Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Etteh Back For House Sittings, Keeps To Self - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etteh Back For House Sittings, Keeps To Self (785 Views)

Boko Haram: US Offers More Help If FG Keeps To Poll Timetable / Patricia Etteh Decamps From PDP To APC / Exchange Of Blows Over Patricia Etteh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etteh Back For House Sittings, Keeps To Self by klarry79: 8:04am On Dec 01, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.punchng.com/Articl.aspx?theartic=Art200712013373371

what is she doing there sef?
People shouldn't this woman at least to save some face just leave the place completely and let another candidate take her place.
what is her constituency doing?
Re: Etteh Back For House Sittings, Keeps To Self by chidichris(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2007
did her constituency put her there?
you shld be asking obj what she is doing in the house.
criminals are like that. they lack shame no matter how serious issues are.
i wonder what efcc is waiting for all these while.
i have this assumption that efcc is more active at state levels than the federal levels and it is not supposed to be so.
federal thieves have been enjoying their loots while a few state thieves are been harrassed.
Re: Etteh Back For House Sittings, Keeps To Self by denex: 9:23am On Dec 01, 2007
I blame the people of her constituency for all this rubbish. They should have simply recalled the woman a long time ago.

@chidichris

Ask not what OBJ can do for you, but what you can do for yourself.
Re: Etteh Back For House Sittings, Keeps To Self by shope(m): 4:01pm On Dec 03, 2007
She is not happy they booted her out.
From Upper to the Lower
Re: Etteh Back For House Sittings, Keeps To Self by oludayo20(m): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2007
I heard she's been considered for a ministerial appointment if she step down from the house i.e recalled by her constituency.nothing is impossible in Nigeria!
Re: Etteh Back For House Sittings, Keeps To Self by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 04, 2007
she is now a floor member after doing what all politicians in Nigeria do.
You people should now leave her alone.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Help / Your Thought On Nigerian Troops That Will Be Send To Somalia / Colonial Era Pictures Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.