Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,827 members, 7,959,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. - Gaming (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. (18027 Views)

Types Of People You May Find In A Video Game Arena / Five Android Horror Games That Will Scare The Living Hell Out Of You / What Are Your Video Game Weird Habits? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Andre Ogara: I honestly would like to know you man. I'm drooling over your articulate analysis. Just as no game would be able to match the horror and monstrosity of RE4, I doubt if any one can match your review of the game. You have even reminded ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ places I forgot about totally. It's easy to see the flaw in some games' graphics once you start playing next gen console games but RE4 has remained relevant even with the recent release of RE5 and RE6. Fans of the franchise still hail RE4 as the best ever. The stages, the bosses, the weapons, (chicago typewriter), the characters (Ada wong is ​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ sexy) and the storyline are all frighteningly good! Hit ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ up on facebook amigo. I like your review. http://www.facebook.com/andreogara
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2012
Andre Ogara: I honestly would like to know you man. I'm drooling over your articulate analysis. Just as no game would be able to match the horror and monstrosity of RE4, I doubt if any one can match your review of the game. You have even reminded ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ places I forgot about totally. It's easy to see the flaw in some games' graphics once you start playing next gen console games but RE4 has remained relevant even with the recent release of RE5 and RE6. Fans of the franchise still hail RE4 as the best ever. The stages, the bosses, the weapons, (chicago typewriter), the characters (Ada wong is ​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ sexy) and the storyline are all frighteningly good! Hit ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ up on facebook amigo. I like your review. http://www.facebook.com/andreogara
yeah, thanks 4 d compliment. I 'd b sure 2 link up with u on facebook though i keep a low profile.
And for DS, i want to get it too. I hear its very scary. Hmm survival horror is one genre am really curious about. What i 've learnt recently is that resident evil is now more of action than horror considering Re5 & 6. Can't blame capcom as many gamers r more into action than horror.
I got RE2/3 but my Ps2/3 wont play them at all. Perhaps there could be remake for Re2 just like Re1 got it remake on gamecube.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Andre Ogara: I think you are talking about RE3. That's Jill Valentine of S.T.A.R.S and her survival journey out of racoon city. [size=18pt]Do you remember a particular part where Nemesis suddenly jumps out of the window to ambush Jill while she was going downstairs?[/size] Now that's a hair-raiser moment!!!

heck yeah!! grin grin

but the one thing that I did find funny about nemesis is how he would knock out the zombies that were in his way LOL.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by AndreOgara(m): 12:26am On Dec 28, 2012
I guess I should have asked if you are on Facebook or Twitter first. lipsrsealed

usermane:
yeah, thanks 4 d compliment. I 'd b sure 2 link up with u on facebook though i keep a low profile.
And for DS, i want to get it too. I hear its very scary. Hmm survival horror is one genre am really curious about. What i 've learnt recently is that resident evil is now more of action than horror considering Re5 & 6. Can't blame capcom as many gamers r more into action than horror.
I got RE2/3 but my Ps2/3 wont play them at all. Perhaps there could be remake for Re2 just like Re1 got it remake on gamecube.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by AndreOgara(m): 12:50am On Dec 28, 2012
Nemesis just never gives up. Same with those tyrants. Just love shooting this guy with the Magnum. grin
*Kails*:

heck yeah!! grin grin

but the one thing that I did find funny about nemesis is how he would knock out the zombies that were in his way LOL.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 1:10am On Dec 28, 2012
Andre Ogara: I guess I should have asked if you are on Facebook or Twitter first. lipsrsealed

Am on facebook but not on twitter yet.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by azpekuliar: 4:53am On Dec 28, 2012
bush4ker: need for speed² grin

