Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,364 members, 7,819,313 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S (15735 Views)

"Yoruba Are Genetically Immune To Lassa Fever Virus" - Prof. Christian / Baby With Two Horns Born In Osun (graphic Photos) / Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Vuproff: 7:50pm On Jun 30, 2012
[color=#770077][/color] dats Biochemistry 4 U....and dos of u who ar shoutin 'oyibo oyibo' just close u mouth...we ar gud. Naija Biochemists are gud, but wundnt go against d world's sci. Laws on ethical standards 4 now...BCH 4 LIFE...GOD 1st.
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
This is directed at everybody. Please read:

1 Timothy 6:20

20, Timothy, guard what God has entrusted to you. Avoid godless, foolish discussions with those who opppose you with their so-called knowledge.
21, Some people have wandered from the faith by following such foolishness. May God's grace be with you all.

1 Like

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 30, 2012
bayooooooo: Do you have any reason at all to prove the existence of the god you are serving?

Matthew 12:39 (TM Version)

39, Jesus said, "You're looking for proof, but you're looking for the wrong kind. All you want is something to titillate your curiosity, satisfy your lust for miracles. The only proof you're going to get is what looks like the absence of proof: Jonah-evidence.

You can keep reading

1 Like

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by gr8man: 12:56am On Jul 01, 2012
bayooooooo: Where is that your so called God if I can synthesis humans in my laboratory? Will my synthesized baby tell me there is God?
A dullard says in his heart there is God!
Very soon, so soon, God will visit you and proof to you He is God
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by elefeezy: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2012
@everyone. Really nice to know all your views about what you all believed in but one thing i want everyone to know is that science or not science. God or not God this white folks brought them all to us we black didn't know anything about it before so stop disturbing your brain with all this and just stay focus on whatever we may believe in but to me i rep God till the end of my life and i will believe in him. If he doesn't exist how does days and nights happens,the seasons,moon,sun,rain,bushes,trees,air,seas,oceans,rivers,lakes'air e.t.c or anyone ever claims he/she invent them. If u want to Make me believe God does not exist then sleep at night and tell me how many time you turn right or left if you snore or not in the next morning. How come we don't know anything we do when we re asleep or your scientists programmed them in your system too? tell me the first word you altered when you were ɑ kid if your mama don't tell u. How come we can't remember our journey to life ? That's because its beyond our knowledge. God is real and don't be fooled with Satan tricks
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Seyilome(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2012
bayooooooo:

Man created Satan the Devil and God!
Now i know that u are purely INSANE,may GOD forgive u

1 Like

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by antsut(m): 7:30am On Jul 05, 2012
Does God created man from the scratch? Yes. He created Adam out of clay. CONTRADICTION!!![quote author=alienware] bros u talking like a babie ! Synthesis begins in the nucleus of cells ( protein synthesis is a process in which cells make proteins) the Dna, mitochondria etc which are being manipulated here are all found in the nucleus of cells . U ask urself if there is no God, who created the cells ( the smallest unit of life ) in which other life comes from or are built upon. God created cells and it is this cell that houses the genetic materials that scientist are manipulating. How will u sy
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by Snowwy: 12:19am On Jul 06, 2012
Science really needs to know where to draw the line.
In Genesis 1:28, God created man in his own image...and God commanded us to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue THE EARTH.

He gave us dominion over every living thing that moves on the earth except ourselves.

It is plainly obvious, we can 'toy' with any other thing except ourselves. Man does not have the right to have dominion over any other being as they are sacred.

The manipulation of the human egg/sperm to create a SUPER human is gross disrespect to God in my opinion and its attendant consequences will be painful.

Imagine it being a sin to be ugly or fat or have any slight difference from the 'beautiful people of the world'. Imagine a world full or strictly blond or blue-haired girls and masculine mitchelin-like men due to these vain procedures to create designer babies...

God is really patient sha

1 Like

Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by iamtheprincipal: 10:28pm On Aug 18, 2012
bayooooooo:

There is nothing to prove. It does not exist!

@bayooooooo or whatever you call yourself, I can see that insanity runs in your blood. There is not need to drag words with you...
Re: World's First Genetically-modified Babies Born In The U.S by lovelydoll: 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
Snowwy: Science really needs to know where to draw the line.
In Genesis 1:28, God created man in his own image...and God commanded us to be fruitful and multiply and replenish the earth and subdue THE EARTH.

He gave us dominion over every living thing that moves on the earth except ourselves.

It is plainly obvious, we can 'toy' with any other thing except ourselves. Man does not have the right to have dominion over any other being as they are sacred.

The manipulation of the human egg/sperm to create a SUPER human is gross disrespect to God in my opinion and its attendant consequences will be painful.

Imagine it being a sin to be ugly or fat or have any slight difference from the 'beautiful people of the world'. Imagine a world full or strictly blond or blue-haired girls and masculine mitchelin-like men due to these vain procedures to create designer babies...

God is really patient sha

ppl have been customizing babies for years ,women eat certain foods to get smarter babies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airport Authorities Announce New Measures For Ebola / Dangers Of Taking Garri [read] / COVID-19 Update For September 30 2020 In Nigeria - (4,410 Tested)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.