Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria (22246 Views)

Blackberry: Which Is The Best Network 4 Bis? / Please Which Is The Best Network For Bis Blackberry / Use Ur Blacberry As Modem Or Browse At Normal Rate Without Subscribing For Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Mcleo007(m): 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2012
Hotdiamond: i have friends using etisalat bis. So far some of then have downloaded almost 6gig worth of data. So. I guess its Unlimited.

I download close to 20GB on a typical month. Etisalat is good but they've been having network challenges of late. Their 3g hasn't been stable.
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Ahmedona: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2012
If you're in a zone where MTN has 3G coverage, I think it does it better; I gave Zain a try sometime and it is bleeped...its data size runs up fast and besides MTN's #1500 monthly's unltd...I watch HD videos online, download movies, browse high quality websites and aside I haven't seen anyone exhausts it!!!
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by dino2006(m): 5:01pm On Jul 12, 2012
Hello house. Pls, each time I browse wit my opera mini 7, and uc browser, my airtime is deducted instead of my data balance. I use a bb curve 3 runnin on os 6. Pls, can anyone guide me on how to sort this problem? Thanks in advance.
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by cupid4ig(m): 5:25am On Jul 19, 2012
The truth is MTN sucks. With airtel the 3g is fantastic and awesome but my problem with them is the 1GB ish which runs out within 2weeks even with out downloading. Etisalat have only don't the daily plan it it was ok. GLO I will never try it again. The only thing that is still keeping me with MTN is the unlimited data plan I just wish airtel will do the same.
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 21, 2012
dino2006: Hello house. Pls, each time I browse wit my opera mini 7, and uc browser, my airtime is deducted instead of my data balance. I use a bb curve 3 runnin on os 6. Pls, can anyone guide me on how to sort this problem? Thanks in advance.

@dino...for †ђξ Opera, go to settings --- Option -----Advance---then change it to Socket/Http
And for Ucweb, go τ☺ settings----preference----scroll to Network (Default access point) then choose BIS.

Flex it!
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by temmym4(m): 4:16pm On Jul 21, 2012
Ruq:

Nothing is unlimited even if you subscribe for the 3000 or 3500 package. just say you never ever used up your data. give me your phone for one day and i'll let you know if it's limited.

chai, guy u dull pass sheep o! i cant even count the number of movies i downloaded last month and non of them are less than 700mb.not to talk of youtube streams and other stuffs. so are u tellin me i never used up my data? Chai some people don carry last sha! SMH.
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by cupid4ig(m): 7:04pm On Jul 21, 2012
temmy.m3:

chai, guy u dull pass sheep o! i cant even count the number of movies i downloaded last month and non of them are less than 700mb.not to talk of youtube streams and other stuffs. so are u tellin me i never used up my data? Chai some people don carry last sha! SMH.
pls which network cos airtel is dulling me here
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by fubbyy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2012
temmy.m3:

Guy which network dey do all dis tin?
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by danilemusa(m): 10:04pm On Jul 24, 2012
Grap ur free sms upon free registration @ www.dimsms.com
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by temmym4(m): 5:21pm On Jul 25, 2012
fubbyy:

Guy which network dey do all dis tin?
cupid4ig: pls which network cos airtel is dulling me here
[quote author=fubbyy]

eMpTy heN.
i guess the N500 of 1wk validity has 50mb of data right? visit any download site of your choice from your bb. download huge files with 200mb of size and above. now come back and tell me if your data was used up or not... am waiting for responses....
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by xxyz17(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2012
Depending on your location. I have been using MTN for more than 1 year now. On average its just too good. I only experienced their downtime when I traveled to Uyo recently. Right now, I have constant and un-shaking 4G, yes 4G services! D download speed is crazy or just downright scary shocked . Sometimes I download up 30GB worth of data before d month's end cheesy
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by ewds(m): 8:21am On Dec 04, 2012
Etisalat has been the bomb! That's what I've been using, but unfortunately, it's not compatible with bold 9930 as well as the verizon brand so I have to switch network, sadly embarassed. I'm thinking glo... I just don't know where to go embarassed
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by faithclin(f): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2012
Depends on your Location! Normal browsing and Pinging Etisalat is better.... For Downloads Mtn is better Cos its faster! Airtel is good Cos you could use theirs even on your iPhone and Androids and Tablets! So decide!

And for people saying they stream videos from Youtube? Big lie.... All these stingy networks won't allow it! They incur extra charges frm ur credit!

1 Like

Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by judondasylva(m): 12:55pm On Mar 19, 2013
I think airtel is the best
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by Osumare2013: 12:10am On Mar 20, 2013
Mtn rocks....d most stable network in terms of browsing...airtel is a mess, I'll exhaust 1gb within a day...etisalat is a no-go-area...no gsm service self...glo edge is da best...just stay away frm ir cos of d 3gb data cap...I download a lot and hate been restricted.
Once mtn stops da unlimited ish...Glo all the way
Cheers!!!
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by smashall20: 12:25pm On Mar 20, 2013
temmy.m3:

Please what site do you download 700mb movies,? i've been searching for sites i can download such, no success yet
Re: The Best Network For BIS In Nigeria by abesky(m): 7:23am On May 21, 2013
Etisalat all the way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unlock Your Modem, Online And By Yourself. / 10 Awsome Uses Of OTG Cables With Pictures - No. 3 & 5 Will Amaze You / Download Nigeria City Maps On Your Mobile Phone - no browsing fees.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.