Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out (301476 Views)

UI And OAU Postgraduate Application For 2013/2014 Academic Session / HELP DESK...OAU Postgraduate Harmattan Admission For 2012/13. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (134) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by mauchek: 11:13am On Oct 08, 2013
callertune: YES THEY DO AS AT LAST ADMISSION BUT ITS HIGHLY COMPETITIVE AND REQUIRES SOME SORT OF FOLLOW UP NECESSARY FOR RESEARCH SUPERVISOR ALLOCATION... THANKS TO IFE FOR THE REMINDER THAT MPH WRITE ENTRANCE TEST.
Thanks callertunez. Pld do you have an idea what the exam for MPH entails?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by flairlady(f): 12:10pm On Oct 08, 2013
I just applied for my transcript,but i was told it wouldnt be processed because the officers in charge are on strike.what would happen now please?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
flairlady: I just applied for my transcript,but i was told it wouldnt be processed because the officers in charge are on strike.what would happen now please?
flairlady, since you enquired, you're just applying for transcript? Well, not sure its that that late. Nasu strike is national i supposed cos sch here is grounded. D strike action by ASUU and Cousin, NASU will alter d entire calender and admissions. Once they resume, pursue your transcript as fast as you can. Hope still great.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by flairlady(f): 9:47am On Oct 09, 2013
Thanks@callertune.you are very nice,you have been of help to everyone here,thanks.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by xsey: 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Callertune... I'm just getting to know about the PG form. I have urgent questions on the following so that I can act on time.
1. Is the form still available (deadline) and How much is the form?
2. How do I get it or how Can you help in getting it?
3. Do you have the prospectus or how do I get the list of Courses available for Social science/Management sciences.
I have a Bsc Accounting, which MSc programme can I apply for (aside MSc Accounting)
4. Is there any exam to write?
I'll appreciate a prompt response.

Thanks for your contribution so far.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
xsey: @Callertune... I'm just getting to know about the PG form. I have urgent questions on the following so that I can act on time.
1. Is the form still available (deadline) and How much is the form?
2. How do I get it or how Can you help in getting it?
3. Do you have the prospectus or how do I get the list of Courses available for Social science/Management sciences.
I have a Bsc Accounting, which MSc programme can I apply for (aside MSc Accounting)
4. Is there any exam to write?
I'll appreciate a prompt response.

Thanks for your contribution so far.
1. Form still on, deadline has already been exceeded. But you can still apply, this is somewhat coded now. Costs 8.5k for full time programmes and 10k for partime.
2. Available at GtB on OAU campus other option is online debit card payment or send money to someone to help you buy d card at d bank..
3. The choice of course is yours. You can't go far from your root visit http://www.oauife.edu.ng/academics/faculties/ for departments and courses listings.
4. There'll be entrance test and its subject area related and probably english with current affair. But prepare for a good test in field related topics.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by ejobby: 12:36pm On Oct 15, 2013
Pls i want to apply for master in comp sci, pls is the process easy. Pls i need information abt the department and application process
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
ejobby: Pls i want to apply for master in comp sci, pls is the process easy. Pls i need information abt the department and application process
application easy others vary... You need two transcripts. Read first page of this thread
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by rexfada(m): 4:41pm On Oct 19, 2013
Pls do forward the prospectus to me too. Rexfada@gmail.com. Thanx
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by rexfada(m): 2:30am On Oct 20, 2013
callertune:
application easy others vary... You need two transcripts. Read first page of this thread
I tried paying through the ATM platform but it's not going. Please how else can I pay? I stay very far from Osun, so that means the scratch card is not an option.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by matil1011: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2013
@Callertune: I have been following this thread and saw that u have been so helpful in this chat.presently am a batch A corper member and i have interest in the masters program in Computer science and i want to know if i can still apply and to know when the programme will commence.
And what's the difference between M.sc And M.phil And what is the duration for the program?Thankksss
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by bafag: 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
rexfada: I tried paying through the ATM platform but it's not going. Please how else can I pay? I stay very far from Osun, so that means the scratch card is not an option.
. I can help u to buy the card in Ife , and send the pin and necessary information to u .
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
rexfada: I tried paying through the ATM platform but it's not going. Please how else can I pay? I stay very far from Osun, so that means the scratch card is not an option.
I can help you if that's d case. Get in touch better
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
matil1011: @Callertune: I have been following this thread and saw that u have been so helpful in this chat.presently am a batch A corper member and i have interest in the masters program in Computer science and i want to know if i can still apply and to know when the programme will commence.
And what's the difference between M.sc And M.phil And what is the duration for the program?Thankksss
you can't apply now. Duration is minimum 4semesters and max 6 semesters. Mphil is research course based, OAU only admit their first class graduates for mphil and its duration is 2semesters, but only few depts have it and admit them. 2:1 graduates' applications are waste and their applications rejected at dept or faculty level. Admission commence when new session commence, right now, when ASUU call off, OAU will resume second semester fully after NUGA games. The calender don scatter jor.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by matil1011: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
callertune:
you can't apply now. Duration is minimum 4semesters and max 6 semesters. Mphil is research course based, OAU only admit their first class graduates for mphil and its duration is 2semesters, but only few depts have it and admit them. 2:1 graduates' applications are waste and their applications rejected at dept or faculty level. Admission commence when new session commence, right now, when ASUU call off, OAU will resume second semester fully after NUGA games. The calender don scatter jor.

