Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,266 members, 7,839,343 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja (8577 Views)

Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Worshippers Kill Suspectedfleeing Church Bomber / Escape Of Kabiru Sokoto: Zakari Biu Dismissed From Nigeria Police Force (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2012
fm7070: No more military amd police hospital??
What if his members come to rescue him.
See security laxity.
He unconscious and will not make it out alive.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by jidam2007(m): 11:48am On Jul 01, 2012
gbogboti: Christians, let's form our own deadly group or whatever. I am very ready for it. If the Nigerian government want to win the war against terrorism, they should go watch the film sleeper cell. America had to use and insider to counter a deadly attack on a base ball pich with close to a hundred thousand spectators. @all u need to watch that film
i am also ready for it we all need to face it now before one starts to dey receive call se ur mama don die for bomb blast, abeg time no dey oooooooooooooooooo angry angry angry
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by sharpshap(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2012
Cowards! I thought you would say no to western treatments since western education is a crime. Die motherfucker. Of what importance are you to Nigerians?
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by tribalism(m): 12:10pm On Jul 01, 2012
nairalanders, if they let him die under custody, you will call it extrajudicial killing and now that he has been taken to the hospital to die, you are still complaining. what a country. DIE SOKOTO DIE! PDP TILL NIGERIA DISINTEGRATES. BIG UP GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by tribalism(m): 12:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
sharp_shap: Cowards! I thought you would say no to western treatments since western education is a crime. Die motherfucker. Of what importance are you to Nigerians?
in his unconscious state, he will not know where he is taken to not untill he regains consciousness. can't you get that. think before you deposit.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by bombwar(m): 1:13pm On Jul 01, 2012
mukina2:

[url=http://trends.com.ng/2012/07/kabiru-sokoto-hospitalized-abuja/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+TrendsNigeria+%28Trends.com.ng%29]Source[/url]
BE WARN,,,,,,,,,NOTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO MY GUY TO AVOID MORE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBBBBINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by bombwar(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
Aifey: GEJ remains d worst president of this nation ever. PDP has tot us a big lesson. This is the guy tht claimd so many lifes n property.PDP is Boko haram n Boko haram is PDP (AZAZI) Is time we rise up againt PDP n say no 2this evil. Shame on a failed state.
JUST D WAY UR PAPA IS D WORST FATHER EVER BORN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MONKEY
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by kuruptical(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2012
naijalodge:
chai!!,when will this country change?..they are looking for a way to free him,why didn't they invite a doctor to go and treat him in his cell,why would they reveal the name of the hospital and even the state and hospital bed they took him to?,soon they'll throw a dirty news to our ears that some armed gun-men suspected to be boko haram came to the hospital and freed the suspected boko haram member,which led to the killing of 5 soldiars,1 doctor and 3 nurses..what a country?...
naijalodge:
chai!!,when will this country change?..they are looking for a way to free him,why didn't they invite a doctor to go and treat him in his cell,why would they reveal the name of the hospital and even the state and hospital bed they took him to?,soon they'll throw a dirty news to our ears that some armed gun-men suspected to be boko haram came to the hospital and freed the suspected boko haram member,which led to the killing of 5 soldiars,1 doctor and 3 nurses..what a country?...
naijalodge:
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by bombwar(m): 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2012
gbogboti: Christians, let's form our own deadly group or whatever. I am very ready for it. If the Nigerian government want to win the war against terrorism, they should go watch the film sleeper cell. America had to use and insider to counter a deadly attack on a base ball pich with close to a hundred thousand spectators. @all u need to watch that film
SUPPORTED FOR MORE WAR IN D COUNTRY
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by Caseless: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2012
jmaine: Unconscious due to interrogative torture :-/
and I'm sure they've not gotten the neccessary information from d boko linchpin. Make d guy no die abeg
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by Caseless: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2012
ur post shows u are completely disconnected from reality. So u believe so much in act depicted in a movie? Dnt 4get nija is not u.s or a movie.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
Just another news headline
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by tpapi: 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2012
bomb-war:

BE WARN,,,,,,,,,NOTHING SHOULD HAPPEN TO MY GUY TO AVOID MORE BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBBBBINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
ayotola,i dey hail o
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by Ezebinaugwu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2012
why take him to hospital, they allow him go and meet his 70 vargins in hell. Idiot
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by Beaf: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
bomb-war:

If you are only seeking attention with this stup!dity, you might have just put your entire family in the gunsights of a US drone. If the US does not get you, the SSS will.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by edicolove: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2012
ebamma: all bokoharam agents and members arrested including dis kabiru sokoto, should face the firing squad,to serve as a deterent to other potential jihadists.

Loooooooool. The foolishness of Nigerians. Suicide bombers when caught, should be executed to serve as deterent to other suicide bombers. What an irony! NL is full of comedians! Lol
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by bombwar(m): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2012
Beaf:

If you are only seeking attention with this stup!dity, you might have just put your entire family in the gunsights of a US drone. If the US does not get you, the SSS will.

Kpomo,,,Kpomo,,,Kpomo,,,,How many times did I call u,,,,,If not that we are comrades when it comes to GEJ issues,,,I for tell you,,,how your mama take get your belle,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Bloody Kpomo.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by bombwar(m): 9:37pm On Jul 01, 2012
tpapi: ayotola,i dey hail o

Tpapi Hw far,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Nothing dey happen
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by nagoma(m): 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2012
tribalism:
in his unconscious state, he will not know where he is taken to not untill he regains consciousness. can't you get that. think before you deposit.

I don't know whether prisoners have choice of treatment and hospitals but the officially leaked Kabiru Sokoto in hospital means he is either killed or is going to be very soon. Perhaps he knows too much. Remember they set him free and announced that he had escaped. Now they will kill him and we will not be any wiser. He is a part of the authority.
Re: Kabiru Sokoto: Madalla Church Bomber Hospitalized In Abuja by Boyoorisha: 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
Aifey: GEJ remains d worst president of this nation ever. PDP has tot us a big lesson. This is the guy tht claimd so many lifes n property.PDP is Boko haram n Boko haram is PDP (AZAZI) Is time we rise up againt PDP n say no 2this evil. Shame on a failed state.
.....and you will vote for him again come 2015 with the mind of voting GEJ and not PDP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Election Results From All The States / A Mythbuster Version - The Coup Of Jan 15th 1966 / The Love For Buhari Is Mesmerizing And Almost Unreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.