Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,019 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Direction Of Delta Camp From Lagos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Direction Of Delta Camp From Lagos (2145 Views)

Know D Direction To Kwara State my DEAR BATCH C / ONDO State Corpers Batch B You Can Join Now For A Reall Direction To The Camp / Nysc Delta Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Direction Of Delta Camp From Lagos by tinowishy2000(f): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2012
How can someone going from lagos to the nysc orientation camp in delta (issele-uku) go about it? I mean by direction, which bus to enter and so on?
Re: Direction Of Delta Camp From Lagos by plus7(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2012
Ai got this somewhere, can't rmember whether on dis forum or somwhere else. Lemme share:

For those coming to Delta, camp is at Iselle-uku. From Lagos & southwest generally, plus Benin, just enter either Asaba bus (Delta line recommended) or Onitsha bus & alight at Iselle Uku junction. The bike guys'll start hassling you once you get down. You cross the express & take a bike. Pre- January price was 50 naira, even tho some people paid 100 naira. So now, the price shldnt be more than N70 or N80. Tho the bike guys may attempt to xploit you & tell you N150 or N200. Wise up

Others can post if this is not correct!
Re: Direction Of Delta Camp From Lagos by FindOut(m): 7:29am On Jul 02, 2012
I remember I was the one who posted the directions above in another thread around March or so. So, i believe its still correct, tho as regards choice of bus, I'll like to recommend EFEX as well, coz their buses are more spacious & comfortable. Its the same Hiace ''hummer'' buses they use too, but theirs are the longer & higher roof ones. & the fare is around the same as Delta line's. & their buses too are air-conditioned smiley

Just arrive at Jibowu park very early tomorrow morning. I'm fairly certain you'll meet no less than 5 prospective corpers headed to Iselle-uku as well.

have a safe trip.

(1) (Reply)

Osun State Disappointed A Serving Corper Today. / Why Is Katsina State The Best State For NYSC?? / NYSC Batch B 2017 Registration Date is out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.