Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Cost Of Building An Online 3D Gaming Platform - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cost Of Building An Online 3D Gaming Platform (1134 Views)

Cost Of Building An Android App For A Magazine / Building An App That Lets Users Locate A Power Source Nearest To Them. / Which Programming Language Is Best For Building An Hospital Management Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Building An Online 3D Gaming Platform by talk2D: 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2012
Anyone knows how much it can cost to build a gaming platform to be launch online?
Also,duration?
Pls amount in USD.Thanks & am grateful

Example :miniclip(game platform)
Re: Cost Of Building An Online 3D Gaming Platform by 9japrof(m): 1:25pm On Jul 03, 2012
Hello its nice hearing from a dude who has an ambition to do great things, first is that your question is very ambigious, ambigious in that your question is not detailed.
First is that you should have specified what game you have in mind developing, second is that the question is directed "single", the actual development would consume the minds of 1. A game developer, 2. A 3D animation designer to assit the developer 3. A professional web developer to convert the job into an online game.
Besides that, there are no specifications and analysis conducted on how the project would be developed and besides the bandwith for the game wasn't agreed on. I have got a team that could and would do the job excellently well, but first we need to rub minds,preferably face to face, else we can talk on skype or through email or phone.
Sorry i didnt answer ur question directly but i think doing it this way is better than just formulating figures.
Add me up on skype using : spacesniper
you can email me using doggedbb@ yahoo.com
my mobile number:08037963548
thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Cost implications Of Creating A Customised Operating System? / Icreate Innovation Hub (ibadan) / Java Primer 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.