Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / . (1413 Views)

'okorocha Tricked Us' -imo Corps Members / ; / Going For Nysc? Read Here: Survival Guide/tips For Prospective Nysc Corp Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

. by lefrenzy: 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: . by stanogb(m): 3:56pm On Jun 30, 2012
I wonder which state the protest will take place...(I cant stop laughing)...Goodluck will just set up a committee for it...and thats the end...so I advice those posted to the North to redeploy or refuse to go...
Re: . by niceone3(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2012
[/quote][quote author=stan-ogb]I wonder which state the protest will take place...(I cant stop laughing)...Goodluck will just set up a committee for it...and thats the end...so I advice those posted to the North to redeploy or refuse to go...
the protest is envisaged to be carried out in each of the affected states. at least 30 person need to be mobilized to carry out this movement in each of the states concerned to stamp out this life-gambling-NYSC-postings.I am aware their is not much time but lets try and do something we still stand a good chance of effecting change. this issue has to be a national issue, it has to be the hot of the press. what he just need from you is support. spreed the information on facebook, tweeter, and other social network. Enough is enough!
moderator you are not helping this course. pls, can you move this tread in the front page even if it is just a day pls you need to support the poster.I personally know him and how he lost one of his siblings while serving in the North

(1) (Reply)

Documents To Present In The Camp / Memoir Of An Ex-borno State Medical Corper For Prospective Corp Members. / My 21 Days NYSC Experience Serving In Yobe State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.