Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Interesting Facts About Bill Gates - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Interesting Facts About Bill Gates (61044 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / The Nigerian 'Bill Gates' Of Africa, / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by naijaboy1: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2006
Just a point of correction if Gates make <$8 billion then he cant finish America's debt in 10 years. Mind you a trillion is 1 billion x 1000. Do the maths.
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by 1985: 6:21pm On Mar 05, 2007
THAT NA WA, THE GUY IS RICH, PLEASE CAB U GET ME HIS WEBSITE PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS,
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by uspry1(f): 12:25am On Mar 08, 2007
Bill Gates' biography website is found at below link and pictures enclosed:

Bill Gates' Biography

Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by 1985: 3:29pm On Mar 08, 2007
some one help me get bill gates website for real
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by uspry1(f): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2007
@1985

I gave you the clickable BOLD HYPERTEXT link mentioned below quote, simply drag your cursor toward the bold hypertext link below to click.

uspry1:

Bill Gates' biography website is found at below link and pictures enclosed:

Bill Gates' Biography
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by johngotti(m): 8:37pm On Mar 10, 2007
is a original rich man not like our own fronting for dummy generals
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by kellorah: 8:38pm On Mar 10, 2007
same kid no one wanted to knw cos he was/is a nerd
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by BillGatesFan(m): 2:40pm On May 21, 2007
You people should leave me alone to enjoy my wealth, or is it a SIN that am RICH? am always available to help and assist you all, just get in touch with me via email, and your life will not be the same again.

And if you all can be meditating and glorifying GOD the same way you all do about me, I will really appreciate it alot remember GOD is the RICHES MAN not me, so talk about GOD, you SINNERS

Love you all.

Your Worshipful Lord BILL GATE
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by jenny2007(f): 1:59pm On May 22, 2007
@BillGATESFan; i want a job in the Legal department at Microsoft. i plan to run a charity in a few years so put my ID on your WILL for 95% of your wealth.
don't worry about my religious life. i am very close to God and TRUST HIM with my life. I also believe that HE will make me a rich young woman through you. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by BillGatesFan(m): 5:46pm On May 22, 2007
@jenny2007: have heard you but you should send your mail to my private email address,click my profil and get it. I will be happy to put a smile at your beautiful face.
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by mishoo(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2007
BillGatesFan:

You people should leave me alone to enjoy my wealth, or is it a SIN that am RICH? am always available to help and assist you all, just get in touch with me via email, and your life will not be the same again.

And if you all can be meditating and glorifying GOD the same way you all do about me, I will really appreciate it alot remember GOD is the RICHES MAN not me, so talk about GOD, you SINNERS

Love you all.

Your Worshipful Lord BILL GATE

Believe this and you'll believe anuything,
The man doesnt even serve God up to 10% of an average Nigerian. Yet He's damned RICH.
All blessings come from God. I know , but i wonder,
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by dearstan(m): 11:50pm On May 22, 2007
that guy is not 'rich" he is "wealthy".
Pls take note there is a difference btw rich and wealthy.
For E.G Shaquille O'neal is Rich, The guy who signs his paycheck is "Wealthy"
Richness can easily be lost, while wealth succeeds generations.
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by Ynot(m): 12:13am On May 23, 2007
dearstan:

Please take note there is a difference between rich and wealthy.

lol. seems like you've been watching a lot of chris rock's show.
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by donbomb(m): 10:19am On May 23, 2007
what a man thinketh , he becameth.
i think about money all the time, i will definitely be wealthy.
my prayer for u all is to start thinking about wealth, get ur minds obssesed
with the desire and u can be richer than bill gates.
maybe one of us will be the first african to be world richest man.
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by mishoo(m): 1:24pm On May 23, 2007
you bet !!
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by adeshsam(m): 2:40pm On May 23, 2007
@don Bomb,

I promise i will be the First African to be world richest man. By GOD grace. Let watch out!