Lolz...
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2012
Andre Ogara: Nemesis just never gives up. Same with those tyrants. Just love shooting this guy with the Magnum. grin

grin grin

even thought it won't faze him. tongue

random: for the longest time i thought mr. x was black. tongue
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
smh @ someone saying "need for speed 2" was scary
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by AndreOgara(m): 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2012
Okay dont worry about it.
usermane:
Am on facebook but not on twitter yet.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by AndreOgara(m): 8:26am On Jan 05, 2013
wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ...been playing Dead Space 2[/size][size=8pt]!!!! and it is not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2013
Andre Ogara: wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ...been playing Dead Space 2[/size][size=8pt]!!!! and it is not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey @Andre, i see u 've got it at last, congrats. Am in school now though but i intend to hit on Dead space 1 b4 the sequel during my Holidays.
Why didn't u get DS b4 DS2? Dont u know u r missing a huge load of d fun & the story?
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by AndreOgara(m): 6:51pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hey m̶̶̥̲̥̊̅̊A̶̲̥̅̊Ŋ hε̲̣rε̲̣'s your school? D̶̲̥̅̊ game's graphics is gorgeous ​S̶̲̥̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ I had τ̲̅☺ skip D̶̲̥̅̊ first one. No longer a fan oof PS2 platform games. It's scared blood out of ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ mehn but strangely enough I still keep Playing it. I Have gone really far but I still get D̶̲̥̅̊ story somehow and doubt I will ever have D̶̲̥̅̊ time τ̲̅☺ go back τ̲̅☺ D̶̲̥̅̊ first one. D̶̲̥̅̊ game indeed tops Resident Evil 4.
usermane:
Hey @Andre, i see u 've got it at last, congrats. Am in school now though but i intend to hit on Dead space 1 b4 the sequel during my Holidays.
Why didn't u get DS b4 DS2? Dont u know u r missing a huge load of d fun & the story?
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
Andre Ogara: wow shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ...been playing Dead Space 2[/size][size=8pt]!!!! and it is not funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah. deadspace is a beast.
i think the first one is the scariest of the two.
can't wait for 3. cool
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 8:58am On Jan 06, 2013
But hey guys, are your PS3s connected to internet?. Mine is not. I want a wireless connection. Pls how do i see to that?
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by COvo(m): 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2013
Resident evil 4...That chainsaw guy makes my armpit sweat,I've finished d game like 4times but I still shiver and run aroud carelessly when I hear d grrrrraan sound.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
Pffffr ps2 gamers ps2 is trash and. Backward try playing resident evil 5 and resident evil 6 on ps3 and know what real life scary, is especially re5when u get to the marshlands swamps flowing Wth infected crocodiles
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by bush4ker(m): 11:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
osinachukwu: Pffffr ps2 gamers ps2 is trash and. Backward try playing resident evil 5 and resident evil 6 on ps3 and know what real life scary, is especially re5when u get to the marshlands swamps flowing Wth infected crocodiles
yea resident evil 5 (ps3)is one hell of scary shit
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 4:01am On Jan 12, 2013
you guys think GTA 4 & 5 ARE SCARY?! shocked
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 12, 2013
C.Ovo:
Resident evil 4...That chainsaw guy makes my armpit sweat,I've finished d game like 4times but I still shiver and run aroud carelessly when I hear d grrrrraan sound.
yeah.... if you haven't played resident evil 4,you're missing a huge thing... its the best ad judged game of 2005.it revolutionalised the gaming industry, set a standard they sTill use today...if you're haven't played it you're hugely missing out...when plying you're gonna be watching over your shoulder consistently... the cinematography is off the hook..around flawless..graphics is badt.... action sequence is da bomb..be warned... if you start playing g it you'll definitely get hooked
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2013
osinachukwu: Pffffr ps2 gamers ps2 is trash and. Backward try playing resident evil 5 and resident evil 6 on ps3 and know what real life scary, is especially re5when u get to the marshlands swamps flowing Wth infected crocodiles
You r d first person that coming from. Resident evil 4 is scarier than 5,evn @andre said that. Alot of review sites say the same. RE6 may be scarier though
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 7:30am On Jan 12, 2013
woww... lots of typos in my previous post.... apologies....not used to touchscreen phone
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 12, 2013
*Kails*:
you guys think GTA 4 & 5 ARE SCARY?! shocked
grin....uhhhhhh... scaryyyyy cheesy grin
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by SAFO(m): 3:13pm On Jan 14, 2013
I'd have to say Dead Space 1 & 2. I can't even play without the lights on grin
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 1:25am On Jan 15, 2013
Yomieluv: Na bounce games for Nokia touchlite fones dey fear me pass,especially that level 7.
grin grin grin grin lmao guy u dey Mad

