Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,516 members, 7,816,251 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash (13655 Views)

Pictures From Hamza El-rufai's Car Crash / Mallam El-rufai Son Dies In Car Crash / Arisekola Alao Wife Dies In Car Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2012
Wow I was really sad today until now I read dis, I'm now very very happy. I don't know him, but that name senator rings a bell.=criminals. As for those nairalanders say why celebrate,do you know how many times I have to bash my car cos govt convoys are coming on top speed? 1 down brothers God will continue to answer our prayers.
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by azzima(m): 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2012
As much as i am not happy with the calibre of politicians and leaders that we have today, I am deeply saddened by the attitudes of ppl here.mortal souls celebrating the death of another mortal.did anyone of you meet this man in person to know his character?may someone rejoice over your death too.may someone that never met you rejoice over your situation too.it is a sad day for humanity.We have surely lost our sense of decorum and respect. CHILDREN.
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by efe22(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2012
If Nigerian politicians and other corrupt Nigerians can take to HEART that there is no repentance in the grave and that the cares of this world are all vanity...Nigeria would have be the best place more than 50 years ago. Surely we shall all die but most IMPORTANTLY, where will you be when this world passes away.
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by Builder: 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2012
Im sure this same senator wld have read stories of accidents and or people dying on that same road while he was alive. He had the chance to do something but like others...dude prefer to keep to himself and embezzle money. NEXT!!!!!!
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by samregi: 9:22pm On Jul 02, 2012
its just not right to speak harsh of the dead, no matter what.... may his soul rest in peace..
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2012
Builder: Im sure this same senator wld have read stories of accidents and or people dying on that same road while he was alive. He had the chance to do something but like others...dude prefer to keep to himself and embezzle money. NEXT!!!!!!
thank you very much. not like (azzima de aboki's wife) that want to protect her unknown late brother's image.Everyday people die on Nigerian bad roads, but when ever a politician have accident on the same road some morons we now think we should feel sorry for them cos they are late.then i guess you have mental problem.
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by defbond1: 9:29pm On Jul 02, 2012
One down! many more to follow.
Did he die in one of the fast cars that his looted cash bought him?
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by Biggysmalls919(m): 9:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
i saw him campaigning in 2010 when i was in yobe. I never knew i was seeing a dead man. All the convoys that paraded on that day.... We shouldn‘t be afraid of death!
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by dammysmall1: 11:36pm On Jul 02, 2012
ifihearam: Is he a serving senator?
cant u read?
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 03, 2012
Boyoorisha:
including you! we will all die some day
Of course, i'm not excluding myself. If we will all die someday whether there are good or bad roads, why rejoicing the death of someone simply because he was a senator?
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by OYINBOGOJU(m): 12:25am On Jul 03, 2012
jayM: ,what v u contributed to ur community.must u b a politician b4 contribute?

Must you write something when there is nothing to write?
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 03, 2012
Sagamite:

You are a cretin!

Your babalawo strong reach that?
Bross, pls take it easy. Me, i don't fight with faceless people over the Net cos it could be a robot not human being i'm speaking to, who knows?
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by Beneticta: 1:28am On Jul 03, 2012
dont you here they said he was a thief. big head.
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by ceeceeco: 1:32am On Jul 03, 2012
U mean sen albirshir is dead? Gudnews! D@'z w@ we wnt 2 hear, d death of our politicians...next person.
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by godello: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2012
All those having pity on him,should rather have pity on his SOUL,and not his elimination from this world,coz it has save us some section of looting, we all celebrated when ABACHA died. I can't wait for OBJ and IBB.
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by ayojosh2k(m): 8:13am On Jul 03, 2012
Goldenheart: who is senator albishir

Answer: He is a Thief!!
Re: Senator Albishir Dies In A Car Crash by Kpakam(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2012
If You Don't Want Other People To Celebrate Your Death,then leave a good legacy xo that Your name wil Forever be Remembered

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Dankwambo Happy BBNaija Is Over To Allow Youths Get Their PVCs / APC Shifts National Convention Date / NIGERIA 2019 ELECTIONS – People, Prospects And Preparations For New Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.