Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,398 members, 7,958,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:44 AM

Life In France: Visa To France, Pls Help - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Life In France: Visa To France, Pls Help (2398 Views)

France Visa Processing Took 29 Days But Hey! It was Worth The Wait / Securing Visa To France, Applying From Nigeria... / France Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life In France: Visa To France, Pls Help by cuteguy4u(m): 8:50am On Nov 30, 2007
pls i want to know the life in france with a person with a student visa and someone with a visiting/workpermit visa, pls i need ur reply, thanks.
Re: Life In France: Visa To France, Pls Help by cuteguy4u(m): 11:55am On Nov 30, 2007
pls is no one to help
Re: Life In France: Visa To France, Pls Help by ArmedLion(m): 11:39am On Dec 04, 2007
cuteguy4u:

please i want to know the life in france with a person with a student visa and someone with a visiting/workpermit visa, please i need your reply, thanks.
sorry i dont understand latin
Re: Life In France: Visa To France, Pls Help by rexfx2: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2007
Armed-Lion:

sorry i don't understand latin

neither do I !!!!!
Re: Life In France: Visa To France, Pls Help by ineh: 4:10am On Dec 16, 2007
I hope my response is not too late. i just came across your message.

Life in France (Paris for example) is quite expensive which is logical if you compare the Naria -Eur exchange rates).

The rates for studio 'a room which serves as a living & bedroom is from 400 Eur.
school fees for private universities (most are from the UK or USA so you have the option of learning in English) ranges from 6000 Eur a year
Your must speak french if you want to go to any of the public universities. if not, you have 1 or 2 years for learning french before you are finally taken for degree course. the french courses are not free.

The french embassy is not different from the rest in Nigeria so expect to wait outside for your turn. Then Speaking french is very important if travelling as a student. They expect you to have passed some test (at the Alliance Francaise) for proficiency in french language.

I know my response is not very detailed. If you still intrested in getting more info you can send me an email on mine personal email.

Regards,

(1) (Reply)

What International Languages Would You Learn If Given The Opportunity? / New Zealand Student Visa / My Experience Travelling To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.