1 Like

Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
loladeking: grin....uhhhhhh... scaryyyyy cheesy grin

lol no way.
now i know you're pulling my leg! grin

SAFO: I'd have to say Dead Space 1 & 2. I can't even play without the lights on grin

grin grin

those necromorphs man!!
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by omega25red(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Resident evil 2 scared the shyt outta me. There was this one scene where you walk into an interrogation room and the creepy monster thing jumps through the double sided mirror OMG i almost fainted. Funny i was really really happy when i finished that game and i couldn't wait to sell it off lol
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
^^ yeah re2 is scary.

have you ever played "amnesia: the dark crescent"? grin grin

that is one of the few games that will make a grown man cry like a b--- grin
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
cry had dead space 2 (soft copy) on my ps3 fat,I had rili gone far be4 d console caught the YLOD,I was at d part where u battle dolls or mutated babies at d nursery..where can I cop DS2 cd around ajah/lekki,any other game too wud be appreciated
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by magicmase: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2013
Lets see...
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by magicmase: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2013
I give first place to Amnesia: the dark descent, its the only scary game in which u cant defend urself, much like d start of Dead space 2, Resident evil 4 is only scary the first time round, on my second playthrough, i got enough cash nd bought the chicargo typewriter, nd infinite launcher, making all battles a one shot one kill, & give Ashley the suit of armor making her invincible nd too heavy for any ganado to carry. RE5 only gets tense after the lickers r introduced, never is it scary, Painkiller isnt scary either, mostly due to the funny enemy models. Left 4 dead is really great. My list:
1. Amnesia.
2. Dead space 1 & 2.
3. Doom III, need to know others who have finished this.
4. Silent Hill 2, havent played any other,
5. Cold Fear, more tense than RE cuz u cant carry extra ammo or helth around
6. Resident Evil 4, & FEAR
Sumone should pls review Dead island, heard dat Metro is pretty scarry too.
Re: Which Video Game Scared The Hell Out Of You. by usermane(m): 3:15pm On Feb 05, 2013
magicmase: I give first place to Amnesia: the dark descent, its the only scary game in which u cant defend urself, much like d start of Dead space 2, Resident evil 4 is only scary the first time round, on my second playthrough, i got enough cash nd bought the chicargo typewriter, nd infinite launcher, making all battles a one shot one kill, & give Ashley the suit of armor making her invincible nd too heavy for any ganado to carry.
1. Amnesia
2. Dead space 1 & 2
3. Doom III, pls sumone tell me im not the only one to have finished this.
4. Silent Hill 2, havent played any other,
5. Cold Fear, more tense than RE cuz u cant carry extra ammo or helth around
Sumone should pls review Dead island, heard dat Metro is pretty scarry too
Firstly i admire your write up, ur survival horror game library is broader than mine.
Amnesia while being truely scary doesnt have a thing for me. I dislike combatless horror games, i want to some action no matter how mild, just like Condemned and dead space delivers. No wonder i tossed SH shattered memory aside. It got the scary atmosphere i relish for it genre but it featured zero combat. I just couldnt deal with running and hiding, that s 2 boring u know, and boredom kills me.
If u play RE4 in the day with a buddy around u then u lose the scary experience. The game isnt a horror game, atleast after a few chapters i learnt that it was an action game with horror elements. U must have read my post listing the 9 scariest moments, beside them the other moments felt indifferent or at best intense, but untill i catch on with other survival horror classics, it is d scariest for me
I know of Cold Fear, a perfect RE4 rip-off but i snatched it out of my disc tray once i noted this, dont know when i 'll try it though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Any Football Manager Fans? / Lcd Or Led? Which Is Best For Ps3 / Retro Bowl Unblocked Game [911] Play Online For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.