lol, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by haywhy(m): 2:57pm On May 23, 2007
The man is not 42, he was born Oct 28, 1955!
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by teddydeji: 4:10pm On May 23, 2007
he is so rich yet people are so poor  and hungry in some part of the world.
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by dollyp1cute(f): 9:42pm On May 23, 2007
dearstan:

Please take note there is a difference between rich and wealthy.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

EXPANTIATE
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by WesleyanA(f): 9:48pm On May 23, 2007
haywhy:

The man is not 42, he was born Oct 28, 1955!

maybe this "facts" was written in 1997.

us debt was a lot lesser then too, i assume.
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by lovlin287(m): 8:04pm On May 26, 2007
hello bill,
if u are truely bill gabte,then convince me with ur
namer,address,state,zip code,to able to know to confirm that u are bill gate,why is that ,many can feign bill gate,
so please talk to me on globefriendz@yahoo.com.
will appreciate it,
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by Ynot(m): 8:21pm On May 26, 2007
Boy, are you that gullible?
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by frankiriri(m): 9:46am On May 29, 2007
Thot someone would post something on what motivates the man. Its a cliche saying that the guy is reach or going to such lenght to describe what he has or has not. I am more interested in knowing what motivates him and how his life story
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by deb(m): 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2007
He is so rich yet people are so poor  and hungry in some part of the world.

How is that supposed to be his fault?
God gave us all the same brain and he's made a good use of his own.
Let him enjoy the fruit of his labour jo!

Mind you Bill Gates is my uncle's brother nephew's related young sister's step-cousin grin cheesy
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by Idey: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2007
guys hav faith, we will b rich
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by thegame(m): 5:30pm On Jun 06, 2007
And who said the dude lives in a 97 million dollar house. that's a big lie. The guy doesn't buy stupid things with his money. Ca he believe he doesn't frive any other car, be it ferrari, lamborghini, etc. All he drives is two porsche 911s(DOn't even think i am lying).
HE was jailed for racing with one of his 911s in a mexico desert and a new 911 he tried importing was impounded by the customs. I think he has a love for porsche cars.
That guy is too rich and sensible. HE would rather donate the money to charity than buy mad things.
Imagine what 50cent and his peers would buy with bill's money, THE WORLD?
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by keypoints: 9:52am On Jul 12, 2007
eeh eeeh! why dont u guys think of how to make your own money instead of calculating someone else's. Dont let ur mouth water at what u can not get. Try to be realistic.
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by RoughCut(m): 11:56am On Jul 13, 2007
frankiriri:

Thot someone would post something on what motivates the man. Its a cliche saying that the guy is reach or going to such lenght to describe what he has or has not. I am more interested in knowing what motivates him and how his life story
The guy`s foundation Gates and Belinda foundation is the biggest charity in the world and he spends 1 million dollars a day on charity and the bulk of this money goes to researching the cure for malaria in africa. Warren Buffet the second or is it the third? richest man in the world gave the bulk of his wealth to the foundation all 42 billion dollars of it so that what motivates these guys and by the way Bill Get`s porsche is 9 years old.
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by Chiaka(f): 5:19pm On Jul 25, 2007
Well his is no longer the richest guy. Enough of bill gates. Can you make a research about the now richest guy and also tell us something about him. grin
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by kaypun(m): 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2007
@ chaika

Its not just about being rich, but giving back to people regardless of their backgrounds. The present richest guy comes from a country where over 60% of its citizens are poor. Imagine, if Nigeria's wealthy billionaires were like bill gates? Not even one of them can match his kindness. All we hear is that "i am richer than oprah winfrey" and they buy all available stocks legally or illegally with their allies in government.
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by larger20(m): 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2007
He is no longer the richest man in the world, Beware, mexicano is now the richest
Re: Interesting Facts About Bill Gates by kufre4biz(m): 11:09am On Jun 03, 2009
In the year 2020 i will be richer than him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / The 10 Most Expensive Alcoholic Drinks On Earth / CBN: Why We Banned Cryptocurrency In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.