Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

I Wonder If God Is Truely All-knowing, - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Wonder If God Is Truely All-knowing, (535 Views)

I Wonder If These Are Found In Quran / The All Knowing, All Powerful And All Loving God? / Is God Really Omniscient (All-Knowing)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wonder If God Is Truely All-knowing, by Femmymata2(m): 6:03pm On Jul 04, 2012
After reading the noah ark story, i asked myself if God thought flooding the earth will put a permanent end to human wickedness and sins. As we can see after the flood sin soon multiplied than ever!. So does God act on impulse by killing virtually everybody(except noah and is family). Why not end everything and start all over again or sent , but this time watchout for the devil,no forbidden fruits e.t.c or even sending jesus to sacrifice himself b4 the flood?
Re: I Wonder If God Is Truely All-knowing, by cyrexx: 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2012
the concept of god is as faulty as the humans who had imagined him and gave him existence in their minds.
he is an imaginary being who has not been properly conceptualised by religionists.
Re: I Wonder If God Is Truely All-knowing, by buzugee(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2012
the purpose of the flood was not to put a permanent end to human wickedness. the purpose of the flood was to create a new nation of people called the gentiles who would be used as his sword against the israelites. the strongest of the gentile nations, the edomites put a fierce foot up israels backside, especially antiochus epiphanes.
Re: I Wonder If God Is Truely All-knowing, by Ptolomeus(m): 10:32pm On Jul 04, 2012
That God that made ​​so many mistakes, that God who wanted to kill all humanity, that God who sacrificed his son, he is the same as asking sacrifices of virgins in his honor ... it is the same as created Lucifer, he is the same as pests spread against those who loved him ...
Ahhh, when I read on the forum some Christians talking about the god of love ... I wonder if they have no idea what they are talking ...
My respects!
Re: I Wonder If God Is Truely All-knowing, by Femmymata2(m): 9:34am On Jul 05, 2012
When God was giving out instruction to adam and eve about the forbidden fruit, he must have known in his mind that they would disobey,he would curse them, he would regret,grief,hurt,sorrowing about creating them,he would send flood, he would order some groups to annihilate the others and killing infants,suckling,ripping pregnant women,capturing virgin girls and marrying them to captors who killed there father,mother,brothers,sisters(nonvirgin). And sending his only begotten son to come and sacrifice himself to him(godthe father) because the sweet smelling aroma of slaughtered cows,goat,donkeys,bird are no more pleasant to him, and he knows them trillions of humans will burn in hell just because he wants all the glory. He can have it!
Re: I Wonder If God Is Truely All-knowing, by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 05, 2012
Ptolomeus: That God that made ​​so many mistakes, that God who wanted to kill all humanity, that God who sacrificed his son, he is the same as asking sacrifices of virgins in his honor ... it is the same as created Lucifer, he is the same as pests spread against those who loved him ...
Ahhh, when I read on the forum some Christians talking about the god of love ... I wonder if they have no idea what they are talking ...
My respects!

See what happens when you do not take responsibility and accountability for your own life and it's subsequent choices and decisions.

We are made free moral agents, able to choose between right and wrong, we live with our choices, bad choices lead to disorder in our lives and death , good choices lead to order in our lives and life.

Do not try to push your mistakes onto GOD , you are RESPONSIBLE and that's the way you were made , you are not ignorant, God gave you an intellect and mind to think, reason and make good choices, but you and your likes, decide on the contrary to live godless lives and put the blame on GOD.

How utterly weird !

(1) (Reply)

The Mystery Of + & - As Complement = Life! / I Need An Answer Mods / How Come GOD Deserves Jus A Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.