Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,215 members, 7,953,800 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! (2642 Views)

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / He Deflowered His Own Daughter And Aborted For Her Twice, / She Was Caught In The Act By Her Husband's Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by roccio(m): 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2013
http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/her-husbands-brother-molested-her-twice.html#more

She is in her 30′s successful, happily married with 2 kids, my husband loves me so much in fact I don’t think there’s any man like him.

He has a younger brother called Dele. We are very good friends even I do call him my younger brother he just finished his youth service and refused taking up any job on the ground that he has not find the one that suites him.

Of late Dele started coming to the house to demand money from my husband it got to a point that I said to myself this is becoming too much so I decided to have a chat with him thinking I could talk some sense into him.

After having a word with him he thanked me and said he was going to wait for my husband to arrive because he needed some money coincidentally when my husband arrived he said he has no money, Dele then left the house angry.

I tried calling him back to at least give him T-fare but he just walked away. The next day when my husband left for work and my children for school He showed up at the door on letting him in he started yelling at me calling me all sorts of name accusing me of preventing my husband from giving him money.

I tried explaining but he won’t listen, on leaving the house he said he will show me. That night I refused telling my husband just to avoid further tension between him and his brother.

To my surprise the following day he showed up again this time on opening the door for him he just pushed me, I staggered off my feet to the floor and got up. He went to the door and locked it up with the key when he came back he said he has come to show me.

I was terrified I pleaded with him again trying to explain but he pushed me again this time I fell on the couch, he came on me at this point I knew what he was up to, I tried fighting back but the woman in me was just so weak, he finally had his way inside me and he ended up molesting Me he didn’t even care despite the fact I was on my period, I felt so bad and dejected I wept but no way to fight back. That evening when my husband came back he noticed I wasn’t feeling too well but I tried covering it all up because I don’t just know how to tell him about the incident.

Just last week Dele came again and this time the same thing happened again he r**ped Me for the second time, am so traumatized I don’t know what to do.

Should I tell my husband? What if he doesn’t believe it was r**pe don’t you think my home will be destroyed?

Can someone please tell me how to at least stop this guy because I’m scared it will happen again for the third time.
Please I need your advise on how best to go about this.
Share My Post, as Someone Might be Suffering like I am.

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/03/her-husbands-brother-molested-her-twice.html#more

Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by sholay2011(m): 8:32pm On Mar 28, 2013
He r*ped you TWICE?? *clears throat* I'm coming, let me quickly check my GARRI THAT'S ON FIRE...

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by icedee1: 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2013
I wonder why abused and molested women always keep silent after been abused instead of blowing the whistle,tell ur husband everything instead of dying in silence unburden yourself

1 Like

Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by masterpiecer(m): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
He rained insult on u, u refused to tell ur husband
He raqed u once, u refused to tell, then again, u refuse to t...
U must b an Aprilfoolangry

1 Like

Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by aadetoyin(f): 8:43pm On Mar 28, 2013
Are u serious? U ought to tell ur husband and get this guy arrested because if u don't, he'll keep doing it.
Chei! U don't know if he is infected or sometin. Pls tell ur husband asap.
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by nikkyshyne(f): 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2013
Reminds me of 'Hint magazine'. I put it in between my text book and pretend I was reading way back in secondary school. Oh well smiley
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by younggirl: 9:03pm On Mar 28, 2013
Are u for real
Your brother inlaw molested you twice and you are hiding it from your husband?? Asking if u should tell him?? No! Don't tell him o,wait till he sniffs d life out of you then you can finally tell your husband in the next world! For christ sake where is your self esteem? That brother inlaw should be jailed!!!! You are afraid of your husband confronting a rapist?? C'mon,wake up and fight for your right,can't you see he wants to destroy your marriage? Pls do the needful!