Thanks i really appreciate.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by buccunmie(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2013
Pls, m new on this thread, I learnt we r to submit some credentials apart from transcript like o'level n nysc certificate. Is it jst dat two we r submitin or more? And wen is d deadline for d submission. Tnx
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 28, 2013
buccunmie: Pls, m new on this thread, I learnt we r to submit some credentials apart from transcript like o'level n nysc certificate. Is it jst dat two we r submitin or more? And wen is d deadline for d submission. Tnx
If you'r collecting your transcript by HAND, include it with the following docs : O'level, degree result, nysc discharge, 2 color passport photographs and transcript label in a large brown envelope, submit one to pg college and another set to dept applied to. Its still open for submission
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by twosquare(m): 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2013
pls,about the transcript... is it two original...or one original to d admission office and a copy to the dept
2nd question: is it true that all submission will close this coming Thursday:Oct 31?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by davidbright(m): 11:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
plz house, I need help ohh!
My trnscript is not ready yet due 2ASSU strike. can I submit only my suportin documents now & submit my trans. later? or
wil d closin date 31st Oct. be xtended.
pls help me, I dont know wat 2do
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by twosquare(m): 9:46am On Oct 29, 2013
Abeg,make pple reply to this questions sharp sharp now
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Mayboy(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
plz,i went to summit my supportin document weekz ago @d pg college staff bt dy said dy are also on strike.plz i wnt to ask if dy av resume or nt cz i cldnt get any info frm dm uptil date
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2013
Deadline for submission of supporting documents have been extended to November 30.
PG office is back to work. If you have any business to do with them, you can pay them a visit. They will surely attend to you.

1 Like

Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
twosquare: pls,about the transcript... is it two original...or one original to d admission office and a copy to the dept
2nd question: is it true that all submission will close this coming Thursday:Oct 31?
If you can afford 2 transcripts, then apply for two. If you don't have the means, then a copy 'l do for the dept. Ensure the original is submitted to PG because that is where it's most important.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by davidbright(m): 9:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
@stephenayo, thanks bro. 4d info
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks Stephen Ayo. He has said it all. Wetin concern ASUU concern transcript?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by twosquare(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
StephenAyo:
If you can afford 2 transcripts, then apply for two. If you don't have the means, then a copy 'l do for the dept. Ensure the original is submitted to PG because that is where it's most important.
Thanks....am highly grateful!!
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by femlex(m): 11:52am On Oct 31, 2013
StephenAyo: Deadline for submission of supporting documents have been extended to November 30.
PG office is back to work. If you have any business to do with them, you can pay them a visit. They will surely attend to you.

I was to rush down today to submit my documents, but your message made me not to, i hope it is confirmed thanks
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by buccunmie(m): 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2013
Pls, am abit confused nw, r we to submit a copy of d transcript too in d department?
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Saintigk(m): 7:56pm On Oct 31, 2013
What is d fate of pple like us; I v applied for transcript since aug, bt it had nt been prepared b4 strike commenced. Wht hpns to us if d strike stl holds till the new extension period elapses?
I'm confused.
Re: Oau Postgraduate Harmattan Semester Form Sale Is Out by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 01, 2013
buccunmie: Pls, am abit confused nw, r we to submit a copy of d transcript too in d department?
YES

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (134) (Reply)

Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden / Osun State University (uniosun) 2013/2014 Post utme/Admission Thread / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.