Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,112 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

How I ate Okporkiyor Corn - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I ate Okporkiyor Corn (737 Views)

No Joke: I Ate Moin Moin With Group Of People In My Sleep / Man Already Had The Knowledge Of Good & Evil Even Before He Ate The Fruit / See The Real Fruit Adam And Eve Both Ate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I ate Okporkiyor Corn by edogram1(m): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2012
Something just remind me and i want to share this story on how i ate opkorkiyor corn sometime last year. As i was going home middle last year i saw on the road where they shield corns, and on my arriver before i could say to the women there how much una they sell corn one of them just jump on my way, pick out one corn and started peeling it, my piken how much corn u wan buy na two 50naira, before i could say anything she already peel two and waiting to peel more. But When she finish peeling the two, oh my gosh, it was a premature corn just little seeds and space on it, i was like madam this ur corn i nor like am, i nor go fit carry am. She just look me with bad eyes and bring out one small strong corn to add to it but after peeling the corn she just put okporliyor on the small corn, on noticing that i just laugh inside my mind. She gave me the three corn and i paid 50naira. As i was going i said to myself i must eat this okporkiyor corn i want to see that power of that woman. I was very anoyed so i want her to knw say i pass her, and was looking for a nice and confortable place where i can seat and eat the the corn, then God said to me my son if you must eat that okpokiyor corn then throw away one from the corn you cannot eat the three, then i said thank you Lord. So I drop the best corn down. Then i ate air out of the okpokiyor corn and the other one. On getting home i didn't eat anything, i just sleept off but at about 12midnight i woke up and started voming the corn, the corn didn't degest. I give God the glory
Re: How I ate Okporkiyor Corn by Ptolomeus(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2012
Excuse me, but his story is really pathetic.
No god will have to do with all that story.
My respects.
Re: How I ate Okporkiyor Corn by bright007(f): 7:16pm On Jul 03, 2012
LMAO»this poster is very funny.kporkiyor is å an edo language word meaning witch-infested.It is used to depict å food dat has been infested with witchcraft.
Re: How I ate Okporkiyor Corn by Ptolomeus(m): 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ah ... Yeah ... the eternal fear of witchcraft.
I wonder how can Christians say that you should not believe in witchcraft and superstition, but Christians are the first to believe in that.
The worst witchcraft are performed in Christian churches, under the name of "healing", "exorcism" and so on.
Re: How I ate Okporkiyor Corn by edogram1(m): 12:39am On Jul 10, 2012
U believe or not. Na u sabi. I am telling a true life story. God talk through the mind if u don't knw. Is only for u to understand how it work and hacken into it
Re: How I ate Okporkiyor Corn by InesQor(m): 10:56am On Jul 10, 2012
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

I have mixed reactions about this story, but I am mostly laughing.

(1) (Reply)

What's It With TB JOSHUA And The Religion Section!!! / Did A Nagging Wife Make Jesus To Spend 40 Day And 40 Nights In The Wilderness? / Help My Innocent Curiosity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.