Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! (14307 Views)

How Much Is A Bag Of Pure Water In Your Area / Amazing Benefits Of Pure Honey And Why You Should Consume It! / Scarcity Of 'Pure Water' In Ilorin Over Impending Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2012
C. whyte:
I run a portable water factory, including pure water(sachet water) and would like to contribute to this thread.

Though N20 per sachet can't be justified, but there are tins u guys really need to consider:

1-price of fuel has gone up, we need fuel to power gen and d delivery van.

2- our staff at d sachet water section complained of salary and we increased it by 25% 2months ago because we know d situation of d country. D least salary is now N16,500.

3- cost of nylon went up by almost 20% since d fuel subsidy removal, we don't produce that, we buy.

4-you have to keep some money aside for maintenance, in fact d mechanics now charge more for trucks.

5-lagos collects tax every other month.

6- d association collects annual dues

7- NAFDAC is on our neck 247, lab test, every3months and plus we pay d cleaners to keep d environment clean every day.

8-now let's talk of our profit
9- plus we have to set some money aside for growth.

10-d GEJ factor (u can't just take that away)

Don't get me wrong, N20 per sachet is a rip off, I just wanted to explain what d producers in Abuja mite be going thru.

Anyways we sell ours for N100 a bag. N10 per sachet is still ok sha.

AQUARON WATER.

Thank u very much for this piece of info...we are also aware of d situations!
N20 is really a rip-off!
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2012
C. whyte:
I run a portable water factory, including pure water(sachet water) and would like to contribute to this thread.

Though N20 per sachet can't be justified, but there are tins u guys really need to consider:

1-price of fuel has gone up, we need fuel to power gen and d delivery van.

2- our staff at d sachet water section complained of salary and we increased it by 25% 2months ago because we know d situation of d country. D least salary is now N16,500.

3- cost of nylon went up by almost 20% since d fuel subsidy removal, we don't produce that, we buy.

4-you have to keep some money aside for maintenance, in fact d mechanics now charge more for trucks.

5-lagos collects tax every other month.

6- d association collects annual dues

7- NAFDAC is on our neck 247, lab test, every3months and plus we pay d cleaners to keep d environment clean every day.

8-now let's talk of our profit
9- plus we have to set some money aside for growth.

10-d GEJ factor (u can't just take that away)

Don't get me wrong, N20 per sachet is a rip off, I just wanted to explain what d producers in Abuja mite be going thru.

Anyways we sell ours for N100 a bag. N10 per sachet is still ok sha.

AQUARON WATER.

Thank u very much for this piece of info...we are also aware of d situations!
N20 is really a rip-off!
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2012
3rdparty: @Poster,
what did you think transformation was all about?

Positive or negative?
Some can still be duressly managed, but this!
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 6:01pm On Jul 04, 2012
dasparrow:

Do what americans do here in the summer. Take a water bottle (an insulated one that can keep your water cool) and place it in the freezer or fridge and then take it with you when you leave the house. If you think that is too much of an inconvenience, then I guess you will have to pay the 20 naira for a satchet of water when you feel thirsty. All the best!

That water bottle will do...what is d substitute there in America?
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2012
tpia@:

and even if condoms were N20,000 each, those will buy regularly will still buy.

But it wont be everybody again....cant even imagine it!
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by edogram1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2012
Is this not worst than that of Ibb must go?
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 6:39pm On Jul 04, 2012
Seun Olat: [color=#006600][/color]
Abi o. After strugglin thru school, NYSC in far away & volatile Jos, searchin for a job for yrs in ds jobless country, now God has blessed me wit a Pure water factory & some pple don't want me to make profit? God forbid bad thin. Some even go as far as sayin ''afterall pure water owners dnt buy d water they sell'' Do they know we hav to pump d water out of the ground wit generator because PHCN is inefficient? Do they also know we hv to buy d nylon for packagin d water at a new price because of d new price of petrol, buy fuel at N97 for our generator & transprt d water to d retailers who demand for extra bags, pay d drivers, motorboys, cleaners, packers, operator who operates d machines at d factory & also pay NAFDAC & SON every 2yrs even after payin to obtain d reg. number. We also hv an association (ATWAP) dt collects a fine of N50k frm any pure water owner dt sells BELOW N100 per bag. Pls lets be reasonable & call a spade a spade. The govt isn't makin business easy in ds country. I even posted this wit a pseudo name to avoid harassment form d above mentioned groups. May God help us.

Justifying the N20?
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by dont8(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2012
ayobase:

IBB started it, and nobody shld tell me ''watch what u'r saying!''
IBB? Those are the alphabets I detest so much.
OFF TOPIC @Ayo- How is everything and your yariyan.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by SeunOlat: 7:34am On Jul 06, 2012
ayobase:

Justifying the N20?

I'm not justifying d N20. My factory isnt located in Abuja. Here we sell at N100 per bag & N10 per sacchet. Abuja pure water factories r just exploiting d fact dt they r in Abuja. I see no reason why they can't sell at our price N10. Afterall we buy all our materials at dsame price including fuel.
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 9:56am On Jul 06, 2012
dont8:
IBB? Those are the alphabets I detest so much.
OFF TOPIC @Ayo- How is everything and your yariyan.

My brother I dey kampe o.....yarinya era don pass o!
Howz ur side also?
Re: Sachet Of Pure Water Now N20! by ayobase(m): 10:31am On Jul 06, 2012
Seun Olat:

I'm not justifying d N20. My factory isnt located in Abuja. Here we sell at N100 per bag & N10 per sacchet. Abuja pure water factories r just exploiting d fact dt they r in Abuja. I see no reason why they can't sell at our price N10. Afterall we buy all our materials at dsame price including fuel.

Thank you Sir.
Its just a mere exploitation and causing the hawkers to sell at the rate of N20, cos they wanna make their usual 100% interest.
They believe abuja is not for the poors....we shall c what happens eventually cos I have stopped buying....I hate being exploited!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You See A Man In The Market: / Have Anyone Ever Tasted Groundnut Soup / What Type Of Food Are You Good At Cooking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.