Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

My Wife Deceeive Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Deceeive Me (1928 Views)

My Wife To Be Has Anger Issue. How Do I Curtail It? / 3 Days After Our Wedding, My Wife Can't Stop Crying / Could My Wife Be Cheating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Deceeive Me by ogaga24: 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2012
I married my wife since 2008 and 2010 she had a son for me.I was at work wen she called me. I ve to travel from my location the next day.Everyone was happy.When i reach my house i saw my boy and a new house girl without my consent. I was not comfortable.After some months i send her away cos i was not too sure of her character and spiritual background.After two years and five months , she told me that am not the father of the boy.That the father is the house girl husband while the mother is the house girl.This was a conspiracy between, the mid wife who happen to be the husband mother, my wife and the house girl.I paid the school fees but the boy school result bears another man name.After much questioning, it was found out the boy was born two weeks before he was brought to my house.I was shown pics of child naming, dedication and bithday they did with the father while i was away at work.Please somebody talk to me

I only summarised the whole story.There is more to it.It really looks like a nollywood grap to me but when reality done on me with all the evidences. i decided to leave everything for God.The mid wife has ran away for fear of being arrested.Yes i left most of the activities to her to run but it does not meaan i was not following up.It just that she buys the devil's craftiness.The house girl husband confess that she was not pregnant that the mother gave her some drugs that help push the stomach up a little(this was done in her presence)without any objection contrary to what she told me that she gave birth but the baby died and the mid wife have to arrange another baby which was already two weeks from her son for her.
Now concerning the schooling, I work in one of the south west state.I paid the school fees here and then scan the teller to them.when i requested for Firts result of the boy, I was told the teacher was terrible sick and that she has not compose the result.It was the house girl husband that brought the result bearing his name.
I know somebody will say, I did not follow up.But come to think of it what is the essence of marrying a woman you cant trust her with little domestic activities.
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by braveheart2012(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2012
Looks like you were swindled into thinking you had a son. What did you tell your wife to make her feel she needed to deceive you into thinking she had a son? What happened to her own baby?

This is a pretty serious situation. You should call both your families together to sort out the mess.
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by Johndoe100(m): 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2012
Bros, sorry oh! No vex but you see, me to I de far de work when most of my pickin dem born. But even as I de far I still de on de ball. De hospital, de dokita all i sabi dem finnish. Pishure of madam and de pikins dem for de hospital sef dey. Even de big masqurade wey be de obonge bill for $ dem knack me. How e come be say you know sabi anytin? You just wake up see pikin? Nna bros e get as this ya story be sha.

ogaga24: I married my wife since 2008 and 2010 she had a son for me.I was at work wen she called me. I ve to travel from my location the next day.Everyone was happy.When i reach my house i saw my boy and a new house girl without my consent. I was not comfortable.After some months i send her away cos i was not too sure of her character and spiritual background.After two years and five months , she told me that am not the father of the boy.That the father is the house girl husband while the mother is the house girl.This was a conspiracy between, the mid wife who happen to be the husband mother, my wife and the house girl.I paid the school fees but the boy school result bears another man name.After much questioning, it was found out the boy was born two weeks before he was brought to my house.I was shown pics of child naming, dedication and bithday they did with the father while i was away at work.Please somebody talk to me.

Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 30, 2012
@OP
run the the nearest court where you can QUICKLY divorce the evil women you called "wife", and live your life from now on as a wiser brotha.
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by ogaga24: 9:37pm On Jun 30, 2012
@johnson.she perfectly mark it out.she pretended to be pregnant. A mid wife gave her drugs to blow up her empty stomach.As i write the mid wife has disappear into thin air for fear of been arrested.
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by EfemenaXY: 10:07pm On Jun 30, 2012
Why would your wife pretend to be pregnant?

How long have you both been trying for a child?

Did either of you think to seek medical help to rule out any fertility issues?
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by Rex123(m): 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2012
MRbrownJAY: @OP
run the the nearest court where you can QUICKLY divorce the evil women you called "wife", and live your life from now on as a wiser brotha.

Hello he i̶̲̥̅̊s̤̥̈̊ married Τ̅☺ a woman №† women.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by angiemartinez(f): 7:25am On Jul 01, 2012
deception of d highest order. Ur wife is baren, if she loved u, she wud av told u. I tink u shd divorce her joor
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by PrettyCindy(f): 5:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
Op you need to first know about your fertility profile. Go to a hospital and carry out Seminal Fluid Analysis test. Do it just to make sure you are ok fertility wise. Then try to hear from your wife. I mean her story. Why she went that far just to give you a child. Is she barren? Is her fertility questionable?
You haven't been married that long for her to go the extent she did.
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by Popsicle: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
Wait o. You actually mean his school result bears the name of his biological father & you are still living with them as a family abi na "caretaker" role you dey play? Oga quick quick send them out of your house. You can be deceived into believing he was your child at birth but putting another mans name on the childs school report card when he is living under your roof as your "son" is as much insult as you can take. Their action clearly shows that they were using you to raise the child till when they take him away from you cos they will have evidence to show that he never bore your name. Sorry to say but your "wife" is a dangerous person & living with her might put you in harms way. People go through various illegal ways to get kids but they STRIVE as much as possible to prevent the truth from coming out by limiting contact with their accomplices but in your case, the reverse is the case (mother,father,mother in law) na wa o. Even if both of you have medical problems, 2years is a really short time to undertake such a despicable act. I will say a VERY BIG SHAME ON YOUR WIFE.
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by Popsicle: 9:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
Wait o. You actually mean his school result bears the name of his biological father & you are still living with them as a family abi na "caretaker" role you dey play? Oga quick quick send them out of your house. You can be deceived into believing he was your child at birth but putting another mans name on the childs school report card when he is living under your roof as your "son" is as much insult as you can take. Their action clearly shows that they were using you to raise the child till when they take him away from you cos they will have evidence to show that he never bore your name. Sorry to say but your "wife" is a dangerous person & living with her might put you in harms way. People go through various illegal ways to get kids but they STRIVE as much as possible to prevent the truth from coming out by limiting contact with their accomplices but in your case, the reverse is the case (mother,father,mother in law) na wa o. Even if both of you have medical problems, 2years is a really short time to undertake such a despicable act. I will say a VERY BIG SHAME ON YOUR WIFE.
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by freecocoa(f): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2012
Why am i confused?
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by Chubhie: 5:59pm On Jul 02, 2012
After reading to the point where you said the child bears another mans name.....how did it get to this level? This is not the time to get angry.Pull your self together and manage this in the best possible way. All the very best mate.
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by tasandra: 6:11pm On Jul 02, 2012
who is foolin who or oga,u dey joke embarassed
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by ronkebp(f): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hmmmm some women shaa!!!!
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by EfemenaXY: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2012
Nollywood crap (again).
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by Nobody: 5:19am On Jul 03, 2012
Rotfl @ CC
Re: My Wife Deceeive Me by braveheart2012(m): 5:33am On Jul 03, 2012
There is something about this story that's just incredulous. How can you possibly live with a woman faking pregnancy for 9mths and not suspect anything? How can you be paying school fees for a boy that bears another man's name in school and not know it? Where you living abroad during all of this? This story is just full of holes. Abeg, give us more details. I hope you have already sent your wife back to her father's house.

(1) (Reply)

He Won't Speak To Me / A Kid Did This With His Mum And Posted It On Instagram / Who Is The Youngest And Oldest Nairalander?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.