Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Google Adsense I Need Help - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense I Need Help (3884 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Do You Have A Website With Many Visitors And No Adsense??? I Have Offer 4u / Adsense: I Need Explanations - Novice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Excelboi(m): 4:42am On Jul 21, 2012
ribechi:

Unfortunately, you dropped off a wrong address in error. Check the spellings.
Have you clicked on it yet? The link is working properly and fine, check it oout at your end cos I didn't make any mistake in pasting the url" http://naijamasters.com
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:24am On Jul 21, 2012
ribechi: in adsense terms and condition, you must have a valid domain name and not a subdomain like subdomain.domain.com. Google accepts approval from .com,.info,.org,.net etc. so you need to have your own domain to be able to be eligible fo adsense.

There is nothing like that in Google TOS bro. You can apply with a . blog. What really matters is your content. If they are original, not against Google TOS and the blog is getting a decent traffic, it will be approved.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 21, 2012
JideTheBlogger:

There is nothing like that in Google TOS bro. You can apply with a . blog. What really matters is your content. If they are original, not against Google TOS and the blog is getting a decent traffic, it will be approved.

Why are you contradicting yourself by saying nothing like Google TOS. Anyway, i think Google has updated their planning and reverting to the old rules. But its just that Google is selective of sites and host (for a sub-domain). With this you be able to get your adsense account active.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Everest9(m): 11:46pm On Jul 21, 2012
guys pls i need help in google adsense pls contact me through everest480@gmail.com let talk cuz i cant post inportant infor here cuz once it cantains link they will ban me
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 22, 2012
Everest9: guys pls i need help in google adsense pls contact me through everest480@gmail.com let talk cuz i cant post inportant infor here cuz once it cantains link they will ban me

Everest9 how are you. Well you can start with questions that has to do with no links or you could put your link separating them with space. But start with question that has to do with no link.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2012
ribechi:

Why are you contradicting yourself by saying nothing like Google TOS. Anyway, i think Google has updated their planning and reverting to the old rules. But its just that Google is selective of sites and host (for a sub-domain). With this you be able to get your adsense account active.

I did not say there is nothing like Google TOS. I only said that Google did not state in there TOS that you can only use a custom domain for google Adsense. He can apply with his ..com blog. He will be approved if the content of the blog is unique, well formatted and not against the Google TOS.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2012
JideTheBlogger:

I did not say there is nothing like Google TOS. I only said that Google did not state in there TOS that you can only use a custom domain for google Adsense. He can apply with his ..com blog. He will be approved if the content of the blog is unique, well formatted and not against the Google TOS.

That's more like it. Good.

But guys do you know that with a jar file, you can create a stunning website with all of your articles? All you have to do is feed all your articles in a folder and attach it into the jar file and it will request for your adsense pub id. input that too and click on creat. it creates a website folder containing those articles with the pages well formated and your adsens in the first paragraph with the box ad and the end of the article with the long banner ad.

Just developed it with some group of guys and its working well. If you have a huge article base and you dont want to be posting them one by one, our jar file will create the site with all your articles inside it instantly. All that will be left is for you to upload it. Very easy to use. Call me if you are interested. my number is above.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jul 30, 2012
hello everybody. It is a wonderful day. I am here to offer my services for free to some people and i hope i do satisfy them.

Well i am willing to create your blog site + installation for you at 3k only. Here is what i am going to do for you.

- Get you an adsense acccount
- Get you an optimized domain name
- Rank your domain for Google Page 1 so that when a keyword from your site is searched, you should come up on the page 1
- 5emails for your domain. that is you@yourdomainname.com
- Link building which will increase your relevancy in search engines.

Time of delivery is one week.

Time for when link to start getting populated in search engines, 2weeks.

These are what i am offering for just 3k, which covers for domain name and hosting only. I will not take from already existing domain name and host.

Ask me whatever question you want to know now here.

If you are serious pls call me on 08166234713.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by bedfordng(m): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2012
FatBusyBee: @Jamie b - with 400 view per day that is cool money...except you are doing it wrongly! if you have 400 visitors to your site everyday and lets assume you have a product you are selling on this site you should be making at least 4 sales every day...

400 views per day on adsense should fetch at least 100 clicks except you are doing it wrongly! if you have engaging contents on your blog/website its possible you might not have good conversion...

NOTE: with adsense you DONT need top quality content...you need contents that are fairly good [if you know what i mean] let your visitors leave the page by clicking away on some ads.

i want to believe your poor conversion might be due to where you place your adsense ads and aslo the type of ads you use.

if you need to get another domain and do a redirect, you can do a 301 redirect - this will automatically redirect your visitors to your new site but keeps the google bot on the old page, this is good if you want your website to rank very well on search engines, but it seems you are using a blogger network and this might not be possible

@ribechi surely i will keep an eye on this thread...

