Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant (24321 Views)

Chika Ike Wore This To Church Today (photo) / Chika Ike Glows In Floral Outfit,hit Or Miss? / Chika Ike & Oge Okoye Given Chieftancy Titles In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
na wa o.
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by Idowuogbo(f): 8:02pm On Jul 02, 2012
Josh316: this dude is simply an IDIOT!!! what he has is simply a case of Sexually transmitted infection with secondary acute kidney infection due to his sexual orientation. pregnant kor!!! now i believe hes kolomental!!! angry
My doctor! I get chicken pox o! Could dat be pregnancy symptoms?
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by kpolli(m): 8:15pm On Jul 02, 2012
he is not pregnant, he just has too many sperm cells in him looking for eggs grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by tnktosin(m): 8:55pm On Jul 02, 2012
just funny...smh
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by kingebuka(m): 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
The idiot wan attract attention it can neva be possible where will d sperm pass thru to does he see ovulation or menstruation any form of blood comin out his ass an injury he sustained durin there anal sex( I hate gays)
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by janeblack(f): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
uote author=mukina2]

Dis 1 tire meeoooo u nid spiritual attension booo, dis horible
Source[/quote]
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by kandiikane(m): 10:40pm On Jul 02, 2012
It could be possible that he has a womb, scientifically speaking.

But, shioor! This is silly.

Lmaoooo! grin
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by lastpage: 11:04pm On Jul 02, 2012
tigerleggs: XXY males could have both male and female features and hormones. Scientifically, they are both male and female at the same time cos it takes 2 se.x chromosomes to form either a male or female. XX and XY for female and male respectively. Greater percentage of XXY male are gay.
Will you recycle that thing in your head that you call "a brain"?
Where did you learn your own Science or is it just because you want to "justify your perversion", you must come here and turn Science on its head!

Anuofia!
In a Spe.r.m and and Egg, its ony TWO TYPES of Chromosones:
XX ===> FEMALES
XY ===> MALES.

Each parent contributes ONLY ONE of their chromatic materials, to form another PAIR, in their offsprings/Child.

You gays are now manufacturing your own science, abi?
Why pretend and shift responsibility elsewhere?

You better seek "HELP" in quitting your perversion, instead of trying to "funkynize" it.

Its not cool in anyway.

Crazy Eediots that needs to be flogged properly and told to "go and sin no-more" grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by yme1(f): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2012
Arghhhhhh this dude is mentally destabilized

farkin fagg*t, why is he saying this?
Gosh!!!
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by Ivynwa(f): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2012
The Chika boy is so full of words and sh--(he is lucky that that english word is not in my vocabulary or I would have used it on him). What is fr*aking wrong with that dude? If he is not cooking Ofe Onugbu/bitterleaf for his man partner, he is taking care of their kid, has his m-anhood locked with a key and now he may be pregnant. Is he fr*aking mad orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr??
Disgusting masculine wh-ore of the first order! Why are they even getting on one's nerves with news of Batti/gay boys this evening as if it is the latest sophisticated short pant in town for ladies. Next news biko!
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by olyivy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
[size=28pt]Again;

Who the he[i]ll[/i] is Chika Nwafor ?!!!

Why am I the only person who has no idea who the pervert is
[/size]
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by Detongue: 11:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
Hymaprodite
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by Nwoka(m): 12:00am On Jul 03, 2012
Denrele and his kinds.......... All of u dat wanna turn it to tribal ish...┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐ Bleep u!! I fucking hate gays men
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by Kirinwa: 2:44am On Jul 03, 2012
SCUM SCUMMER SCUMMEST!
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by kandiikane(m): 2:46am On Jul 03, 2012
lastpage:
Where did you learn your own Science or is it just because you want to "justify your perversion", you must come here and turn Science on its head!

Anuofia!
XX ===> FEMALES
XY ===> MALES.

Each parent contributes ONLY ONE of their chromatic materials, to form another PAIR, in their offsprings/Child.

You better seek "HELP" in quitting your perversion, instead of trying to "funkynize" it.

Its not cool in anyway.

Crazy Eediots that needs to be flogged properly and told to "go and sin no-more" grin grin

Lastpage!

You know wetin, you thought you were smart. Why did you not go research it before insulting the guy?

Have you never heard of being born with an extra chromosome?

The syndrome he mentioned is the klinefelter syndrome.

Although, he went about explaining it in the wrong manner, you should have done your research first.
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by vanstanzy(m): 7:45am On Jul 03, 2012
lastpage:

Anuofia!
XX ===> FEMALES
XY ===> MALES.

Its not cool in anyway.

Lastpage!

These f@ggots want to give other ga.ys a reason to get married to eachother, with the notion that they can raise kids (sounds so gross). I hope they (f@ggots) change from their MISLEAD LIFE STYLE or PHUCKING DIE.

1 Like

Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by sienna116(f): 8:20am On Jul 03, 2012
Lol

Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by vanstanzy(m): 9:07am On Jul 03, 2012
sienna116: Lol

grin grin grin grin OUR GOD IS VERY MERCIFUL, OR ELSE THESE gays WOULD HAVE BEEN BLASTED BY THUNDER AND LEFT DEAD FOR TRYING TO REWRITE GODs' SCRIPT.
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 03, 2012
The guy is sick nobody can rewrite the will of God
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by princesly1: 11:16am On Jul 03, 2012
he seriously needs to have his head examined
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by alacrity007: 12:01pm On Jul 03, 2012
Pure graduated idiot. Why can't you collect your certificate??
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by Captainc1: 2:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
angry tongue Chika ibu onye ala, a disgrace 2 ur family, a shamelless liar, instead of u to pencil a lady, u allow ur self to be penciled by a guy like u. Fool.
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by Realtym(f): 5:13pm On Jul 03, 2012
Billyonaire: Every dirt is on front page. Up Seun and Co....una dey try

Excuse me, I dnt undastnd u. Y shudn't every dirty word /post possible be on d front page. Abi u na gay 2? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by haroldvicks: 7:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
this guy must be a big fool......... sad
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by kelech1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
hahahahaha...wonders shall never end!
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by janeblack(f): 12:13am On Jul 04, 2012
Anuofia I an undastatemnt 4 d fat fool of 2012, fine ewu u r pregnant den born d pikin mak I knw weda no b ig shit wey ur 9o gay don pack 4 ur intenstine u wan deliver
lastpage:

Anuofia!
XX ===> FEMALES
XY ===> MALES.

Its not cool in anyway.

Lastpage!
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by airroseice(m): 10:21am On Jul 05, 2012
jude33084:

Do you even know if he is gay? tongue

Be nice. He will just BAN you now.
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by pwityjj: 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2012
this mad man is certainly from the pit of hell!!! angry angry angry RUBBISH
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2012
the guy most be crazy angry angry shameless being
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by montili(f): 11:30am On Jul 10, 2012
This guy must be seriously high on crack and i think he has mega hallucination problem. He's not just an attention seeker but a psycho who needs a shrink or locked up in the psychiatric hospital where he can meet his kind. He may be lucky 2 get his @$$hole wanked, that might clear his hallucination to reality angry grin grin
Re: Gay Chika Nwafor Claims He's Pregnant by EmmaTay(m): 3:14pm On Oct 31, 2012
If he has nothing reasonable to say,he had better keep quiet. does he think everyone is a fool to believe that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Calabar Chic Kidnapped By Fulani Herdsmen; Regains Freedom / Rugged Man Reacts To Buhari's Vacation / 'Mercy Aigbe And Lanre Gentry Fight Often' – Actress’ Ex-staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.