Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

GEJ Is Now Using Cyber Hackers Against His Opponents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Is Now Using Cyber Hackers Against His Opponents (581 Views)

Poll: Would GEJ win a Second Term??

Yes: 20% (1 vote)
No: 40% (2 votes)
I don't give a Damn: 40% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

See How Buhari Reacted 2 Allegations He's Using UK Aid 2 Fight His Opponents / Gov Wike's Horror Speech To His Opponents In The Upcoming Rivers Election(video) / Alao-akala Now Using Buhari's Picture To Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Is Now Using Cyber Hackers Against His Opponents by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2012
While I briefly read through the comments on Nasir El-Rufai's Blog, Some political and cabalistic elements were quick to nail him for his hard-line criticism of GEJ's administration. From my research and findings combined with info from my contacts in Aso Rock, Nasir's comments on paid internet touts such as Beaf aka Reno Omokri, Pat Utomi and many others is evidently true.

GEJ does not only work with these touts but rather he also has a team of cyber hackers who often attack political opponents via social media. After receiving several death threats, I retreated from posting my opinions on here for several months until certain measures are put in place. With the recent ongoing throughout the country, GEJ will do anything to defend his soiled reputation.

Would you blame the Oba of Benin for refusing to entertain a pack of wolfs and clandestine he brought along him to "Pay a Courtesy Visit"?? funny enough, Beaf and his gang of internet trolls often makes fun of every critical opinions as a way of distracting the subject, but at the end of the day, not everyone is willing to sell their soul for some dirty naira notes. This just to let GEJ know that his administration being watched closely, and also not everybody "gives a damn" about his second term agenda, as it may seem.
Re: GEJ Is Now Using Cyber Hackers Against His Opponents by Pupita(f): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2012
A failed attempt at being noticed,you came late,your friends have been long at this,it is now stale news! Try a new topic.
Re: GEJ Is Now Using Cyber Hackers Against His Opponents by billante(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2012
Pupita: A failed attempt at being noticed,you came late,your friends have been long at this,it is now stale news! Try a new topic.

abeg help me tell am! Mod abeg close this thread it has so many duplicates! and @op get a life!

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Think Nigeria Needs ? / OAM4J Collapse All D Edo Decides Threads Into One Pls. / Bomb Explosion Averted In Catholic School, Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.