Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units (2922 Views)

Opportunities Exist For Agents In A Mobile Phone Recharge Business / Buy Ice Cream Machine, Popcorn Machine, Display Etc / From your Mobile phone, advertise on Vanguard Newspaper online for N50 only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units by feelme3(m): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2012
Hello all,
Please I need suppliers of phone/ICT products display units to supply units for the equipment of a mega phone/computer retail outlet in Abia state. The size of the retail outlet under consideration is approximately 24 x 30 Ft so we will need up to 10 units+ of various sizes and dimensions. Interested persons should please call Edy [/b]on [b]08034794971 or email edyfriendslink@yahoo.com.
Please see attached pics to see what I have in mind. Any suggestions on where I can find the dealers will also be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

Re: WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units by feelme3(m): 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2012
cool
Re: WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units by rockiedink(m): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
@OP

You got mail! cool
Re: WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units by feelme3(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2012
^^ seen it. thanks.
Re: WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units by Masterseg: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2012
What is the quantity of this mobile and computer accessories you desire?

i can get you as much as possible.

what will be my commission? if interested contact +2348058725027
Re: WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units by edetcnn(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2012
Master seg: What is the quantity of this mobile and computer accessories you desire?

i can get you as much as possible.

what will be my commission? if interested contact +2348058725027

By "accessories" do u mean the display cases, or real accessories bro?
Re: WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units by Masterseg: 7:00pm On Jul 06, 2012
Real accessories.
Re: WANTED: Suppliers/dealers Of Mobile Phone Display Units by Masterseg: 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2012
and display units also.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Lpo For Petroleum Supplies And Get Your Commission With Ease / Instant Pickup And Delivery In Lagos For N1,000 Only / Buy Your Makeup Products: L.A Girl, Mabrook, Jioney, Milani Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.