Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! (14308 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area / Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! / Scarcity Of 'Pure Water' In Ilorin Over Impending Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by francis247(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Wow! Then I'll have to stick to Bottle Water.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by francis247(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
Wow! Seems I'll have stick to Bottle Water.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by OPEYEMIAD(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2012
For the past 2weeks now i have been buying sachet water #20 at some area like area one, garki and apo at abuja. Fresh air
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Lagusta(m): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
Even here in ilorin, pure water is N5, u can even buy two with that fiver, so WTF is happening in abuja!!!!!
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by amdy08: 1:44pm On Jul 03, 2012
ismhab: One sachet of pure water goes for 20 naira, while patient ebele is currently using yankari and swan water to have shower with our own money in the villa.
must we blame govt for everytn or av you had dat FG owns any pure water factory?.majority of our problems are caused by us.pls criticaly analyse Issues b4 u comment,tnks
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2012
people should think economically. Buy a water filter, which is not more than 5k, boil your water and allow to cool before pouring into the filter. Buy a water flask and use to carry your water around. It is cheaper in the long run. It is safer because you did it and u can attest to the water's purity.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by juman(m): 1:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
What a country. People cant pay water bill, but can spend more money on "poor water" thing.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ballabriggs: 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2012
amdy08: must we blame govt for everytn or av you had dat FG owns any pure water factory?.majority of our problems are caused by us.pls criticaly analyse Issues b4 u comment,tnks

hehehe So you have critically analysed the issue? Dem for even dash you the water for free.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by campella(m): 1:52pm On Jul 03, 2012
tjskii: Na wa o,in ibadan here itz 10 naira for one and two for fifteen naira

Have you bordered to check the source?
Some of these so called pure water are more contaminated than the water you get direct from a bore hold.
Though they all have nafdac numbers, their production pattern stings.
There is nothing one can do for now.
Price regulation should be from the makers, not the retailers.

buzugee: you know the problem with people like you ? you have that ME ME ME ME ME ME ME mentality. its only about you. the suffering of others is irrelevant so long as you are not inconvenienced. look a few post above this one. there is the picture of a kid hawking water. now lets do the math. how much does the packaging wrap cost ? how much did it cost to get the water ice cold ? how about the suffering of the kid-how much does that cost ? how much on the percentage of the profit does the kid get ? all of this on 8 pence per sachet ? but i bet your punk azz wouldnt bat an eyelid when you pay your blackberry phone bills and when you drop major money to buy your girlfriend recharge card. get tha fockoutta here with yo lame azz

My bros, you are so right.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
Everything in that unproductive city is expensive.

A place where about 80% of its inhabitants live in cramped villages also known as shanty towns also known as satelite towns. LOL
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
buzugee: now i am convinced nigerians are crazy. you will pay like 16,000 naira per month for internet access, pay extravagantly for cars, pay extravagantly to enter clubs, pay extortionate amount for clothes, pay extortionate amount for your blackberrys and other luxuries but when it comes to the thing that matter most in life you are screaming murder horror ? whats 20 naira ? this is like ONLY 8 pence per sachet. geezzzz can the water people make some profit too so they can live ?
Are you talking about here? If it's water, you must be out of your gaddamn mind! angry
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by hillsate: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2012
buzugee: you know the problem with people like you ? you have that ME ME ME ME ME ME ME mentality. its only about you. the suffering of others is irrelevant so long as you are not inconvenienced. look a few post above this one. there is the picture of a kid hawking water. now lets do the math. how much does the packaging wrap cost ? how much did it cost to get the water ice cold ? how about the suffering of the kid-how much does that cost ? how much on the percentage of the profit does the kid get ? all of this on 8 pence per sachet ? but i bet your punk azz wouldnt bat an eyelid when you pay your blackberry phone bills and when you drop major money to buy your girlfriend recharge card. get tha fockoutta here with yo lame azz

Oh sorry, didn't know you are a teenager. Face your books and allow your parents do the worrying for now.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:57pm On Jul 03, 2012
Abeg, that is "Abuja price". A satchet of pure water is still so N10 in Lag. Else, a revolution will take place o! tongue
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by chibsco: 1:58pm On Jul 03, 2012
ismhab: One sachet of pure water goes for 20 naira, while patient ebele is currently using yankari and swan water to have shower with our own money in the villa.
mumu this time is not GEJ now is patient?instead of you to concentate on how improve your self.didnt you hear ABJ is not for every body?mumu leave her out of this.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by cindyrella(f): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
Nah wah oh no place for the poor anymore in nija.... smh
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2012
incredible!!!

shocked shocked
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ismhab(m): 2:22pm On Jul 03, 2012
chibsco: mumu this time is not GEJ now is patient?instead of you to concentate on how improve your self.didnt you hear ABJ is not for every body?mumu leave her out of this.
Who said so u mumu and ediota.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by matrixme(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
It's true o. Bought one for the same price at Wuse few minutes ago. I felt like slapping the hawker, but my thirst made me unwilling and powerless though. Nigeria we hail thee!
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by iykak47: 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
hillsate:

Oh sorry, didn't know you are a teenager. Face your books and allow your parents do the worrying for now.
Instead of you to counter what Buzugee said, you resort to insults. Na wao for you.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Lakayana: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
KINGwax: well, it's free sef. Garnished wit typhoid and cholera! Your english sef na BOMB! All d way from d north!
Are you sure your english is any better.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Boboribo: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2012
Fresh Air! Now FRESH WATER!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Chibuzoc(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2012
God pass devil
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2012
jusbal: it's better we settle 4 bottle water instead.....dis is absolutely nonsense.

When like almost 2 sachets of pure water will fill a bottle!
N40 worth of sachets of pure water equals N70 bottle of water....Sachets are still preferred to tackle stubborn thirst!
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2012
Lordave: 4 here na N25

Where is that?
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2012
buzugee: now i am convinced nigerians are crazy. you will pay like 16,000 naira per month for internet access, pay extravagantly for cars, pay extravagantly to enter clubs, pay extortionate amount for clothes, pay extortionate amount for your blackberrys and other luxuries but when it comes to the thing that matter most in life you are screaming murder horror ? whats 20 naira ? this is like ONLY 8 pence per sachet. geezzzz can the water people make some profit too so they can live ?

Where is ur scale of preference or ur scale of it-can't-be-done-without!
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2012

Where is ur scale of preference or ur scale of it-can't-be-done-without?
Na wa for u o....wetin concern poor/average Nigerians with those!
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2012
Am currently in Gudu, its 20 bucks around here even in Durumi, but I pray it doesn't get to Lag because I getting out of here this weekend.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by acidtalk: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2012
OPEYEMI AD: For the past 2weeks now i have been buying sachet water #20 at some area like area one, garki and apo at abuja. Fresh air

No wonder I have also noticed loads of bags have been missing from the bar without you being able to account for.

*winks*
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by GboyegaD(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2012
Things are really getting tough in Nigeria and GEJ abd his administration cares less. That guy has come to truly destroy the country.
Please, with the increased tariff, has PHCN improved
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by freshside: 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2012
they said the economy is improving and they re running it in a proffessional way.aaaaa fresh air

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You See A Man In The Market: / Have Anyone Ever Tasted Groundnut Soup / What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.