1 Like

Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by Darlenebabe: 10:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
money is easy to spend but hard to come by.. ur broda inlaw is depending on ur hubby wich makes him selective. u should ve kept quiet n let ur hubby do d talking because u wil b seen as an obstacle. let ur hubby no his bad deeds n apologize 4 not telling him intially wich was d worst mistake u made. all d best
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by jntyjnty007(f): 10:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
Yes she should tell husband as soon as possible. But, if you have ever been raped before, or have worked with people who have been raped, in many cases it is easier said than done. Culture also has a big factor to play in cases of rape. So many rapes all over the world go unreported because the victims are simply so scared and ashamed. Often they feel it was themselves that caused it, but that is so far from the truth.

Rape is ultimately about power, not how someone is dressed etc etc.

The shock of it can just be too much so a person will hide it and become withdrawn. Staying silent has repercussions and can be fatal if you don't speak out. Rape is evil. It can shatter all your self-esteem and confidence just like that. You need people around you to restore that back and very quickly to enable you to gain the strength to go and report. Or if need be have someone around you who you trust completely to support you when you inform the relevant parties of this inhumane crime.

It won't ruin a marriage or relationship unless you let that happen. Hard, but the truth. Anyone who has been raped has nothing to lose and everything to gain by reporting it. When you seek justice you will find peace.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by Nobody: 10:37pm On Mar 28, 2013
Quickly go and learn karate or any other kick aazze fight and show him the next time he comes. He will surely come back. I beg you, pls don't let him go without maiming him for life. Let's see how he will report the incident.

1 Like

Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
what sort of stup...id question is this , should I tell my husband? no wait for nairalanders to go and tell your husband. Someone is raping you and you are keeping quiet. immediately it happened the first time that when she should have spoken up.
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by agohavivi(f): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2013
I feel this story is all a lie. Come to think of it, what right thinking person would keep silent over an issue such as this? Why keep such information from your husband? Super story.
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by slimyem: 12:05am On Mar 29, 2013
nikkyshyne: Reminds me of 'Hint magazine'. I put it in between my text book and pretend I was reading way back in secondary school. Oh well smiley
Exactly!! cool
Next "tales by moonlight" please!!
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by damas11111(m): 3:09am On Mar 29, 2013
There are more to this story than what is revealed here. Here is my take:
1. You must have known this your BIL to have this animalistic behaviour yet you have not been careful with your dealings with and around him
2. Your BIL has some knowledge about your "waywardness" and " inviting behaviour towards him. Or how else do I believe otherwise when your revealing dress here suggests so. If you could put up this photo of yours up in a public forum, I wonder how worse you dress in presence of your relatives.
3. You probably enjoyed the "raping" the first time hence it happened the second time. If not you would've prevented that 2nd one. Or why did you open the door that 2nd time when you already knew his intention? Or did he force his way in?

I don't believe your story.
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by biolabee(m): 6:43am On Mar 29, 2013
damas11111: There are more to this story than what is revealed here. Here is my take:
1. You must have known this your BIL to have this animalistic behaviour yet you have not been careful with your dealings with and around him
2. Your BIL has some knowledge about your "waywardness" and " inviting behaviour towards him. Or how else do I believe otherwise when your revealing dress here suggests so. If you could put up this photo of yours up in a public forum, I wonder how worse you dress in presence of your relatives.
3. You probably enjoyed the "raping" the first time hence it happened the second time. If not you would've prevented that 2nd one. Or why did you open the door that 2nd time when you already knew his intention? Or did he force his way in?

I don't believe your story.

I want to get what you are saying in no 3

Are you insinuating multiple r.ape victims suffer because thet secretly desire being r.aped
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by biolabee(m): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2013
jntyjnty007:
Yes she should tell husband as soon as possible. But, if you have ever been raped before, or have worked with people who have been raped, in many cases it is easier said than done. Culture also has a big factor to play in cases of rape. So many rapes all over the world go unreported because the victims are simply so scared and ashamed. Often they feel it was themselves that caused it, but that is so far from the truth.

Rape is ultimately about power, not how someone is dressed etc etc.

The shock of it can just be too much so a person will hide it and become withdrawn. Staying silent has repercussions and can be fatal if you don't speak out. Rape is evil. It can shatter all your self-esteem and confidence just like that. You need people around you to restore that back and very quickly to enable you to gain the strength to go and report. Or if need be have someone around you who you trust completely to support you when you inform the relevant parties of this inhumane crime.

