Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,648 members, 7,854,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials (10169 Views)

Blessing Okagbare Beats Usain Bolt To 2016 Guinness World Records / There Is An Usain Bolt In All Of Us / Yohan Blake Beats Bolt Again, In 200M Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by fredoooooo: 2:24pm On Jun 30, 2012
yee mogbe , who beat oseni , anyway watch out for part 2 ,yohan is very good too
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by adekennis(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2012
tongue

Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by dabrake(m): 2:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
i bet you, usain bolt will dust the world record with this episode. 9.75 is no biggie for usain.
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2012
Usian bolt has already peaked anyway he his still the man to beat in 2012
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by Tropilo(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
No problem! When jungle mature for London we go know who be king!
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by maclatunji: 4:15pm On Jun 30, 2012
This is how it should be, the intense competition for the 100 metres title at the London Olympics will be incredible. Expect a really super fast time maybe 9.50 in the final- that will just be insane.
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by Princek12(m): 4:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
Usain just called me and said he slowed down so that Yohan can win. That way Yohan can go into the Olympics thinking that he can beat Usain. Usain promises to show Yohan in London.
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by fagamite: 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2012
maclatunji: This is how it should be, the intense competition for the 100 metres title at the London Olympics will be incredible. Expect a really super fast time maybe 9.50 in the final- that will just be insane.

No man can run that fast without doping.
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by teireal(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2012
From what I saw Bolt started late and was able to catch up with A.P ahead of him to take second! Can't wait to see the 200m dash....
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by PROUDIGBO(m): 9:29pm On Jun 30, 2012
That's it! The other countries might just as well throw in the towel now undecided. Yohan Blake runs 9.75secs shocked, and you can bet your last naira Usain will be like a wounded lion right now and want pay-back. Our going is just to make up the numbers, as i don't see Metu et al running 9.75 let alone beating it.

Usain looked like he was dragging a sack of potatoes behind him as he left the starting-blocks shocked.
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by dabrake(m): 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2012
I just watched the race and saw usain's terrible start. It took him about 60m to get into the race. Usain really need to work on how he gets off the block. That has always been his problem even when he smashed the 100m world record twice
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2012
Usain 'thunder bolt' Bolt is still the man to beat, he's just jogging during the race.
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by Limaoscar: 10:41pm On Jun 30, 2012
yea finally

usian bolt is 2 loud n cocky for my liking

Most talented or gifted People are cocky and sometimes loud. Blake isn't any different.

BTW,Usain got off the blocks too late....typical of Him. It might just be the tonic He needs to proof to the world in London that He is still the man to beat. Having said that, I believe Yohan will go into London with some confidence as well. Good for the jamaicans.

Meanwhile, I hear our own Athletes failed to win Gold in their meet at Cotonou.
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by queensmith: 9:21am On Jul 01, 2012
So he's been beat twice by the same dude. . . . .interesting. The question is, will anybody beat Usains record? Can Usain beat his own record?. . . . . . . the wait begins. . . . .
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by elmaco: 6:57pm On Jul 01, 2012
well,Bolt might be waiting for the olympics to explode.
Pls i learnt the Dssc shotlist is out,i hv looked for punchnewspaper , to no avail.Anthony Onaefe DSSC/2012/0576 DELTA STATE Pls pardon me if am not on the right channel
My
mail:onanthonyy@yahoo.com and tel is 08035657219
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by Sagamite(m): 9:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
elmaco: well,Bolt might be waiting for the olympics to explode.
Pls i learnt the Dssc shotlist is out,i hv looked for punchnewspaper , to no avail.Anthony Onaefe DSSC/2012/0576 DELTA STATE Pls pardon me if am not on the right channel
My
mail:onanthonyy@yahoo.com and tel is 08035657219

Anthony, why do you think this forum, talkless of this thread, is the best place you can get assistance on such?
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 01, 2012
PROUD-IGBO:
That's it! The other countries might just as well throw in the towel now undecided. Yohan Blake runs 9.75secs shocked, and you can bet your last naira Usain will be like a wounded lion right now and want pay-back. Our going is just to make up the numbers, as i don't see Metu et al running 9.75 let alone beating it.

Usain looked like he was dragging a sack of potatoes behind him as he left the starting-blocks shocked.

...LmL
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by unclebros: 8:04am On Jul 02, 2012
From the video, Bolt didnt give his best, maybe conserving his energy, lets wait till the olympics start then we the real bolt
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by Sagamite(m): 8:31am On Jul 02, 2012
Blake won him for the second time in the 200m race as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pQPItzjdFE
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2012
^^^ Has to be the most boring videos I've watched in a while. Even soccer beats this
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by Sagamite(m): 8:37am On Jul 02, 2012
^^^Everyone in that race will beat Nigeria's best who is running 20.83s at the moment. And only the top 3 are going through. grin
Re: Yohan Blake Beats Usain Bolt In Jamaican 100M Olympic Trials by Godschild2(m): 6:44pm On Aug 06, 2012
Well...I believe there's no point in arguing over Yohan Blake's temporary victory anymore...!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Cannot Win The 2013 Nations Cup - Waidi Akanni / Randy Waldrum Rejects Super Falcons Job For Pittsburgh University Job / Neymar Will Be Out For 4 Weeks Due To Left Hamstring Injury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.