Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,536 members, 7,812,666 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

To My Future Kids - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / To My Future Kids (5897 Views)

My Future Wife Must Be From The Village. / To My Future Wife / To My Future Kids . . . 12 Laws To Live By (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To My Future Kids by ifihearam: 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2012
Ok
Don't steal becos some of your uncles and aunties are stealing @ the national level
Even if you want to steal sef,don't steal what you don't need(what I mean is that don't steal what will put you in big trouble like ibori and farouk lawan but rather still like tinubu and donald duke
Re: To My Future Kids by maclatunji: 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2012
mukina2: You will have a better life than i do, i guarantee you that

respect others and never back away from no man. Cowards will flee when exposed to reality

I will be the last person to judge you, my arms are always open, and I will always be here to help and take care of you.

learn from my mistakes, but make your own as well, so you can learn the ways of the world

learn to love everyone

be ruthless in your ability to dream

if you're a girl, be sure to act classy, but not trashy.

if you're a dude, treat all girls the way you want me to be treated

every lie you tell me, i'll probably have used them myself, so just tell me the truth

love football, adore arsenal cool NEVER support spuds

You are feeling broody. tongue grin tongue cheesy

What if your children don't like football at all, talkless of supporting Enyimba before we start talking of Arsenal? tongue
Re: To My Future Kids by JOXY(f): 1:43pm On Jul 03, 2012
I know you will be beutiful kids, but be BEAUTIFUL outside too.
Re: To My Future Kids by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 03, 2012
front page don suffer
Re: To My Future Kids by maclatunji: 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2012
liaslo++:
front page don suffer

LOL, bad belle.
Re: To My Future Kids by mrkels(m): 2:27pm On Jul 03, 2012
#ToMyFutureKids Your mother is currently dating swaggaful douchebags. I'll see you in a few years after she gets her priorities straight
Re: To My Future Kids by maclatunji: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2012
mrkels: #ToMyFutureKids Your mother is currently dating swaggaful douchebags. I'll see you in a few years after she gets her priorities straight

Wow! Heavy stuff!
Re: To My Future Kids by ibrash600: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2012
mukina2:
love football, adore arsenal cool NEVER support spuds
^^^ also plays like THIERY HENRY if bcme professional footballer cool
Re: To My Future Kids by ceeceeco: 5:40pm On Jul 03, 2012
My kids will neva b a slave 2 anybody.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Expectations From A Non-yoruba Lady Married To A Yoruba Man. / The Power Of Love In Action:the Story Of Mr. Rosales, Husband Of Half Ton Killer / A Nairalander Just Killed Herself....IvyBlue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.