It won't ruin a marriage or relationship unless you let that happen. Hard, but the truth. Anyone who has been raped has nothing to lose and everything to gain by reporting it. When you seek justice you will find peace.
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 29, 2013
Story-story,

Hope ur blog traffic increased?
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by eforce: 7:20am On Mar 29, 2013
Here is a letter i wrote to my rapist.

http://elijahforce..com/2013/03/letter-to-my-rapist.html
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by lordcastro: 7:34am On Mar 29, 2013
no 1. I think this story lacks credibility.
How on earth can someone come to ur husbands house and molest u without you reporting to your husband,infact you are an acomplice to the suspect ....................period
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by damas11111(m): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
biolabee:

I want to get what you are saying in no 3

Are you insinuating multiple r.ape victims suffer because thet secretly desire being r.aped

Not exactly. But considering all the circumstances of this story, I seriously believe otherwise .
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
Check out these flaws:

1. He came to abuse me: U OPENED THE DOOR

2. He came to rape u: U OPENED THE DOOR.

Now, if u opened d door d first time wen he came to threaten, and d second wen he came to fucck, who opened it the third time?
U cldnt av!!!

In other news, singing in a female's voice:

'This is super storyyyyyyyyyy........' grin
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by andyanders: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Your keeping mute over this goes to show you consented to it. Why must he molest you the first time and you fail to tell your husband? Second time and you still kept the secret?
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by andyanders: 8:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
Your keeping mute over this goes to show you consented to it. Why must he molest you the first time and you fail to tell your husband? Second time and you still kept the secret?
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by doctokwus: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2013
I wonder what gives some posters d belief dat many pple are daft.Op,why not say dis is a synopsis of a novel u are writing and wud want criticisms before u conclude d work.This ur tale is too local na to b a true.
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by andyanders: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2013
Your keeping mute over this goes to show you consented to it. Why must he molest you the first type and you fail to tell your husband? Second time and you still kept the secret?
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by andyanders: 9:25pm On Mar 29, 2013

1 Like

Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by dayokanu(m): 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
Who can remember the title of this movie, I would give him or her N1,000

The wife was Omotola, The Brother inlaw was Jim Iyke, The husband was Ramsey Noah, Na Zeb Ejiro direct am, The soundtrack was by Olamide

It was marketed by Corporate picture 12 Edidi Lane or 599 Ebinpejo Lane Idumota or 24 Pound road Aba

Buy your copy Nowww

Who remembers the movie?
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 29, 2013
andyanders: Your keeping mute over this goes to show you consented to it. Why must he molest you the first time and you fail to tell your husband? Second time and you still kept the secret?

She's enjoying the forceful bleep!....if not? Y keep silent during d first threat.
Rubbish.. angry
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by maclatunji: 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
agoha_vivi: I feel this story is all a lie. Come to think of it, what right thinking person would keep silent over an issue such as this? Why keep such information from your husband? Super story.

I don't believe the story and it is quite disgusting too.
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by james2man: 7:39am On Mar 30, 2013
This is super story...Nice script @least you got our attention, any way i'm still gonna advice you. You have to open up to your husband before it's too late infact you could get pregnant and when such happen things will get more worse more than present.
Re: Her Husband’s Brother Molested Her Twice. She Needs An Advise! by stmera: 11:54am On Apr 04, 2013
This is really too hard to believe i am not a woman and i strongly believe that is difficult for one man to rape a physically sound woman. moreso, i have few questions for the poster.

1. why would you open the door for him the second time having in mind your previous encounter with your BIL.
2. your first encounter with him should have prepared/give you the strength you need to fight back and resist the second
rape
3. don't you have neighbors, why did you not shout for help.

he will sure come back for the 3rd round since he has not herd from his brother your husband.

thats a good proof that you did not tell your husband.

please face your fears once and for all.

Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For My Baby She Deserves It This Time / A Military Man Is Having An Affair With My Wife / Should I Give Her An Engagement Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.