Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Do Nigeria Need An Obj-like President To Stop Boko Haram? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Nigeria Need An Obj-like President To Stop Boko Haram? (474 Views)

How President Buhari Can Stop Boko Haram - Prophet Cardinal Onaiyekan / How We Will Stop Boko Haram, By Muhammadu Buhari--vanguard / Like OBJ, Like IBB, Like Buhari: The Generation That Pocketed Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Nigeria Need An Obj-like President To Stop Boko Haram? by Ayorh4you(m): 9:04pm On Jun 30, 2012
I sometimes believe that GEJ is just too weak to tackle this mad men called BH. He acts most times like a coward. Personally, i think OBJ would have gotten answers to the security questions been posted to this country by the insane Boko Haramist. I could remember the way he handled the people of Odi in Bayelsa state and the Militants in the south south. I'm so sure, if Baba Iyabo is still our president, he would have by now wiped away the idiots outta this planet without hesitation. He's a man that takes no shit from nobody. He would have by now fed the dead bodies of their sponsors; Buhari, El Rufai and co to the vultures. My fellow Nairalanders what do y'all think about this?

(1) (Reply)

We Have Many Unpatriotic Nigerians – Jonathan / What Is Ibolanding / Armed Nigerian Herdsmen Attack Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.