Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Audio Conversation Of Farouk Lawan And Femi Otedola Arranging $2.5 Million - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Audio Conversation Of Farouk Lawan And Femi Otedola Arranging $2.5 Million (848 Views)

Humility? Orji Uzor Kalu Caught On Camera Arranging Plastic Chairs In A Gatherin / Mu'azu And Femi Fani-Kayode Say They Won Their LGAs (Twitter) / Pictures Of Farouk Lawan Sleeping In Court Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audio Conversation Of Farouk Lawan And Femi Otedola Arranging $2.5 Million by souleymon(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2012
The text of the conversation between Femi Otedola and Farouk Lawan arranging to pay/collect the balance of a certain $3 million deal:

Femi Otedola: I don’t want to bring it to my house
Farouk Lawan: You will take it to your house?
Femi Otedola: No, I don’t want to bring it to my house. It’s a lot of money.
Farouk Lawan: Yes, hurry because I am rushing to the…they are at the airport now?
Femi Otedola: Yes, they are at the airport in the aircraft
Farouk Lawan: And before they can come over now….unless I send somebody to…I can’t…by the time they come I should be in the chambers. I have a lot of things to do myself.
Femi Otedola: Is there anybody you trust I can give it to or maybe I should postpone my …till tomorrow
Farouk Lawan: No no it’s ok. I will arrange with someone. Let me give you his number
Femi Otedola: Ok
Farouk Lawan: His number is 080….
Femi Otedola: Hold on hold on…080…
Farouk Lawan: 365133**
Femi Otedola: What’s his name?
Farouk Lawan: Yeah, TJ
Femi Otedola: So, I will give him the balance, that’s 2.5 million dollars yeah?
Farouk Lawan: Hold on, just hold on, I am calling him to be sure

You should listen to the conversation here courtesy ChannelsTV.

I couldnt upload the Video.Couldnt find the Video Upload Link.Any help will be appreciated.
here is the Link Anyway to Listen to the conversation

http://omojuwa.com/2012/text-and-video-conversation-of-farouk-lawan-and-femi-otedola-arranging-2-5-million/

(1) (Reply)

Beneficiaries Of The King Amachree Xi Scholarshi Collect Award Cheques / PEACE Or CRISIS - No NIGERIAN Is Fit To Govern The Country! / Jonathan, Gusau, Aziza And Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.