Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,732 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? (2577 Views)

Why Are Short Woman/man Always Aggressive...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by Coldfaya(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2012
dunno if dis is d ryt section but i just wanted dis somwhere.
have u had any dealings with short persons? Or smallish persons? There is a general perception that they r bad, wicked, mean and d likes.
I'v had sum encounters wit dem n i must confess that most of dem r really terrible. Dats 4 me tho. Wat do u think? Hav u ever had a cause to think like me? dat short or smallish folks r damn wicked??

1 Like

Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by braveheart2012(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
Speaking from experience and anecdotes, the stereotype is generally true, especially for guys. Even the "nice" ones are very passive aggressive. I think they have to be this way in order to deal with a hostile world full of taller, bigger people.

Please don't take my word as scientific proof; I am just speaking from personal experience.

1 Like

Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by Coldfaya(m): 9:17pm On Jun 30, 2012
I also think it has to do wif a self esteem thingy or a show of relevance. Like; hey i myt be short but dnt take me 4 granted kinda tin. So dey want 2 show u

1 Like

Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by EfemenaXY: 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
What an offensively rude thread.

@Poster, define the term "short" pls. What in your opinion therefore is the acceptable normal height?
Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by omotohdarajugbogbolo: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2012
Cold faya: I also think it has to do wif a self esteem thingy or a show of relevance. Like; hey i myt be short but dnt take me 4 granted kinda tin. So dey want 2 show u

Lmao!!!! This is really true! Its really to show that they are relevant too and the "notice me" thing grin grin grin
They love to ride big cars where u will hardly see their heads above the dashboard and they start stretching their necks! LWKMD!!!

1 Like

Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by cog1: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2012
You who started this thread,I have just one question for you namely ARE YOU GOD? You think you are somehow wiser than God (because you are tall)who saw fit that different heights should exist on the earth? Tell me,how monotonous & boring would this earth be if everything in it was "tall"?!! I guess you are wiser than God,yes,wiser in yoir ignorance.
As for your crazy assertions that they are mean,blah,blah,tell me what statistics/research results you relied on apart from the hearsay that you are quoting and silly old wives tales.
Before you open your mouth to spew anything ensure its backed by tangible facts.
FYI,variety is the spice of life.
Your statements only goes to show you have a personality problem because you can only love others when you have sufficiently learned to love yourself,you cannot give what you don't have.
Check out all real people who have any kind of self esteem,they love everyone regardless of height,race,etc
BTW you are the sort of person who would cry out loudest against acts of racism,what are you doing now? The same discrimination
Go and get a life.

1 Like

Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by cog1: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
You who started this thread I have just one question for you namely ARE YOU GOD? You think you are somehow wiser than God(because you are tall)who created varieties. Tell me,how would this world be if everything in it was tall? Its the same people like you that would complain they need short people or they wish they were shorter,at least for variety sake,like the Israelites when they saw manna.
BTW,where is the research upon which your assertions were based or are they merely hearsay? That tells a lot about the kind of person you are. One who hears a thing & repeats it without a scratch verification.
Besides,check out all real people,they love without reservation irrespective of height,race,etc.this only shows that you have personality issues namely you hate yourself & find it easier therefore to hate others,mind you,you can't give what you don't have.
People like you are usually the first to cry out against racism esp when you remember its meted out irrespective of height based on the colour of one's skin,tell me what are you doing now? Is it not the same discrimination?
Go and get a life.
Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by cog1: 9:26pm On Jul 02, 2012
You who started this thread I have just one question for you namely ARE YOU GOD? You think you are somehow wiser than God(because you are tall)who created varieties. Tell me,how would this world be if everything in it was tall? Its the same people like you that would complain they need short people or they wish they were shorter,at least for variety sake,like the Israelites when they saw manna.
BTW,where is the research upon which your assertions were based or are they merely hearsay? That tells a lot about the kind of person you are. One who hears a thing & repeats it without a scratch verification.
Besides,check out all real people,they love without reservation irrespective of height,race,etc.this only shows that you have personality issues namely you hate yourself & find it easier therefore to hate others,mind you,you can't give what you don't have.
People like you are usually the first to cry out against racism esp when you remember its meted out irrespective of height based on the colour of one's skin,tell me what are you doing now? Is it not the same discrimination?
Go and get a life.
Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by cog1: 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
cog1: You who started this thread I have just one question for you namely ARE YOU GOD? You think you are somehow wiser than God(because you are tall)who created varieties. Tell me,how would this world be if everything in it was tall? Its the same people like you that would complain they need short people or they wish they were shorter,at least for variety sake,like the Israelites when they saw manna.
Go and get a life.
Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by RoyalRoy(m): 1:11pm On Jul 03, 2012
Very obvious Cogi is a short person with short temper. You could make your opinions known without having to rant and repost.
As to the topic, it is so mega true. They are excessively aggressive (like Cogi) and they tend to take things personal. Only a fraction fall out of this category.
Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lol,am petite and i dont have any self esteem issues,im lovable n tolerant howeva i wil not fail to get aggresive when som ppu cross d line and dis has notin 2 do wit height n all poster is insinuating
Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by braveheart2012(m): 5:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
kulyie: Lol,am petite and i dont have any self esteem issues,im lovable n tolerant howeva i wil not fail to get aggresive when som ppu cross d line and dis has notin 2 do wit height n all poster is insinuating

