it to satan,i tell u money,wealth,famous and illuminaties belong to lucifer,but i tell u this world shall come to an end,u are mortal likewise all of us,where would we be at end?.dont be deceived.THOSE WHO MOCKED GOD DIED HORRIBLY!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by cfours: 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2012
tower of babel in the making.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Mayflowa(m): 12:23am On Jun 30, 2012

This is one of the best quote in human history. Is this really from you? you too much!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 12:36am On Jun 30, 2012
Well, God knows why he gave us two legs, hands, eyes! Etc but if u try to outsmart the creator, wait till u see where this will end!! Remember what is created by God is different frm mans work!
Also, have you analyzed the disadvantages of this three parent children? How life we be like when they grow and interact with their environment? How the can resist diseases and virus? Becus they are one of a kind!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by OmoTier1(m): 12:51am On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:

Because she/he can't do it!
At the height of your stupidity, Gods love still overwhelms you! Don't be fooled by mere scientific knowledge... theres something greater than manipulating materials! Remember this say...."God is not a MAN....." Do not get too excited.... await the display of the sons of God then you will know how truly you have been fooled by your scientific knowledge thinking that is all there is!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by nijanigga: 1:07am On Jun 30, 2012
I hope one day, Nigerians will be replaced with these " New" species,what we have right now is enmeshed in corruption.

1 Like

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by killuminati(m): 1:20am On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo:
Rude boy
lwkm for here ogrin! @topic, it's a white man's world. Pac don talk am!
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nymphnode(m): 1:21am On Jun 30, 2012
Someday we might start to regret we ventured this far? We are begining to depend on science too much. How did those old school Greeks grow and maintain their atlas body sef? Stupid question abi? Thats because you know a tad bit. Some poeple in this jet age with Gold plated BB's never ventured past the BBM. What a waste!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangers Of Taking Garri [read] / COVID-19 Update For September 30 2020 In Nigeria - (4,410 Tested) / Treatment For Staphylococcus And Coliform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.