Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,193 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

He Deflowered His Own Daughter And Aborted For Her Twice, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Deflowered His Own Daughter And Aborted For Her Twice, (3475 Views)

She Aborted For Him Three Times / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid / Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Deflowered His Own Daughter And Aborted For Her Twice, by primateayoola(m): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2012
NL,this story you are about to read,I bet you will either not believe or to think is nollywood,but I would start by giving you the address and the full name/details of the cursed man,in case u can help the poor girl out of her predicaments. NAME; TUNDE ADAGUN(real name)he is popularly known in the neighbourhood as OOSA,he has a barbing salon in ORIOKUTA ESTATE OF AGRIC IKORODU.the shop is very close to BABA KETU BUS-STOP.he stays in OLOWU STREET OF THE SAME ORIOKUTA.this girl is the girl friend to my kid brother,she is 17years old. It happened one day that this man caught my brother and his daughter that they are dating,he started threatening to kill my brother.I got angry in the midst of crowd there and asked if my brother is her only BF,then the girl said weepingly 'no,it was my dad dat disvirgin me'.I was shocked likewise every other people there,but to my surprise nobody reacted,they all left. Later I called the girl pritately and she gave me the shock of my life,the man had aborted for her twice and he is stil sleeping with her,her mother is not living with them.she had remarried somewhere else.
Re: He Deflowered His Own Daughter And Aborted For Her Twice, by azpekuliar: 10:57am On Jul 01, 2012
primate ayoola: NL,this story you are about to read,I bet you will either not believe or to think is nollywood,but I would start by giving you the address and the full name/details of the cursed man,in case u can help the poor girl out of her predicaments. NAME; TUNDE ADAGUN(real name)he is popularly known in the neighbourhood as OOSA,he has a barbing salon in ORIOKUTA ESTATE OF AGRIC IKORODU.the shop is very close to BABA KETU BUS-STOP.he stays in OLOWU STREET OF THE SAME ORIOKUTA.this girl is the girl friend to my kid brother,she is 17years old. It happened one day that this man caught my brother and his daughter that they are dating,he started threatening to kill my brother.I got angry in the midst of crowd there and asked if my brother is her only BF,then the girl said weepingly 'no,it was my dad dat disvirgin me'.I was shocked likewise every other people there,but to my surprise nobody reacted,they all left. Later I called the girl pritately and she gave me the shock of my life,the man had aborted for her twice and he is stil sleeping with her,her mother is not living with them.she had remarried somewhere else.

In.cest my dear friend, is no news!
Re: He Deflowered His Own Daughter And Aborted For Her Twice, by kodewrita(m): 10:08am On Jul 02, 2012
She needs all the help she can get. incest is a crime in nigeria. The police should be informed. Moderators should please assist in posting this to the front page.
Re: He Deflowered His Own Daughter And Aborted For Her Twice, by primateayoola(m): 12:46am On Jul 17, 2012
kodewrita: She needs all the help she can get. incest is a crime in nigeria. The police should be informed. Moderators should please assist in posting this to the front page.
I wish the help comes as quick as possible,its really an incest.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News - A Woman Gave Birth To Eleven Children At Once / Five Things That Are Most Important To You In A Future Mate / Family Joke Of The Day. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.