Are you female? Only short guys tend to be overly aggressive or passive aggressive. Short girls are usually just fine! In fact, they are usually cute and very endearing.
Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
Braveheart i'm female but i'm wondering how a person's attitude and personality has anything to do with ur height.whether tall or short,if u have attitude issues deal with it and d only way people can respect u is respecting urself first which has absolutly nothing to do with height.so poster ur line of thought is way too myopic
Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by cog1: 11:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
At royal roy,the reposting was done in error when it wasn't uploaded immediately.
As to your so called mega true,the last time I checked I can't remember all the anger and anger-based murder crimes being committed by short people only,in fact
Your post shows that you are someone given to having issues with people,if someone decides to post many times,how does that in any way unsettle you,go ahead and post yours.
Whether I'm short or tall is no business of yours at all,the last time I checked I still have a right to my own opinion and that includes making sure that people like you and the op don't get away with hasty generalizations.
While we are "ranting" about how "mega-true" nonsense is,the world goes on.

1 Like

Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 04, 2012
Attitudes are simply the psychological result of life trauma.
For a person with a smaller frame who grew up in a tough setting (e.g tiny girl with big agressive brothers), you may notice a certain brashness as they probably have learnt that they might not be taken seriously because of their size unless they makes noise and perhaps even choose to go the more extreme route when handling even the most miniscule of situations.
Just like you see all those tiny dogs that bark a lot more than the bigger, more mellow, more confident dogs.

Age and maturity plays a part in calming them down as they begin to notice that, really, noone gives a shid.
Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by Coldfaya(m): 6:17pm On Jul 10, 2012
kulyie: Lol,am petite and i dont have any self esteem issues,im lovable n tolerant howeva i wil not fail to get aggresive when som ppu cross d line and dis has notin 2 do wit height n all poster is insinuating
oowww....nice of u....keep it up ma friend cos i gez u r an exception. grin
Re: Are Short People Really Wicked,crafty N All ??? by Coldfaya(m): 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2012
cog1: You who started this thread,I have just one question for you namely ARE YOU GOD? You think you are somehow wiser than God (because you are tall)who saw fit that different heights should exist on the earth? Tell me,how monotonous & boring would this earth be if everything in it was "tall"?!! I guess you are wiser than God,yes,wiser in yoir ignorance.
As for your crazy assertions that they are mean,blah,blah,tell me what statistics/research results you relied on apart from the hearsay that you are quoting and silly old wives tales.
Before you open your mouth to spew anything ensure its backed by tangible facts.
FYI,variety is the spice of life.
Your statements only goes to show you have a personality problem because you can only love others when you have sufficiently learned to love yourself,you cannot give what you don't have.
Check out all real people who have any kind of self esteem,they love everyone regardless of height,race,etc
BTW you are the sort of person who would cry out loudest against acts of racism,what are you doing now? The same discrimination
Go and get a life.
no offense meant dude. just had a bitter experience wit dem. u kinda sound short!!! ooops....sowi...buts its ok, i get ur point

(1) (Reply)

Have You Prayed For Your Husband Today? / Registry Marriage License And Church/white Wedding / Happy New Month Nairalanders.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.