FBB
@fatbusybee, you are getting every thing twisted.page view is different from visitor.400 pageview per day means the numper of post, articles that your visitors read per day.100 visitors could read your post which might be up to 400page view or more.also, as regard adsense,one could get up to 1000 visitors without even geting up to 10clicks per day if your ads is not fully optimized.gone are those days when adsense use to approve application with even subdomain,but now things have changed.linda ikeji started long time ago when adsense was still looking for applicant without taking any review,but now you will under go strict review before they will accept u.if any one is serious about blogging,then i will advice you get a custom domain because you may have yourself to be blaimed.trust me, linda ikeji is not happy with using a subdomain,she wish her blog is on custom domain but sharp guys must have registered it.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 05, 2012
bedfordng: @fatbusybee, you are getting every thing twisted.page view is different from visitor.400 pageview per day means the numper of post, articles that your visitors read per day.100 visitors could read your post which might be up to 400page view or more.also, as regard adsense,one could get up to 1000 visitors without even geting up to 10clicks per day if your ads is not fully optimized.gone are those days when adsense use to approve application with even subdomain,but now things have changed.linda ikeji started long time ago when adsense was still looking for applicant without taking any review,but now you will under go strict review before they will accept u.if any one is serious about blogging,then i will advice you get a custom domain because you may have yourself to be blaimed.trust me, linda ikeji is not happy with using a subdomain,she wish her blog is on custom domain but sharp guys must have registered it.

You got it man. You just spoke my mind. If you want an adsense account, you must own your own domain name and host. Blogger account will not get you an adsense account. Not anymore.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by optimus30: 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2012
ribechi:

You got it man. You just spoke my mind. If you want an adsense account, you must own your own domain name and host. Blogger account will not get you an adsense account. Not anymore.
am a bit confused,r u saying i cn't get paid as a blogger by having an adsense acc?
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 2:40am On Sep 06, 2012
optimus30: am a bit confused,r u saying i cn't get paid as a blogger by having an adsense acc?

That is not what i am saying. All i am saying is that with a blogger account, you will not ve able to get an adsense account except you have a paid domain name and hosting. But if you already have an adsense account account, no problem. You are in good shape and nothing to worry about.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by optimus30: 10:20am On Sep 06, 2012
ribechi:

That is not what i am saying. All i am saying is that with a blogger account, you will not ve able to get an adsense account except you have a paid domain name and hosting. But if you already have an adsense account account, no problem. You are in good shape and nothing to worry about.
kk,thanks,u'r really good at wht u do,kudos,i hv a blog,www.curepimplesinmins..com,pls jst check it out n mk suggestions,though i abandoned it cos of sme hiccups,i really wnt to b serious dis time
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 07, 2012
optimus30: kk,thanks,u'r really good at wht u do,kudos,i hv a blog,www.curepimplesinmins..com,pls jst check it out n mk suggestions,though i abandoned it cos of sme hiccups,i really wnt to b serious dis time

No problem. I should but why cant you host your own blog? It will pay you off better.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by optimus30: 7:18am On Sep 07, 2012
ribechi:

No problem. I should but why cant you host your own blog? It will pay you off better.
Mmmm......,am thinking abt it,i really nid u 2 guide me this.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by optimus30: 7:22am On Sep 07, 2012
optimus30: Mmmm......,am thinking abt it,i really nid u 2 guide me on this.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by emmykk(m): 9:23am On Sep 07, 2012
i visited www.adsense-secrets.com and bought this book $27 which am applying in my end and am getting results and i discover is good for this thread .if u want me to send you this book please drop your email or phone number here or call 08067704237 but is not free. this is what the author write about the book----'ve been an Internet entrepreneur since 1995 and have launched, run and sold a number of successful websites and businesses...

I was the co-creator of what is now known as Yahoo! Games.
I created a #1 iPhone application.
I have written a NY Times Best-Seller and other best-selling books.
I speak internationally and domestically to Fortune 500 corporations

But for a long time I was most well known for generating thousands of dollars per week with Google's AdSense program.

It began in June 2003, I signed up with Google AdSense, and did what many others do.

I simply took the code from the AdSense site and pasted it onto my web site.

And then I did what many others undoubtedly do as well. I wondered why I wasn't making any money.

It was incredibly frustrating. I had the content and the traffic, but not the revenue.

