Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet (5575 Views)

Alcatel Set To Launch Their New Window Smartphone Onetouch Fierce XL In US / MTN To Launch Cloud Services In Nigeria And Ghana / How To Launch A Website Designed With Joomla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by texazzpete(m): 5:48pm On Jul 04, 2012
acidtalk: I am 100% Naija to the core and will support and encourage anything Nigerian.

To the 1st question : it is extremely obvious the Hardware was all assemble in China. Even I won't be surprised if the software also will all be pre installed there. It might just be a sealed boxed with the tablets that will be sent to Nigeria in the name of websoft.

Afterall if 'mighty' Apple can have its items all assembled in china 'cus of cheap labour and professionalism them how much less websoft.

I guess its only a few Technical team that will be represented in Nigeria.

The sure should have their tablets very reasonable (with 30-45k) or even less if not na dem go use their thing themselves.

Before I forget, hope if won't be a Hoven in disguise like that nonsense Omatek Laptop wey fit cook beans in less than 2mins.

Quad core Tegra 3 Nexus 7 tablet running Android 4.1 will be upon us in two weeks for $199 (approx 34k). Why would anyone buy this underpowered chinese tablet for that amount?
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by arbitrage: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2012
Unfortunately the Nexus does not use 3g sim card and will not view DSTV like this vantium. Same error I pointed to Microsoft the other week about their new release of Surface tablet.
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by delamingo: 2:37am On Jul 06, 2012
there will be an Ipad mini, later this year, lets see how the features will be. grin http://www.tekpee.com/
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by inteli: 8:08pm On Aug 14, 2012
acidtalk: I am 100% Naija to the core and will support and encourage anything Nigerian.

To the 1st question : it is extremely obvious the Hardware was all assemble in China. Even I won't be surprised if the software also will all be pre installed there. It might just be a sealed boxed with the tablets that will be sent to Nigeria in the name of websoft.

Afterall if 'mighty' Apple can have its items all assembled in china 'cus of cheap labour and professionalism them how much less websoft.

I guess its only a few Technical team that will be represented in Nigeria.

The sure should have their tablets very reasonable (with 30-45k) or even less if not na dem go use their thing themselves.

Before I forget, hope if won't be a Hoven in disguise like that nonsense Omatek Laptop wey fit cook beans in less than 2mins.
LWKMD
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by mrperfect(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2012
This is a welcome development.
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by texazzpete(m): 5:39pm On Oct 03, 2012
arbitrage: Unfortunately the Nexus does not use 3g sim card and will not view DSTV like this vantium. Same error I pointed to Microsoft the other week about their new release of Surface tablet.

Wifi only tablets sell much better in North America where nearly every smartphone user has a data plan on their smartphone and can share the data via mobile wifi hotspots.

You need a Drifta to view mobile DSTV on the Vantium. Same as the Nexus 7
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by mkohagwu(m): 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2012
Are you sure they created or they BRANDED
Re: Websoft To Launch Vantium M1 Tablet by saleskara: 5:24pm On May 26, 2013
You may check nice Android tablets. Branded as Kara with a free leather case

and keyboard. Wholesalers and retailers are welcome. For more information Please

visit http://www.kara.com.ng/tablets/

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Useful Free Blogging Features Anyone Can Use To Start Blog / Best Mobile Chat Site In Nigeria To Meet Sexy Ladies / 12 Wordpress SEO Hacks To Boost Your Blog Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.