I suspected that I was leaving money on the table, so I began meticulously testing my AdSense code placements, colors and sizes using completely

Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by pneumaticos(m): 5:52pm On Sep 07, 2012
..how much
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by bedfordng(m): 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2012
adsense does not require any special domain, with a subdomain like , adsense would still accept you.all that matters is the site content but as a serious minded blogger, i would advice you to get yourself a domain name to for professionalism and trust.things have changed and we have to move along with such changes.most people are getting everything all twisted.adsense should never be the first priority towards setting up a blog and you may even get frustrated when the click is not coming.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 08, 2012
bedfordng: adsense does not require any special domain, with a subdomain like , adsense would still accept you.all that matters is the site content but as a serious minded blogger, i would advice you to get yourself a domain name to for professionalism and trust.things have changed and we have to move along with such changes.most people are getting everything all twisted.adsense should never be the first priority towards setting up a blog and you may even get frustrated when the click is not coming.

Keep decieving yourself. That was old school. You can't have an adsense account with a blogger account. Google has discovered people having multiple adsense account so owning a domain name authenticates your ownership of an adsense account. But for people who opened their accounts a long time ago, you must have used blogger but its not the same now.. So if you need an account, get a domain name.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 08, 2012
optimus30: Mmmm......,am thinking abt it,i really nid u 2 guide me this.

Where do you want me to come in?
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by optimus30: 11:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
ribechi:

Where do you want me to come in?
Hw 2 get clicks n traffic on my blog
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Nobody: 1:15am On Sep 09, 2012
optimus30: Hw 2 get clicks n traffic on my blog

Well, traffic generates some certain amount of clicks, depending on how your ads are arranged. You must also consider your ads background if you want high clicks. Let your ads background blend with your page background. This will increase clicks because your visitors will think its part of the blog post and click on it.

For traffic, i make use of a little plugin i don't talking of around because not only is it premium wordpress tool, it makes your website visible on Google in about 4days if you set it properly.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by THESuperman(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2012
'STARTER WEB HOSTING PLAN'
A nice introductory web hosting plan for starters. This is a great plan for individuals and companies who are just starting out on the Web. It provides ample resources to get you started on the Web.
⇛ eTextMail Email-To-SMS and 10 Free SMS per Email address

[size=14pt]"Order Now"[/size]

⇛1 Free Domain Name
⇛ Host 1 Domain (Website)
⇛ Free SiteBuilder
⇛ Free Starter Websites
⇛ 10 Sub Domains
⇛ 1 GB Disk space
⇛ 2 GB Monthly Bandwidth
⇛ 10 Email Accounts, MailBox Size 50MB
⇛ 2 FTP Accounts
⇛ ASP, ASP.Net 1.1, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, AJAX
⇛ PHP 5, ionCube PHP Loader, PERL 5
⇛ 1 MySql Database
⇛ Unlimited Microsoft Access Databases

[size=14pt]"Order Now"[/size]

Easy Payment options for Nigerians

First, place your order by clicking on the [size=14pt]"Order Now"[/size]
button for the web hosting, dedicated server or colocation service of your choice.
Fill out the information requested in our order form.
Pay using either Naira MasterCard, Verve Card, Interswitch ATM Card, or Bank Transfer to our First Bank, GTBank, or Zenith Bank account
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by bedfordng(m): 6:51pm On Sep 09, 2012
ribechi:

Keep decieving yourself. That was old school. You can't have an adsense account with a blogger account. Google has discovered people having multiple adsense account so owning a domain name authenticates your ownership of an adsense account. But for people who opened their accounts a long time ago, you must have used blogger but its not the same now.. So if you need an account, get a domain name.
, trust me, adsense still accept blog without a domain,it all depends on your content and designs, but i always encourage newbie to get a domain for their not because of adsense but because of their brand and identity.
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by optimus30: 6:56pm On Sep 09, 2012
ribechi:

Well, traffic generates some certain amount of clicks, depending on how your ads are arranged. You must also consider your ads background if you want high clicks. Let your ads background blend with your page background. This will increase clicks because your visitors will think its part of the blog post and click on it.

For traffic, i make use of a little plugin i don't talking of around because not only is it premium wordpress tool, it makes your website visible on Google in about 4days if you set it properly.
Pls cn i hv ur email?
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by temkemol: 10:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
hi
please can i get someone to help me get google adsense by designing a site for me.
i am particularly interested in what ribechi can do but would welcome other experts.
thank u all
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by temkemol: 10:41pm On Jun 04, 2013
anyone who can help with helping to get adsense. thanks
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by yungcheda(m): 1:27pm On Jun 05, 2013
Re: Google Adsense I Need Help by Polawizard(m): 9:18pm On Aug 11, 2014
I have indeed be inspire with by way, you people are dialoguing, I wanna ask if my website http://www.isezynet.tk is not good enough for google adsense, pls I have been adding it they didn't accept pls help.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Learn Graphic Design Online / Non hosted Verified/NonVerified Adsense Accounts For Sale / Which Nigerian Bank Card Works For Google Ads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.